[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K = tumblr now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: strawberry_PNG2595.png (691KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry_PNG2595.png
691KB, 1000x1000px
How the hell is r9k even different from tumblr nowadays???? I mean this whole 2015-today meme of "normies fuck off" is the exact same type of cult mentality tumblr tries to promote. R9k was meant to be for original content, not for you to spam reeeeeee over 9000 times a day. You fuckers suck as much as tumblr does. I came here to avoid the tumblr type of shit. Tumblr shames you for not agreeing with their social justice. you newfag "robots" shame people for having had sex before. or having spoken to a female before. You guys are terrible.
>>
>>25940786
Commit seppuku, normie! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>25940786
You can go literally anywhere else, you fucking normie faggot. This is the ONE, the ONE fucking place we have, and you're the cancer killing it.
>>
>>25940786
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 288373737488.jpg (29KB, 720x607px) Image search: [Google]
288373737488.jpg
29KB, 720x607px
>>25940786
Sounds like you've had sex

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEEE U DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS BOARD YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER NORMIE WASH IN PART TIMER...FUCK OFF, LEAVE DONE COME BACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1343420612291.jpg (45KB, 625x540px) Image search: [Google]
1343420612291.jpg
45KB, 625x540px
>>25940786
Is this pasta? It is, right?
>>
I said this is 2012 and no one believed me. I used tumblr to host my OC but I had to quit because it was like /fem9k/
>>
>>25940786
fuck off normie

dfgd222
>>
>>25940799
>>25940829
>>25940839
>>25940845
Replace reeeeee with check your privilege
And you guys are literally tumblr
>>
>>25940931
>implying we're not simply on the correct end of two extreme worldviews
>>
>>25940839
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>>25940909
>dfgd222

As mentioned in the sticky:
>5. Gibberish at the end of a post to force originality may result in mod intervention (no BLOX posts please).

All my posts today were purely original, in fact since the robot was reinstated I have only been muted a total of 3 times.

>>25940987
Tumblr also believes their believes are correct and everyone else is an unacceptable bully.
Another similarity point between r9k and tumblr! How is r9k any different now?
>>
>>25940786
Stop invading out robot safe-space. NO NORMIE CAN CRITICIZE US!
>ree
>>
>>25940931
Are you retarded?

It seems so
>>
>>25940786
check ur sex privilege normie
>>
>>25941017
>How is r9k any different now?
Because we're right. You're right about there being similarities between our attitudes and approaches, but the key difference is that our beliefs are right while theirs are wrong. This is an objective fact.
>>
r9k has never gotten anybody fired from their job, sent in police officials to kill their pets, or convinced teenage girls to kill themselves.
>>
File: ISSUES.png (499KB, 1882x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ISSUES.png
499KB, 1882x2000px
>perceive anyone who has a better life than me to be a member of an out-group, and I use their membership of this group that I invented to dismiss their opinions.

>spend most of my time online in an echo-chamber complaining about the opposite sex and obsessing over why they are the source of all that is wrong with the world.

>wrap a blanket of bullshit philosophies and rationalizations around my emotional issues to explain why I'm miserable

>opinions and worldviews only make sense when they exist within an elaborate ideological framework that can only be found in the online community that I choose to inhabit.

>get upset when people people disagree with me

>fat and hairy

Yep, checks out OP.
>>
OP I feel triggered I'm gonna report you REEEEEEE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.