[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Mexican women peak so early? I remember in middle school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: selena-gomez-bikini[1].jpg (86KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
selena-gomez-bikini[1].jpg
86KB, 680x907px
Why do Mexican women peak so early?

I remember in middle school the hottest women were the latinas but now they all look like Gargoyles.
>>
>>25943312
good question

i can't think of a gorgeous latina over the age of 25 who hasn't had plastic surgery af
>>
>>25943312
Cause most of them get knocked up by 16 and end up single mothers with 3 kids so they have to become prostitutes to feed their kids
>>
maybe you are a pedophile?
>>
>>25943368
No hes right. My town is 30% spics and i almost never see one over 21 thats attractive they gain weight really quick and become tomato shaped little trolls by the time they are 25
>>
File: 1437788256148.jpg (1MB, 2676x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1437788256148.jpg
1MB, 2676x1730px
>>25943368
When I was in high school they were top of their class but now they just look awful.
>>
Probably diet. Fast food will fuck your shit up. There's also metabolism. IIRC people from shitty areas where resources are scarce have a greedier metabolism when it comes to processing and storing fats. A sudden increase in a populations access to fatty and sugary food will also make kids hit puberty faster.
>>
>>25943312
Genetics and a poor lifestyle.
T mexican
>>
>>25943449
Yeah, this.

It's not just fast food, but also native Mexican food. Their cuisine evolved in a society of scarcity and they didn't eat the greasy shit that we think of as Mexican food all that often, and then they came to the US where ingredients are plentiful and relatively cheap, eat that shit every day, and they get fat as fuck because of it. It's doubly bad because healthy food is expensive and Mexicans tend to be poor.

They also drink a shitload of booze and a lot do drugs, way too many get pregnant too young, and they wear tons of shitty makeup from a young age and it fucks their skin up.

Honestly, though, it's really not limited to Mexicans. If you look at white people from similar socioeconomic backgrounds, they're just as repulsive as the worst Latinas.
>>
File: 1426640403811.jpg (413KB, 1215x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1426640403811.jpg
413KB, 1215x2048px
This is now a high test Mexican thread
>>
>>25943546
Hot, but if that were a typical Mexican girl and not a model, chances are she'd be wider than she is tall by the time she's 25.
>>
it's the injun genes. the majority of spics have 50% injun genes so they get fat and pudgy really quickly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.