[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have qt r9k gf from my university >she's catholic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: 1424230001423.jpg (82KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
1424230001423.jpg
82KB, 639x639px
>have qt r9k gf from my university
>she's catholic so she doesn't believe in sex before marriage
>dated 8 months
>she says she could see me as the father of her children
>happiest i ever been in my life, she's an actual nice person to be around
>suddenly it's not you it's me i need some time to find myself
>not only does she lose her virginity, she fools around with a bunch of dudes
>calls me crying yesterday, now 6 weeks after break up
>says she wants to get together again
I don't wanna end up a cuck but I legitimately think I couldn't do better than her looks and personality wise. However, her tendency to fool around for some reason soon as we broke up is making me do a double take.

What would you do in this situation? I am on the verge of accepting because I'm starting to think this was a one time thing.
>>
>>25940102

>I am on the verge of accepting because I'm starting to think this was a one time thing

Therein lies your problem.
>>
What the fuck does "finding oneself" mean anyway?
>>
I had a similar situation with a fembot, except it was a LDR. She suddenly stopped loving me then lost her virginity for the fun of it.

It was my first love but I wouldn't take her back. It was a learning experience and I just moved on.

Don't make the same mistake twice, OP. It will just make you more cynical in the future.
>>
>The Road to Cuckdom: A Journey
>Written by OP
>>
Fuck her, spit on her face after you are done and break up.
>>
She already indirectly told you you weren't good enough. Don't fool yourself into thinking this is the best you can get because she's fucking trash.
>>
>>25940102
Holy fuck, rek her shit. Make her feel awful.
>>
>>25940102
never speak to her again
never think about her again, if you can
this doubt and pain your feeling right now? it will literally never ever ever go away unless you get rid of her 100%

she doesn't exist anymore
she's a whore
>>
Here's the thing, it may have been just a one time thing. She may have learned her lesson, but now she knows your limits.

The only way to handle this and still end up with her is waiting to see how far she's willing to grovel. If you make it super easy to get back with you, she won't respect you.

Now, here's the thing, if you do get back together with her what do you expect to do differently to keep her from cheating? inb4 hurr durr I'll have conditions and ultimatums. That will only make her feel like you're setting up a challenge, upping the difficulty for fun

You can take her back, just don't expect it to last. Somebody new or some apart would really help you see things better. (It might make her miss you more, and you less or make her realize you were or weren't worth the tears. It's a gamble, but I think it's the only way to know for sure without giving her a chance to cuck you)
>>
>>25940102
Get back together. Fuck her.Then after sex say something like "Thank God we had sex before marriage because now I know I don't want your ass"
>>
>>25940143
doesn't mean anything if you believe the self is an illusion

most people believe every person has a "true self" which is blocked out by the ego, anxieties, unconscious barriers etc. and that is like deep inside yourself

this is what they mean with 'be yourself'
>>
>>25940102
use her for sex

then drop her.

Please tell me you stll don't have feelings for that lying degenerate.
>>
>>25940271
>Please tell me you stll don't have feelings for that lying degenerate.
She was my first girlfriend so of course I do to some extent. I was heartbroken when I heard she had sex with some random douchebag she just met from my only friend(who is a superchad programmer) who happened to be at a party.

His advice was more or less what some people already said; to forget about her. But I just can't.
>>
>>25940251
>his girl doesnt let op hit it because "im a chatholic XDDD"
>tell him she wants to "find herself" aka find herself knee deep in someone else's dick
>for 8 MONTHS she doestn let op hit it and in just a blink of a eye she lets someone else hit it
>you think its okay to reward this kind of behaviour, in any way shape or form

PLEASE PLEASEEE go jump infront of a bus u retarded cuckold

op you are a retard and you should get back with her because if ur ever even remotely consider a sexless relationship in THE CURRENT YEAR okay in any way shape or form past 2 weeks you are a grade a cuckold

you can believe 100% she was fucking other dudes in the 8 months, but that wasnt enough and she wanted to get gangbanged and party it up more so she took a break

all females are whores and they are incapable of falling in love with you unless you are in the top 5 percentile of looks and dick size
>>
>gf

stopped reading there, you ain't my nigga.
>>
>>25940102
Do as other brobots said:
>PUMP & DUMP
>U
>M
>P
>&
>D
>U
>M
>P
>>
OP is backup guy in case Chad doesn't commit.

>OP
>She's catholic

>Chad
>Suddenly catholic beliefs are down the drain
>>
>>25940319
>op you are a retard and you should get back with her because if ur ever even remotely consider a sexless relationship in THE CURRENT YEAR okay in any way shape or form past 2 weeks you are a grade a cuckold
You have to understand my situation. I am 25 years old and never so much as had any female friends. My mother died when I was 2 and I didn't have any sisters. I went to an all males school all the way up to middle school and whatever little interaction I had with women was in high school. Then I majored in computer science and women are like unicorns in that field.

So she was my first and since I had spent 20+ years of my life without sex already, I suppose to an extent I did not mind going longer since I had spent the majority of my life in that manner.

>you can believe 100% she was fucking other dudes in the 8 months, but that wasnt enough and she wanted to get gangbanged and party it up more so she took a break
I doubt this. We were basically living together so it would have been hard to do that behind my back...I think.
>>
>>25940308
you can, it's only been 6 weeks

Took nearly a whole year for me to get over this other girl and we never even were in a relationship to begin with.
>>
>>25940102
Don't cuck yourself OP. Who gives a shit if she was your first gf, that doesn't mean shit if she's gonna cuck your ass ten minutes after you get back together. Just move on and dismiss any emotions for that heartless cunt.
>>
>>25940319

Why are you replying to me, as I was OP?

I wasn't advising OP to take her back, ideally he would find someone else that ain't habbening or at the very least take some take away from her.

What I said was: make her grovel, then gauge her interest. Don't expect it to last.

I know OP will ultimately take her back, and this is just one of those lessons he has to learn the hard way.

>all females are whores and they are incapable of falling in love with you

AAAAAND that invalidates your whole opinion. Mature females not in age but mentality know that a bird or cock in the hand is better than two in the bush. Unfortunately, westernized girls mature so slowly that by the time they reach maturity they've gone to shit, unless they're lives are particularly demanding or hard.
>>
>>25940423
How is this so hard for you.
She would not let you have something after spending 8 months with you.
She then gives it away in one day to somebody else.
How could you ever possibly trust or even like her after that?
She basically proved to you that you don't have value to her.
>>
>>25940102
>I couldn't do better than her looks and personality wise.
Her personality is to "break up" so she can cheat on you. You can do better than that. Her personality is a zero out of a possible ten points.
>>
>>25940423
i mean if you think you're getting something out of this relationship thats one thing, but i hope to christ u dont love her, because she 100% DOES NOT even REMOTELY love you

like not a drop

like try to date her friends on the side or cheat on her or something. TRUST ME its 100%, not even 99, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT she's BEEN fucking on the side when living with you

my only concern is you spending money on her

she, in her mind, and like most females actually, she looks at the relationship in frightingly objective way. what she sees is this:

- guy provides me money and security WITHOUT sex
- i get to fuck who i want on the side, its fun to be sneaky with sex, and i get rewarded with it financially by this moron who loves me and doesnt even get sex

its actually guys, the more "logical" sex who are fucking emotional wrecks when it comes to females. its always guys who fall in loves at the drop of a hat and make stupid decision in relationships all the time.

i think the only way its okay to get back with her is if u start hitting it IMMEDIATELY and u dont spend ANY cash on her. otherwise its a waste of time imo, u already would of got the most out of the relationship in regards to interacting with women because u spent 8 months with the roastie

even then any long term relationship is 100% doomed, as is most relationships in the current day and age

just try hitting it if u get back with her. if she stops ur advances, literally throw her out or walk out. just stone faced

if you feel any emotions towards her or even like her in any way shape or form honestly u deserve all the pain thats coming towards u
>>
Have some dignity OP please. If not for yourself than for the rest of us. Because every time some guy unconditionally forgives a woman for despicable behavior it contributes to the insane levels of entitlement our society's women have. If you take her back you are validating every cucking, every cat lady tantrum, ever pussy pass.

For the love of Jesus, PLEASE draw the line.
>>
>>25940102

Op read this, you are literally on your way to cuckland. You can still stop it.

This girl betrayed you, no matter how hard it is to handle, for 8 months she never even respected you once, she didn't allowed you to touch her, while getting touched by some random dudes in a flash.

Now she realized she won't find a stand up guy like you, a guy that truly loves her and accepted everything for her, she is now in Chad land where everyguy that want her just want to fuck her.

Tell her it's too late, do it you fucking faggot because she will do this again. You can't expect loyalty from a girl that threw a 8months relationship for fucking random dudes.

She hasn't just "fucked up" it wasn't just a "simple mistake" She just revealed her true face. Forget her and move on, you'll have better.
>>
>>25940603
wait.. I am A Hero has a live movie?

serious?

Where can I find this? ive been following that manga since it's first issue
>>
File: 1432813368653.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432813368653.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>25940440
>>25940507
>>25940527
>>25940554
>>25940594
>>25940603
You guys are right. I guess to some extent I knew it had to be this way, I don't know what I was thinking. I am literally crying like a bitch right now because I still wanted to delude myself into thinking I could make it work but trust would never be there and I can't overlook what she's done.

I don't think I can do better after basically 24 years of being a KHV. Now I'm just a V I guess but I am ok with that to some extent.
>>
>>25940143
Means she went and got banged by a lot of dudes she finds more attractive than op
>>25940102
Don't go back to her. She had her fun, and now she is looking for a beta provider.
>>
>>25940673

It's not out yet family

>>25940699
You already made it, you don't know but It's like you made it, even If you didn't fuck, If you had a 8months relationship you can have another, just take the time to grief then go back in man.
>>
>>25940699
I'm sorry man... Cuck meme aside. This isn't even about "sloppy seconds". This is about her choosing someone over you despite everything.
Your work and time and dedication. Everything about you wasn't enough, but she's willing to give it to a random person. She's just fucked up. I hope you get someone better than that. But seriously, anyone who is willing to throw away everything you have, and basically overtly say that you weren't worth it despite all your efforts, and that someone else was despite no effort at all, is completely not worth your time.
Personality wise, you can do much much better.
>>
>>25940102
>date 8 months
>fucks other guys instantly but not you

Dont dissapoint us just fuck and leave her forever
>>
>>25940102
ALPHA FUX
BETA BUX

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE IF YOU TAKE HER BACK
>>
>>25940699
Even the simple act of setting boundaries for yourself has made you a better man already. Just take what you've learned and do better.
>>
Tell her that you have no problem with her sleeping around while you two were broken up, You weren't together and it's a womens right to do whatever she wants with her body.
But then say that the fact she was able to completely abandon her catholic beliefs means there's no way you could ever be with someone so unholy and that you hope she enjoys burning in hell
>>
>>25940934

and then there's the roastie
>>
Sounds like she really does love you and wants to marry you and have your kids , but she just wanted to experience other guys first to make sure you are her true love. I believe she knows for sure that you are the one now and wants to be with you. I wouldn't pass on true love anon.

>inb4 hurr durr she had sex with other guys and not OP

It was only to make sure that she really did love OP and that he was the person she wanted to have a family with. Sex is only just that, sex. Sticking a penis into a vagina, it's not some permanent scar , you can't tell if a female is a virgin or not. Cells die and grow each day, so her vagina is basically a new one every week.
>>
>>25940699
>she says she could see me as the father of her children

You know what that means?
It means she sees you as a fatherly figure who will RAISE her children.
Not your children, HER children.
She basically fucking called you a BETA BUX and it made you fucking happy.

Have some fucking dignity.
>>
>>25940978
So you're saying she was practicing for marriage sex?
>>
>>25940762
>>25940791
>>25940867
>>25940981
I'm leaving now but I appreciate the words of encouragement, advice and you put into this thread. At least I will always have you guys.
>>
>doesn't believe in sex before marriage
>immediately fucks chad
She doesn't find you attrative enough to fuck on the reg (or at all in your case) and has you in reserve as a future beta provider. Enjoy.
>>
>>25940102
My gf fucked around before I met her and continued to do so while we already had feelings for each other. She only stopped having casual sex when we officially got together. It was really painful to endure but I'm glad I stuck it out because I'm happier than I've ever been and she's legitimately a good person with an amazing mind. If I had gotten hung up on the cuck thing and had broken up with her I would have thrown away a happy life.

OP, at least give your girl one more chance. Maybe she went through an emotional rough patch and genuinely regrets everything she did. Most people have issues and most people make mistakes, will it really matter in the end if you guys live happily ever after after this?

There might be some trust issues at the start but if she really cares about you she'll do what it takes to get past this and gain back your trust. If she doesn't, it'll become obvious soon enough and you can still decide to end it then.
>>
I've been in your position OP, my advice: RUN
>>
>>25940977
I don't mean you have to mean it, just that way she can't go off saying you're being sexist, she can't even argue against it
>>
>>25941158
I have like the exact same situation. When I first dated my gf she said she wanted to stop because she didn't want a long term boyfriend right now. We stopped for like 2 months during which time she continued seeing (and presumably fucking) other people. Then I guess she thought about it and changed her mind, because she came back and we've been together for a year.

I nearly wrote her off because of the whole cuck meme. I mean it did bother me a lot, but if I had listened to 4chan I wouldn't have a really hot gf right now. I'd be shitposting on r9k writing greentexts about how I got cucked.
>>
>>25940978
>>25941158
I'll never understand how a person can have so little respect for himself as a man.
>>
>>25941350
>really hot gf
Fuck off normie, don't expect any sympathy from us robots when you find out you've been getting cucked all year long
>>
>>25941350
Exactly this. Some people develop unhealthy views on sex and relationships because of childhood trauma, some don't believe in love, some just don't know anything else, some straight up have mental problems. It doesn't mean they're bad people or that they can't really love you. I can see how OP's gf, being raised hardcore Catholic, through some fucked up reasoning justified her decisions and now realises what she did.
>>
>>25940102
>take her back
>fuck
>use the gf boost to find other gf
>dump

WARNING: check that she didnt get pregnant with Chad and keep in mind you must dump her
>>
>>25941428
>he has a hot gf so she must be cucking him
It's no wonder girls stay away from Robots. Keep thinking all girls are whores and only care about looks, see how your mgtow life works out for you.
>>
>>25941428
You goys try to threaten anyone that's happy with "you'll get cucked eventually". If I was still a beta virgin on r9k and you told me "you get to have sex with a really hot girl a few hundred times, but eventually she'll cuck you" I'd totally take it. Not that I will, but that I'll get cucked, but you talk about it like you're in a better position being a virgin.
>>
>>25941662
>but you talk about it like you're in a better position being a virgin.

It's better to be a virgin than a cuckold.
>>
kek
Leave it to a Roastie to deny herself Heaven just for a few minutes of sexual pleasure.
What a dumb bitch
>>
>>25941158
You are absolutely fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25941649
Must be nice not being irredeemably ugly huh normie? You don't belong on r9k yet you come crying to us real robots whenever you get cucked
FUCKING NORMIES THINK WE WANT TO BE VIRGINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25940143
>OP you're out of luck
>If you take her back
>You'll always be a true cuck
>>
>>25941662
>You goys try to threaten anyone that's happy with "you'll get cucked eventually"
>>25941350
We stopped for like 2 months during which time she continued seeing (and presumably fucking) other people.

You ALREADY got cucked.

Plus, as I don't really care about the cuck meme, the fact is she dumped you without a moments thought, fucked around taking dick after dick, and then when she decided she'd prefer more money you instantly took her back like the spineless beta that you are.

>inb4 you're a virgin.
I'm a successful lifting normie with a six year gf that browses these kinds of threads to feel anger at worthless people like you.
>>
>>25940102
Bro i'm a chad. I had a qt r9k gf in university. She was jehova witness but we had sex like 5 times a week cause i wanted it

She said i was the best she ever had
She said her mom was the only guy she liked
She said she wanted to marry me

she ended up cheating on me and fooling around with other dudes

I dumped her

Came back crying forgiveness etc

Foolishly took her back

She did it again (two more times) and left me for another

Now i became a robot because i thought it was cause I was a bad boy that she cheated

Find out nice guys can't get girls

Personality clash

>recycling back to old bad boy self that doesn't give a fuck

bro just don't do it. those religious girls are the fucking craziest and sluttiest. You dated her for 8 months and she gave her virginity out to a random the fuck is wrong with you fuckin beta cuck
>>
>>25941882
>She said her mom was the only guy she liked
wat
>>
>>25940102
>r9k gf
literally? like she's from r9k?

I feel like I know who this is and a few facts about how even though she was technically a virgin, it was just because sex didn't work the first time, and she had still blown plenty of people and doing stuff like that isn't out of the norm for her.
>>
File: l06zDTI.png (134KB, 325x334px) Image search: [Google]
l06zDTI.png
134KB, 325x334px
>>25940102
Tell that fucking roastie slut to fuck off. She made you wait 8 months and then had sex with someone else? Fuck that shit. Be a goddamned man for once and find a new bitch. You're maximum cucked if you stay with her.
>>
it's a very simple question: Are you the kind of guy who stays with a girl who lies to you and cheats on you? or are you not that guy?

define for yourself who you're gonna be and just live that way.
>>
>>25940143
>finding oneself
My girl of 3 years pulled this on me as a way to get out of our relationship. It just means she's bored with you and wants to ride other dick. That's literally it
>>
>>25941831
>prefer more money
Bitch I'm broke as shit
>>
>>25942041
>8 months for pussy?
>That's insane
>That catholic slut was fucked in the brain
>>
>>25940102
fuck her and dump her afterwards
>>
WOW OP YOU'RE SO COOL, HERE'S YOUR REPLY YOU BRAGGING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: 192.png (2MB, 680x629px) Image search: [Google]
192.png
2MB, 680x629px
>>25941831
>I'm a successful lifting normie with a six year gf that browses these kinds of threads to feel anger at worthless people like you.
kek, sure you are.
>>
>>25940102
Pump and dump that slag m8. You can learn two valuable lessons from this experience, never trust a woman, and never trust a papist.
>>
>>25940102
there is only 1 way to do this and keep your dignity
>agree to go back with her
>demand sex though, break up on the spot if she is reluctant
>fuck her
>ejaculate on her face or force her to swallow
>(optional) film this
>while she is still soiled with your seed, tell her that you want to break up because you want to find yourself
>make mankind all around the world proud
now, there is a small possibility that she might press rape charges (very small). this is were the optional part comes. being a catholic who doesn't like premarital sex (atleast in the past), she probably comes from a very conservative family. if she threatenes you with rape charges, threaten her that you will show the video to everyone. after she drops the charges, post the video here for maximum keks.
>>
I may be a lot of things but I am NOT a cuckoldress
>>
>catholic
>could see you as the father of her children
>r9k
There is something fishy about your post but I can't really point on it
>>
>ctrl f cuck
>28 results
Well done.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.