[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't spoken since I was nineteen years old. I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tapes.gif (1013KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tapes.gif
1013KB, 500x200px
I haven't spoken since I was nineteen years old.
I just got word my older brother is positioned on a building to kill himself.

My mother wants me to speak with him, thinking that I have some sacred voice of reason to convince him otherwise.
I shouldn't be leaving the choice to strangers on the internet but i'm not sure if it will have been in vain. She pissed herself and show me the text he sent after she got off the phone with him.

If this goes without replies I understand.
>>
>I just got word my older brother is positioned on a building to kill himself.

So... he's just standing there like an idiot? Wow, normies are such drama queens.

Think about this, OP: If you don't even care about your brother, why the hell would we?
>>
Tell him you will miss him.
>>
"If you jump, I'm jumping with you." and prepared to follow through with the threat. That's all there is to it.
>>
tell him he's a fagtard and you hate him.
>>
why haven't you spoken since then?

Also how old are you now?
>>
Just say
>beep beep
>beep
>beep beep
>beep
>>
>>25942682

Say something retarded that he'll find funny, maybe an inside joke or just something dumb.

If your first word to him in years is "penis" and he laughs, he won't be able to jump. Get a megaphone and say penis. I'm sure the street will be crowded and it will be totally sweet.
>>
>>25943801
this to be fucking honest.
actually, don't be prepared to follow through. JUST DO IT. make your dreams come true.
>>
AYOOOO MANG HOW YOUS DOING AND SHEET I HEARD YOU WAS GUNNA SELF KILL OR SUMSHIT LIKE DAT. -eats kfc chicken- LOOK MANG -sucks thumbs- WE IS GUNNA GO TO SUM MOUFUCKIN STRIP CLUB AND WE'S GUNNA GET OUR DICK WET AIGHT. MY NIGGA DAYQUAN GUN HOOK-US-UP I'M TALKING WHITE HOES WITH BIG BLACK BOOTIES Ahhaaaaa NAH I"M SAYING

this works every time, trust me I work as a police officer and deal with suicidal individuals on the daily
>>
>>25942682
>I haven't spoken since I was nineteen years old.
How old are you now?
>>
>>25942682
Tell him that if he jumps, he'll regret it all his life.

Also stop that faggot bullshit, if he wanted to kill himself he would have done it already.
>>
>>25942682
Tell him this : "TWIN PEAKS STARTS IN EARLY 2017 AT LEAST WAIT AFTER YOU WATCHED IT!"
>>
>>25944296
One of the most unfunny comments I've seen all day
>>
>>25946893
Looks like someone is a little bitch
>>
>>25947551
Meme spouting isn't funny lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.