I'm usually disgusted by vaginas and especially cunnilingus but when seeing this girl it just changed.
I want to get on my knees, sniff her stomach and lick her pussy. I want to be all over it like a cat and just lick for all I'm worth. I want to feel her soft skin against my face and the strong scent covering my face. I've masturbated to this thought 3 times in 1 hour now.
What's wrong with me? I've never before felt like this.
Most of the girls in Israel are with this skin color and features(of course they are not all pretty like her)
>tfw I find brighter skin and more european and russian girls atractive and they are less here,
>tfw saw today qt russian girl with bright eyes, blone hair and white skin speak russian with her grandma
Ye this pic might be even better
>dat thigh gap and pussy visible
Fuck I might just want to visit Israel. It's probably the upper class slav heritage mixed with semites that makes it perfect.
Damn, not quite as perfect as the first pic, but still hot. She looks a lot prettier in the first one.
She actually looks a whole lot like this lewd Jewish weeb cosplayer girl that I almost hooked up with a few years ago. I almost thought the first pic might be her, that's how similar she looks. I'm still pretty bummed I didn't manage to get that.
I dunno what it is about Jew/Israeli girls, 95% are fuggo but the other 5% are holy shit tier.
She is very unique and I can't put my finger on why she's so attractive.
Ye they're perfect imo. I've also seen the IDF girls so I need no more confirmation. I'm Swedish.
Not OP, but I've thought about going to Israel.
I'm always hesitant to admit it on 4chan but I'm from a Jewish family, so I could do the whole right of return thing if I wanted to. Plenty of Jewish girls here in Los Angeles, though, but way less of them are hot than in Israel for some reason.
My dad worked in Israel for a few months a while ago, actually, and he told me that the girls were all ridiculously hot there.
She's objectively a 10/10 wtf are you on about.