[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to bust my normalshit roommate for being a drug dealer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (62KB, 719x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 719x674px
My roommate is one of those 420blazeit faggots. He smokes weed every goddamn day stinking up our apartment. Because of him out apartment naturally smells like weed. I hate this fucker and he pisses me off. Should I call the cops on him? How do I submit an anonymous tip informing officials he is a drug dealer, and that he is a minor buying and distributing alcohol to minors. I want to take his fucker down. Give me tips please.
>>
>>25940753
>go to local police department website
>submit tip
>fuck off to a motel for a few days while shit settles
>wa la
>>
>>25940824
My only concern is that will I somehow be charged because the drugs and etc were in our apartment.
>>
Go to your landlord too, maybe you can just get his degenerate evicted.
>>
>>25940863
As long as you personally weren't in possesion of any you can probably pin it all on him.
>>
>he makes our house smell weird
>Better ruin his life
You're seriously a fucking dick man. Fuck you
>>
>>25940863
Make it clear that youre the one turning him in, maybe visit the police station in person and ask to be kept anonymous? Can anyone else confirm if this idea is bad or not?
>>
>>25940935
>being a drug dealer degenerate scum
This guy is the dick. He smokes weed in the apartment not outside or away from it. He's an inconsiderate asshole. He eats my food because he gets so BLAZED AND XD WASTED he forgets what he bought. He's a piece of shit. Wish we had a purge night. I'd kill him.
>>
If you feel this much anger, you are seriously a normalfag. Real robots are not angry, but accepting that people suck.
>>
>>25941051
>le you aren't exactly like le me in le one aspect so you aren't le robot
>>
>>25940753
buy some air fresheners and calm the fuck down
>>
>>25940824
This is good, do it OP.
>>
Maybe start smoking weed with him? It would probably make you a lot more chill, dickhead.
>>
>>25941003

you're a pathetic fucking worm and i sincerely hope he finds out and beats you within an inch of your life
>>
>>25940753
>wait for him to be wassteed duude
>call 911 and say your roomie is doing drugs and is acting hysterical and violent
>while the police are on their way try to move the drugs away from you (make sure you wear gloves)
>lock yourself outside
>when the police come say he threw you out in a fit
>let the cops do the work
>>
>>25940753
I have done this two times before and its always a good time.

Basically anonymously report a smell coming from your apartment complex, mention a specific room number, when the cops comes THEY WILL want you as well but just be 100% honest and upfront, submit to any and all testing and watch your roomie freak about his life being over.

He will be super upset and paranoid for the rest of his life
>>
>>25940935
>>25941445
>>25941717
>>25941104
drug addicts btfo
>>
Don't they teach kids that snitches get stiches anymore?
>>
>>25941003

Sounds like you need to hit the bong and fucking relax.

This is why no one likes you.
>>
>>25941104

Air fresheners not only make it smell worse, but become engulfed in the STENCH and are rendered useless.
>>
>>25941904
DUDE WEED LMAO
Do you goys ever have a retort that isn't just duuuudee weeeeddd?
>>
>>25941904

Well I'd be pissed too if someone was making my home smell like burnt grass 24/7 and is using my home as a medium to sell and do drugs. Get your druggie normball as out of here, faggot.
>>
>>25941844

>weed
>drug addict

literally kill yourself
>>
>>25942011
>this defensive over a plant.

sounds like typical addict behavior
>>
>>25940753
>How do I submit anonymous tips to the police?
>Doesn't try googling it

nice bait
>>
File: WFXp8.png (402KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WFXp8.png
402KB, 1000x1000px
>stonerfags actually think OP is in the wrong
>>
weed is legal in my state
>>
>>25940753
the situation is trickier than people are giving it credit for. if the weed-dealer roomie knows that OP dimed him, it makes life pretty awful for OP until one of them moves out. i guess i would suggest calling the police non-emergency line and asking if they will not let on that you tipped them off because you're afraid for your safety; then see what they say.

the other option is call anonymously or submit anonymously through the police website and say you live in the complex and smell weed and see people coming and going at all hours of the night and you're sure they're dealing drugs. i think this method actually has less chance of the cops bothering to come by though.
>>
>>25941997
>>25941999

I don't even smoke. OP is being a fucking aspie faggot.

When he makes another thread on here complaining how he's a shut in and society doesn't understand him, at least I can help remind him why that is.
>>
>>25942137
I really do enjoy Quentin.
>>
>>25942419
fuck off then, you're not helping the thread

>>25940753
OP, do it. The guy is an inconsiderate douche and deserves a wake-up calll
>>
Do it OP, he sounds like a fucking cunt. Don't listen to these faggot ass potheads insulting you for wanting to do the right thing, they're just mad that people aren't as degenerate as them.
>>
Report him now or if he's busted you're guilty as he is according to the law.
>>
Before you take any action, talk to him about it and ask him to stop. Passive aggressively calling the police on him is sorta dickish.
>>
Just call the fucking cops.
>>
>>25942419
>>25940935

Yea, really OP. Stop being a fucking autismo and confront his ass. Poor you, your roomate is making your apartment smell and eating your junk food. Ya, better ruin his life. You do realize distribution will put him in jail for a few years right? If you want it to stop then just grow a pair and tell him whats bothering you.
>>
>all these mad stoners in here
Lmfao
>>
File: 19995891.jpg (64KB, 453x639px) Image search: [Google]
19995891.jpg
64KB, 453x639px
I can't believe what I just read.
>>
>>25941051
>Real robots are not angry, but accepting that people suck.

Yeah, sure, but averting your eyes when someone downright fucks with you doesn't make you a robot no matter what fucking jesus said. It makes you a pussy, someone people can walk all over.

Ignore the idiotic stoners OP, put his ass in jail.
>>
>>25940753
fucking kill yourself.
>not just asking him to stop
>getting him arrested
he probably pays your half of the rent too
>>
>>25940753
Did you try telling him that the apartment smells all the time? Ask this dude to buy Mason jars and a vape for the smells.
>>
ok guys I called the police & told them my roommate is selling & possessing drugs & he might be armed , the dispatcher said that Police will be on their way & I should seek safety

il report in after police come
>>
>>25942776
Seriously though it's hilarious. Just call the damn cops OP, they know how to deal with scum like him
>>
>>25943328
OP you legend if you dont tell us how this all pans out im going to call the cops on you for being a fgt
>>
>>25940967
the accused in criminal court has the right of confrontation against those who accused and testify against them.
Word is gonna get out you are a little shit.
>>
File: 1444788882000.jpg (73KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
1444788882000.jpg
73KB, 358x392px
>>25943328

If this is real, I support you. You god damn habitual smokers don't know how to not be selfish. my fucking neighbor is a dirty lowlife dealer and smokes constantly then plays his shitty music with full bass all the way into 4 in the morning sometimes. People work for a fucking living and have real jobs and responsibilities.

Fuck all you degenerates.
>>
>>25943881
>on r9k
>calls someone a degenerate
kill yourself
>>
File: 1449959119606.jpg (49KB, 389x324px) Image search: [Google]
1449959119606.jpg
49KB, 389x324px
>>25941999
you are being a faggot in the stupid way. If you are straight edge, then tell him up front if he is going to be such a fucking risk dealing in the apartment he can pay some extra for utilities, and if he tries to threaten you then make a veiled threat about the cops.

jesus christ you kids are fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1444965246373.jpg (11KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1444965246373.jpg
11KB, 262x192px
>>25943922

>understanding robots without drug problems to be products of their emotional environment and seeing their problems as something they largely cant help or control

>Choosing to be a drug dealer and smoke weed all day

Who is the real degenerate in these situations?
>>
>>25942571
This.
The drugged is in the wrong, but you should always talk to him before speeding things up with police.
>>
>>25940753
Just threaten to kill his family.

That should do it.
>>
I smoke weed everyday and I completely agree with OP.
If you have a roommate who doesn't smoke and you smoke inside anyways ur a fucking prick
>>
>step 1: tell degen stonie to quit smoking around you and stinking appartment because it irritates you.
>step 2: if he says dude wqeed lmao. threaten with legal action.
>>
>>25942571
>/r9k/
>expecting anything but passive aggressiveness

lel, that's literally the best case for most robots on here, especially if they were raised by a single mom or had a neglectful pops
>>
>>25944322
>Doing the right thing
>passive aggressive.
Duty of every citizen to report criminals famalam.
>>
>>25943328
inb4 they arrest you both
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.