[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't live with parents anymore. I'm just running

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
I can't live with parents anymore. I'm just running away and going to live with whatever

>dad wakes me up early to do shit 10 mins before my alarm
>checked in on me FOUR fucking times while I got ready
>walked in on me changing pants and I had to yell Jesus Christ dude just fuck off
>try fapping
>he wakes up from a nap and starts walking by me
>the second I cum he walks by my door
>the second I come out of my room he's staring at me
>try napping
>he opens the door shines the light in my face
>he sprays a bunch of febreeze in his room and leaves the door open
>he starts violently stomping and shit loudly
>go downstairs to piss
>he's staring at me and telling me about chores

It's 1:30. This has all happened before 2 o'clock.
>>
>>25942068
Why don't you get a job and live alone?
>>
>>25942068
Just ask daddy to buy you an apartment. I always tell people to do this but they never liste. This is all I had to do
>>
>>25942123
The only place I want to go is far away and major cities are too expensive
>>
>>25942139
I wouldn't let myself be this picky in your situation.
God damn, I need peace and the only thing that brings me such is solitude.
>>
>>25942139
Just ask your daddy dude, tell him which city you want to live in and ask him for financial help until you can get a a job, he obviously cares about yky
>>
Remember, you are special. You are unique, anon.
>>
>>25942068
My dad does shit like this all the time too.

>get in shower
>he instantly starts fucking with the water for the duration of my shower
>try showering when he's asleep
>he gets up and decides he needs to water the plants at 2am
>try showering while he's gone
>he somehow gets home the second I get in the shower and proceeds to run the kitchen sink for no reason

>wake up and try and make coffee
>he decides he needs to fuck around in the kitchen RIGHT THEN
>bitches that I'm in his way when he's clearly just standing there not doing anything other than being in MY way

>yells at me for drinking too much of X beverage or eating too much of Y food
>he proceeds to gorge himself on X and Y and then yell at me for it being all gone when I clearly haven't had any

>claims video games are ruining my life and I need to so something more interactive like he does
>sits on his ass all day watching tv and playing solitaire on his laptop

I'm pretty close to murdering him to be honest family
>>
>>25942326
He had a job and had you and can afford all those things tho. Can you afford your own food? Or water bill? No? Then don't complain and behave like the pet you are are you are going to be put down
>>
>>25942133
must be nice to be a spoiled fat fuck whos parents will buy them anything their cholesterol infested hearts desire.
>>
>>25942139
>big city meme
Of course you would want this
>>
>>25942431
It's pretty great
They don't just buy me food tho. I get two professors to come here twice a week each and teach me to code and draw
Plus a.new computer, comfy chair and ac and daddy is going to buy me a laptop next month.
Have you ever asked tho? How can you know they won't buy you that apartment if you never ask.
You know what the best part is? I didn't have to ask for a new smartphone after I broke mine in my beach vacations because the phone company gave a me a free one because my line is ten years old. So the universe pretty much loves me
>>
>>25942068
are you saying you slept until 1pm?
>>
>>25942570
That's not bad for a robot. Most of us wake up around 4
>>
>>25942326
That's hilarious
What the fuck is up with him?
>>
>>25942641
yeah but if I have a kid and he sleeps til 1pm I'm going to wake him up with job applications every day
>>
File: 1432597863468.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1432597863468.png
13KB, 528x424px
>>25942648
I have no idea. He's always been strange, but since he retired he's achieved a new level of weird I didn't think was possible. He's probably somewhat autistic and not in a meme way.
>spreads birdseed all over the yard every morning when he wakes up and every night before he goes to bed
>attracts a bunch of birds which is cool
>also attracts squirrels
>attempts to shoot the squirrels with a slingshot he's had for all his life
>never hits a single one
>squirrels continue to eat bird seed
>says to me the other day "you know what Anon, I don't think the squirrels are getting the idea that they're not wanted in our yard, I might have to try another method to remove them"

Oh and this literally just happened.
>I put in a load of laundry
>he instantly yells to me downstairs
>"Anon why did you start that I'm about to take a shower?"
>mfw
>>
>>25942326
cory?
bloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>25942821
Anon you are the squirrels that get in the way between your dad and those sweet sweet birds
>>
>>25942068
I can't live with my NEET kid any more
>Wake him up at about midday every day
>'My alarm was just about to go off - What the fuck'
>He takes ages to get his shit together and get out of bed - I had to check on the little frog-poster four times
>'I'm changing my pants!!! Fuck off!!'
>He's gone back to his room and started fapping
>Fuck it - I'll just get on with my day
>Can hear him mumbing and shit posting away
>Get back from what I'm doing
>Jesus, he's actually up
>'WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT DAD?? REEEEEEE!!!'
>Come back later, Hear obese snoring. The little cunts gone to sleep. I've had my fill of his bullshit today.
>Shine a light in his face.
>I can smell rotting chicken tendies all over the house
>febreeze the fuck out of my room - leave the windows and door open
>Going about my daily shit - Getting the house clean
>Our little clopper comes downstairs to take a leak in the toilet I just cleaned
>Please, son, for the love of god will you at least do some chores?
>'FUCK OFF - THE OTHER ROBOTS DON'T HAVE TO DO CHORES!!!'
>>
>>25942821
>"you know what Anon, I don't think the squirrels are getting the idea that they're not wanted in our yard, I might have to try another method to remove them"
Your dad is a goldmine of dry comedy. More please.
>>
File: untitled.png (176KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
176KB, 400x400px
>>25942068
>the second I cum he walks by my door
welp, das bretty gay
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.