[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /low intelligent/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 14

File: pepe 11.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 11.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
who /low intelligent/ here
>>
File: 1450928292235.jpg (151KB, 580x762px) Image search: [Google]
1450928292235.jpg
151KB, 580x762px
Reporting in.

I think of killing myself daily.
>>
Which one of you got caught drinking paint?
>>
Froggy
>>
>>25941529
I am dumb
I cannot process my surroundings
I cannot rememember things, always losing my stuff
I have never read a full book
I have no people to learn from
I am sad because i am dumb
>>
All of you should stop posting. Stop shitting up the internet with your dumb opinions.
>>
Does being dumb make you as sad as being "clever" makes me?
>>
>>25941614
U r OK
>>
>>25941529
Why is the froggy our mascot anyways?
>>
I was born really smart but smoked too much weed and got dumb
i enjoy life more desu
also don't smoke anymore
>>
>>25941614
i dont do enuf drugs to justify my awful memory
>>
No test
>>
I am. It takes so much mental strengtg to even hold my xomputer
>>
Me i hav low iq
>>
File: 1407176378688.png (218KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1407176378688.png
218KB, 2250x2250px
>just smart enough be self aware of how dumb I am
>>
>>25941683
>the internet isn't already shitted up dumb opinions
>4chan
>>
File: 239852607.png (147KB, 462x573px) Image search: [Google]
239852607.png
147KB, 462x573px
>people think i'm smart because I'm a good writer
>people are disappointed when I turn out to be a retard in conversation

I'd rather just be all-around stupid so I don't get people's hopes up.
>>
I have always veen dumb. I do for exanple dumb tings and people say i am a dumbass
>>
>>25941529
>tfw molested as a youngin
>tfw brain got stuck
>>
How do i become smarter?
>>
>>25941529
>who /low intelligent/ here
I can't learn anything new and when things go tough and impossible i always get even more stupid
>>
>>25941614
>I am sad because i am dumb
i know that feel fellow mentally challegance aqutance
>>
>>25945618
jesus christ this feel is awful and i know it....
>>
>>25946216
Read. Much and often.

For philosophy, start with Plato's "The Republic." For politics, start with Nineteen Eighty Four and Animal Farm (Orwell) or Brave New World (Huxley). For social commentary and satire, start with American Psycho (Ellis).

Reading "dumb" books is fine for entertainment but don't expect to get anything out of them without a microscope and a penchant for cherrypicking.
>>
>>25941529
>is dumb
>is a frogposter
Pottery, simply pottery.
>>
I'm not that smart. I'd say I'm above average but that's not saying much when you see what the average is like. What I will say is that I like "dumb" people a LOT more than the intelligent. Even when I meet legitimately intelligent people, they're pretty dull. They're not risk takers or spontaneous like the less intelligent, despite what movies and TV shows might make you believe. I mean take this guy for example: >>25946342

Who the fuck wants to read? I read a book or two sometimes but nothing like the boring garbage he's suggesting. WHO likes this kind of person? Suggesting to others that they should read American Psycho. Jesus christ.

Anyway, dumb people are more fun to be around than smart people, regardless of what you are. If you're dumb and alone then I can promise you that you would be even more alone if you were smart.
>>
>tfw too stupid to even conprehend a movie, cant watch tv or read a book; my mind wanders elsewhere. I blame the drugs.
>>
>>25946459
not every dumb person is fun though
>>
>>25943578
You were always a retard, weed just helped you realize it.
>>
>>25946506
>not every dumb person is fun though

My point was that dumb people are more fun on average because they're more willing to try new things. Smart people see the risks and are more careful aka boring.
>>
Anybody know a feel like this?

>As a kid think you are smarter than all the other kids but only you know.
>Think you will just naturally go on to do great things in a successful life.
>After growing up none of that happens as day after day goes by toiling away at tasks that seem existentially meaningless, even a phone call from a non-relative is a big deal.
>Get drunk and high every friday night and think, "Oh god why, I was such an oblivious retarded shit, I guess being a childhood prodigy was all in my head the whole time, what a mindfuck."
>>
File: (CANT WAKE UP).jpg (40KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
(CANT WAKE UP).jpg
40KB, 435x512px
>>25945618
>just smart enough to realize how much potential you waste
>>
>>25946459
>Who the fuck wants to read?
If you're content with not reading then you're content with being a dumbass. You seem to be reveling in it after all, but that's your prerogative.
>>
>>25946544
>smart enough to realize no potential
>>
>>25946550

If you're content with spending all your time on a board FULL of dumbasses then you're just as much of a dumbass, dumbass. Fuck me, your perogative seems to be being a faggot.
>>
>>25946537
>My point was that dumb people are more fun on average because they're more willing to try new things. Smart people see the risks and are more careful aka boring.
that sounds like stereotyping to be honest.
>>
>>25946571
>If you're content with spending all your time on a board FULL of dumbasses then you're just as much of a dumbass, dumbass. Fuck me, your perogative seems to be being a faggot.
well looks whose mad
>>
>>25946571
You asked and I answered. Apparently you were hoping the answer would involve something easy, fun, and requiring no dedication whatsoever; I cannot see why else you would feel offended.

Maybe that is why you're mentally deficient?
>>
Farsighted af here, im good at colors
>>
Young me makes me think of a young Wesley Crusher if Wesley was actually retarded and everyone on the Enterprise was nice to him out of pity.
>>
>>25946571
550 literally got BTFO'd, he's a retard
>>
>>25946574
>that sounds like stereotyping to be honest.
It probably is. I'm just speaking from what I've seen and experienced in my life. Which is what everyone does when they post. You might as well just have said "well thats just ur opinion dood".

>>25946589
>u mad XD

Wow... This thread is definitely dumber than the average r9k thread. That's saying something.

>>25946602
It was a rhetorical question, you stupid fuck. You would have known that if you weren't such a stupid fucking hypocrite.

I like that you completely ignored my point that because you're here with these idiots, you're just as stupid. You know I'm right. You shouldn't even be responding but you're a fucking idiot so you will.
>>
File: damage_control.jpg (188KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
damage_control.jpg
188KB, 650x650px
>>25946633
>It was a rhetorical question
Don't worry baby, I believe you.
>>
>>25946666
>Don't worry baby, I believe you.

The problem here is that you DON'T believe me, because you're an idiot. Seems like all that fucking reading didn't help you at all.
>>
>used to get A's across the board in school
>put in zero effort
>everyone says i'm so intelligent
>drop out of school at age 15 cause it's fucking boring
>parents put me in homeschool
>over the next 4 years do maybe half a years worth of courses
>waste my life playing video games and fapping alone in my room
>turn 19
>go to college to do highschool equivalent
>put in effort
>fail math
>try math again twice, drop out once and dont finish on time the second time
>the college tells me i need special permission to take math upgrading again since i failed it too many times

I can almost feel how stupid I've become
>>
File: smughead.png (524KB, 750x1333px) Image search: [Google]
smughead.png
524KB, 750x1333px
I always thought I was pretty stupid until I did some peer reviewing in university

It was a huge self-esteem boost, I still only think I'm average but holy fuck other people are dumb too
>>
>>25946740
I hate that guy from the comics
>>
im just smoking myself stupid
i figured, life's gonna suck and I have no drive anyway, might as well smoke weed every day and make everything a little more fun.
>>
>>25946686
>The problem here is that you DON'T believe me
Congratulations, did you figure that out all by yourself? What was your first hint?
>>
>>25946757
It's a myth rhat weed lowers your iq. Tobacco lowers your brain power though in that it causes oxygen deprivation
>>
>>25946757
>stoner think he's secretly a genius

This is just like how stoners think they're "playing better" when they smoke weed and play multiplayer games. Fucking stoners, man.
>>
>>25946543

Yeah. I sort of just assumed I was more intelligent than everyone else, despite performing far worse academically and always being treated 'specially'.
>>
>>25946800
>thinking not being stupid equals being a genius
somebody grab their old logics hs book and call this idiot out on his fallacies.
>>
>>25946757
You sharpen up once you quit smoking it daily even if some anti-marijuana types on this site disagree. Personal experience.
>>
>>25946342
The only thing remotely intellectual there is The Republic. Rest of the stuff is typical trash that everyone and their mother has read

1984 is especially pleb. It's high school reading ffs
>>
>>25946871
I disagree. I smoke weed daily and ive always been an idiot. Weed makes me feel dumber but i know realistically i havent really changed much
>>
File: 1453379765576.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453379765576.png
32KB, 640x400px
certainly not me, you inferior cretins
>>
>>25946898
Reading intellectual books doesnt make you more intelligent at all in my experience it actually made me dumber
>>
File: 1446252022019.jpg (53KB, 639x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446252022019.jpg
53KB, 639x500px
>>25946543
>always massively better than everyone
>coast through highschool
>grades slip steadily
>slowly become less intelligent as I age

I was literally on one of those 'autistic geniuses' quiz shows when I was twelve and played chess at a regional level, now I'm a fucking college dropout who couldn't handle even the most basic courses
>>
How do i become dumber if i am already too smart?
>>
>>25947102
Maybe stop smoking weed and you won't be so fucking delusional, shit.
>>
>>25946915
>posts on r9k
>thinks he's superior to anyone
>>
>great memory
>everybody thinks I went to college
>high verbal IQ
>crippling procrastination issue
>extremely lazy
>impulsive

I think I may need ADHD meds
>>
>>25947125
I have stopped before and it didnt change a single aspect of the overall slowliness of my thought.
>>
>tfw 88 iq
>>
>>25947213
I went on adhd meds once and it didnt make me smarter it just made me do things faster. I would rush through my things and couldnt sit still enough to get em done
>>
>>25947231
Why am I not surprised that you actually smoke weed. My point was that you don't need to become dumber. If you were any dumber, you wouldn't even know how to operate a computer and I wouldn't have to respond to your stupid ass.
>>
>>25947283
I have smoked weed before and as a result actually mentally struggled to simply be browsing r9k. When im sober i can browse without even having to think about it but when i am stoned i become more self conscious or something and it is scary to be frank about it
>>
>>25947213
>high verbal IQ
>verbal IQ

What?

>>25947342
Then consider NOT smoking weed. Try something that normal people consume, like alcohol. When I'm drunk, I can type just as normally as I am now. But then you look at the potheads in this thread and it's so obvious which posts are theirs.
>>
>>25947402
All weed does that is bad for your intellect is it makes you lazy
>>
>>25947610
No it harms your focus as a whole thus making you a dumbass
>>
>tfw too dumb to get gf
>>
>>25948049
Absolutely no such thing, my friend. You can be too short, too ugly, too poor but not too dumb. Dumb people tend to be poor so let's say that you're too poor to get a gf.
>>
tfw dad's a professor and you notice he talks to you less ever since you dropped out of college
>>
>>25947254
i got 85 iq.
i think sometime ago i had a normie score but 5 years of a heavy depression destroys the hippocampus.

just euthanize me.

I am in constant brain fog.
>>
>>25948022
bruh they've even done tests and concluded it didn't impact high schoolers who smoked regularly.

it makes your thoughts hazy while stoned but you sober up pretty quick.
>>
I'm dumb
Like "used to smash my head against trees as a kid" dumb
Like "extremely impulsive" dumb
Like "rarely can remember the beginning of a sentence before it ends" dumb
Like "considering suicide but too pussy to do it" dumb
Like "can barely function in society" dumb
Like "no interest in anything and can spend the whole day just zoning out" dumb

God fucking dammit
>>
I used to think I was smart but then I realized I was just good at filling out the paperwork they gave me at school, now I'm rotting my brain by shitposting 14 hours a day
>>
my iq is 80-80

i jhave a learn distabledy and i am ugly to.
i have no gf and never will have gf. i sometime s work at mcdonalds do clean the table.
>>
>>25948183
jesus christ mate i feel for you.
>>
File: 1356577433760.png (657KB, 584x604px) Image search: [Google]
1356577433760.png
657KB, 584x604px
>tfw everybody always assumes I know bout computers and maths and other smart people things for some reason
>actually terrible at those things
>>
>>25946781
the associated brain fog is magnesium deficiency.
>>
>good at programming
>programmer friends, colleagues at internship, and classmates always ask me for advice
>dumb in virtually anything else
>need 3x as much time to learn/understand something than all my friends/classmates

What the fuck am I?
>>
>>25948183
How do you post here if you are so dumb?
>>
>>25948183
Please let this be a joke. Are you talking like that because you're too lazy to correct, or can you genuinely not write comprehensively?
>>
>>25948299
it easy to post to 4chan
>>
>>25948295
Everyone has their pros and cons. Maybe that engineer making 80,000 a year can't understand the subtle effects and methods used in cinematography.
Geniunely stupid people simply are good at nothing. If you've ever been helpful for someone who is not considered low-intelligence, you're not stupid. You just have your own ways of learning, that happen to fit very well with what is required in programmation.
>>
>>25948333
Not really. How do you pass the captcha?
>>
>>25948353
>tfw good at nothing
>>
I consider myself retarded and autistic. As a kid I was tested as having an IQ of 140. Over the years, I have been absorbing many strange ideas and ideologies, combined with a lack of social awareness, and smoking too much weed, drinking, masturbating, taking opiates, that I basically seem retarded on a fundamental level and everything I believe in is cringey or contrarian like communist revolution, martyrdom, reincarnation, animism and polytheism.
>>
>>25948357
sometime it dose take long but i like when it just dose check when i cilck to not robot but when it ask do some other stuff it get kind of bad but not all hard
>>
>>25948405
>tfw too dumb to believe in anythig or absorb anything.
I just sit here to smoke weed that i find on the ground and masturbate so dat i have a scarred weiner
>>
>>25948456
Is this bait? Are you for real?
>>
>>25948456
I know how you feel. The captions are ridiculous sometimes.
>>
>>25948166

This is me aside from the first part.
>>
>>25948456
Damn bro. Are you brain damaged or what?
>>
>>25948504
>>25948504
>>25948689
i got born with the cord around m neck so i have problem

no air to me when i was born and baby
>>
>>25948731
This is bait. This must be bait. I don't fucking believe that this is real.
>>
depressed people are usually low iq people because smart people can fix their problems
>>
>>25948966
I believe it's the reverse. They often say ignorance is bliss, because the more you know the more depressing information you know. The younger the kid the happier they are, and kids are dumb as fuck.
>>
File: Pepe in the Rye.jpg (51KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe in the Rye.jpg
51KB, 400x467px
>literally feel retarded
>scared to talk to people
>>
File: 1452717110510.jpg (45KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452717110510.jpg
45KB, 300x480px
>>25941529
>tfw 110 iq
I'm nothing special but even then I still feel like I'm dumb compared to everyone else.
>>
>>25941614
Aw come on bro...we is all gotta be good at sumthin i say what, heck, for that is hwat the god almighty sez
>>
>>25941587
thunderous kek
>>
>>25948796
it real
i learn to live with all of it but i am 22 years old
i live with my mom and have no freinds
oh well
>>
>>25949239
I am only good at smoking weed
>>
File: black ahmed.jpg (33KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
black ahmed.jpg
33KB, 386x386px
who /IQof145+/ here?
>>
>>25949096
What on earth are you afraid of, son?
>>
>>25949972
Earth, the very earth m'son
>>
>>25941614
dont u say that

dont u say that

god dont make no junk
>>
>>25950238
Are you a black father?
>>
>>25950357
What kind of a stupid question is that?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.