[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i a pleb for liking red hot chili peppers? they sound alot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 1453231367459.jpg (849KB, 3502x2532px) Image search: [Google]
1453231367459.jpg
849KB, 3502x2532px
Am i a pleb for liking red hot chili peppers? they sound alot better than the obscure hipster cuck shit /mu/ listens to
>>
File: smugwojakheadphones.png (75KB, 453x435px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakheadphones.png
75KB, 453x435px
>>25942005
This is okay music in my book.
>>
I listen to fucking everything, caring about being a pleb is for normies who listen to music with their faggot friends.
Enjoy your Red Hot Chili Peppers.
>>
>>25942005
nah senpai you're good, they're a pretty Cyborg band although I don't like them really
>>
>>25942640
>most popular band in the world like 10 years ago
>cyborg tier band
what
>>
>>25942005
Listen to STP. They would have been /mu/core if /mu/ was a thing when they came out.
>>
>>25942640
Yeah i like their calm stuff like under the bridge and thought it was good but than i heard one of their songs called "give it away" and thought it sounded like normie rap bullshit
>>
His voice sounds like shit imo
>>
>>25942634
boy knows
>>
>>25942674
Nobody listens to it anymore. In fact, nobody besides hipsters and countryfolk listens to anything BUT rap these days
>>
>>25942005
>Am i a pleb for liking red hot chili peppers?
kind of

>they sound alot better than the obscure hipster cuck shit /mu/ listens to
the TRULY obscure shit is usually good. or at least interesting. but the "indie pop" is 1000x worse and shittier than anything RHCP ever put out.
>>
>>25942686

Aye man give it away is good. Iih the lyrics and the video don't make any sense to me but the guitar, bass, and drums are amazing.
>>
>>25942005
You're a pleb for being one of those faggots that thinks "cuck" means "anything I dislike"
>>
listens to music...
kill yourself normie
>>
>>25942005
RHCP is really good. Lot of their songs get me in the feels.
>>
Stadium arcadium. I fucking love rhcp it was always on in the car when I was younger
>>
>>25942005
>uses the word 'hipster' when describing music
Opinion discarded
>>
>>25943238
/mu/tard detected
>>
>>25942005
You're a pleb for giving a shit what people think of your shit taste.
>>
>>25942784
cuck is the new "faggot" so it basically does. If you get this offended by a word its probably because its original definition hits a little close to home :^)
>>
Their best album was Freaky Styley.
>>
>>25942005

>taking /mu/'s hipstarism delusional opinion serious

kek
>>
listen to some mike patton bitch, rhcp is fuckin terrible
>>
>>25942005

yes but not because they are bad but because everyone and their grandmother already listened to RHCP and moved on to new music.
>>
>>25942005

Chili peppers are for plebs and chads. Please just keep your shit taste out of /mu/. k thanks
>>
>>25943424

>actually being a pleb with superiority issues

Enjoy your Dream Theater, robot.
>>
>>25944131
what superiority issues breh?
projecting much?

is your 'great music taste' all you got for show? kek
>>
Years ago I would have cared

Now I got no energy to care anymore. Listen to whatever you dig, anon. It don't matter if it's fedora, normie, pleb, there are no tiers. You just like it or not. That's it. It was liberating to know that I don't have to impress anyone with my taste.
>>
>>25944165

>Laughing at /mu/'s "delusional opinion"

They literally admit they have shit taste 90% of the time. /mu/ is the only good board on 4chan,
>>
>>25944190
congratulations on reaching self-righteousness level 3 'i just like music bro'
>>
>>25944239
>Liking everything is self righteous
>>
Just means you don't have a very well refined taste in music. Do you, who gives a shit why you gotta make a post about it
>>
File: laughing.jpg (102KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
102KB, 1024x682px
>>25944239

>not realizing his post means the opposite of self-righteousness
>>
>>25944511
Thats exactly the kind of thing self righteous people say. Youre in denial
>>
>>25942005
they arent hipsters, they did the theme for the death note movie.
>>
>>25942765
indie rock/electronica is gold though.
>>
>>25944212
mu has the best memes
>>
RHCP are normie and shit

/mu/s taste is normie and shit

In fact, RHCP got posted there so much I actually had it filtered before I abandoned the board.
>>
>>25945711
>normie bands doing anime movie soundtracks

What are you even saying?
>>
>>25942640
I don't have any negative feelings about them (as long as i'm not forced to listen to them) but calling them cyborg was absolutely horrible.
>>
>>25944131
>actually being a pleb with superiority issues
Enjoy your Death Grips, robot.
>>
>>25945752
Wow, someone who made an anime film likes RHCP, this conclusively proves that they're a robot band

Anime is normie too by the way.
>>
>>25942640
They secretly are a cyborg band. The music at least, not so much the lyrics.
>>
>>25945889
>anime is only liked by normies
>4chan was created as a site about anime resembling futaba channel, it's biggest topic anime
>futaba was created off 2ch, also centred to anime
>moot and hiro both like anime

Everything about this site and it's forefathers, along with it's two owners is normalfag tier according to you.
>>
>[Person I like] is a [Group I identify with]
How weird is it that this always happens?
>>
>>25942005
Chili Peps are a good band, great bass and some good musicality. They're firmly good 90's rock.
>>
>>25944212
/mu/ is the worst board on 4chan aside from /pol/, /tv/, and weeb boards.
>>
>>25942685
Saw STP in concert recently, good times, great show
>>
>>25942685
Id rather listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers than listen to STP. And every RHCP song sounds exactly the same.
>>
John Frusciante's solo work is very robot-ish.

https://youtu.be/YOAAFiE5bLM
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.