[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest way to kill myself, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1446913901703.png (264KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1446913901703.png
264KB, 540x429px
What's the fastest way to kill myself, robots?
>>
>>25941575
Set yourself on fire
>>
>>25941591
sounds painful 2bh
>>
Gun in mouth aiming upwards.
>>
>>25941600
Yeah it's one of the most painful ways to go
>>
>>25941692
No
Gun on eye and shoot then.
Do you want to become a ghoul?
>>
Some bleach with flavor
>>
9mm or .45 acp through the brain at about 1000ft a second
>>
>>25941575
Shotgun to the temple. You'll be gone before you even hear the gunshot.
>>
>>25941738
4 you, perhaps.
>>
>>25941575
SPRINT to the closest tall building, jump in the lift, kick the roof's door and LEAP OFF as fast as possible.
>>
>>25942787
>implying most people have arms long enough to do that

Just stick the shotgun in your mouth. In your mouth, not below your fucking chin, unless you wanna blow your face off and die an agonizing death.
>>
Stand in front on an oncoming train.
>>
>>25941575
Helium isnt too fast but its relatively painless.

But don't kill yourself anon, sleep or take a nap.
>>
>>25943132
Or if you have a pistol, just shoot under, and behind your ear, pointing towards the center
>>
I hear a good angle to shoot someone is straight at the face, in the imaginary triangle formed by the eyes and the lower part of the nose. Supposedly it damages the cerebral bulb or something like that, immediately stopping the target and preventing any nervous reactions like firing a gun after being shot. I'm not sure it's the way to go to actually immediately shut down the brain, but since the bullet is expected to make its way through the head... sounds like a quick way to die.
>>
File: 1449673274327.jpg (161KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449673274327.jpg
161KB, 800x800px
Benzos + alcohol.
Ultra effective if you've never taken any. Your parents/grandparents probably have some in their medicine boxes, benzodiazepam or bromazepam will do just fine, but any benzo is fine.

Get drunk, swallow 20 pills, go to sleep and never wake up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.