[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are conversations between males and females so awkward ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wakeup.gif (2MB, 354x277px) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.gif
2MB, 354x277px
Why are conversations between males and females so awkward ?

Often I (female) will say something that will cause the male to look at me strangely or start to ignore me for long periods of time. Why do you guys do this ? Thanks.
>>
>>25942073
IMO
>conversation aimed to seduce the other sex
>conversation aimed to show that you are not seducing the other sex

and that's why
any division beyond this is pleonastic
>>
>>25942073
Well what the fuck do you say lad? Jesus christ
>>
>>25942073
no you are this way
only conversation I've had alone with girls it feels like I'm talking to a wall

Not that I'm very interesting
>>
>>25942151

>we're the bestest friends
>we're a team
>right haha
>let's have some fun together
>let's play games with each other

pure spaghetti lines, all the time. 10/10 works like a charm IRL and online

>>25942161
do you mean they response slowly or not at all ?
>>
>>25942195
Probably because you're fucking friendzoning them to their face lad what the fuck is this a bait thread fuck u nigga
>>
>>25942360

no nigga i already have a bf and they know it
i think im just a retarded lass who makes them uncomfortable or men dont want to relate to girls this way unless theyre dating them
the only guy who doesn't act like this with me is quite literally a gay male
also i dont think muh friends find me attractive because im not a type most men have and i dont mind that
>>
>>25942406
read again this >>25942113
I'll explain it better, conversation are awkward because there is almost always a contrast between theese two aims in conversation's partners.
this never happens in conversation between members of the same sex
and my theory is not like 90% true
more like 200%, trust me
>>
>>25942406
Well I guess that can be a little awkward. What are they supposed to say? WEW LAD WERE BEST FRIENDS REEEEEEE? nah they are prolly like nigga u gay, but its okay because I love u I just cant show it.
>>
>>25942073
>Why do you guys do this ?

women do that too, you know? just saying.
it's not exclusive to one gender to experience petty hardships like that and miscommunication and all that shit.
>>
>>25942507

ok i understand
makes sense

>>25942514
lel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.