[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why robots? Why me? >21, KV >few months ago girl in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Why robots? Why me?

>21, KV
>few months ago girl in my class adds me on facebook
>starts sending me pictures of things I like
>eventually asks ME out
>end up dating
>lifeisgood.jpg
>have sex for first time
>happily ever after

>three months later, today
>"anon I need to talk about something."
>"my ex gave me HPV sometime last year and I only found out just now."
>instantly break up with her

I squandered my robot status for nothing and basically became a normie all so I could catch a fucking STD that is probably going to give me throat cancer in the near future. Hold me robots
>>
F

oregino
>>
Dude, I'm not a disease apologist, but holy shit HPV is so incredibly common and treatable.

Unless you let her rim your asshole, there isn't much risk to you aside from a one time flareup.

Like HPV is so transmissible that sharing bath towels or shaking hands can transmit it. Most people don't even show symptoms and most wart flareups clear after 1.5 years.

Like it isn't herpes.
>>
>>25940078
Honestly you were stupid for breaking up with her. It's not her fault her ex gave her hpv so you can't blame her for that unless you want to blame her for not being a virgin. More importantly now with hpv you will have a hard time finding anyone willing to fuck you, so it would've been a good idea to stick to the one person who loved you despite it, your gf.
>>
>>25940078
You brought this on yourself, normie. Go complain elsewhere.
>>
>>25940078
>dating a non-virgin

You get what you deserve.
>>
>>25940078
You deserve everything.
>>
>>25940078
>getting approached by a girl
Get the fuck out of here normie asshole
>>
File: 1449072600616.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1449072600616.gif
1MB, 680x680px
Op you deserv it becuase you a normie and not a fucking robot so get out of my fucking boarder
>>
>>25940476
>>25940461

I know.

I broke up with her because this was the final straw in a line of issues. She asked to sleep with other people three times prior to this. I can't trust her and I thought I could.
>>
>>25940538
>got cucked
This is obvious bait.
>>
>>25940591
I don't know if I did. I don't think I did, but the last few weeks she has been weird and unwilling to even cuddle or touch me while asking if she can sleep with other people. I really don't know and now I probably have a disease.
>>
>>25940433
>its not a whores fault she has stds
holy fuck you beta cuckhold fix your fucking life
>>
>>25940538
Why did you not break up with her the 1st time she asked to cuck you?
>>
>>25940693
Because she asked and I said no. The second time I wanted to break up, but I've never had a girl ever be interested in me, much less want to date me. I'm dumb, but she was my only chance out of being a robot and now it's wasted.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
You deserve it you normal faggot
>>
>>25940078
If she didn't have symptoms at the time you should be fine.
>>
>>25941048
How do you know that? I can't find anything that says that online and I think she broke it off with this dude in like September after dating him for like a year.
>>
>>25941101
I also got a scare some time ago and freaked out, went to a dermatologist and he told me that asymptomatic HPV is less or even non-contagious.

She could have had the cancer-inducing type of HPV which doesn't cause warts, though. But dermatologists can check for this type of virus by dousing your dick with acetic acid and the affected areas turn white.
>>
>>25941217
Her doctor just found a wart yesterday and she texted me today. Her doctor asked about a bump she had and she isn't sure how long it had been there.
>>
File: 1410932345635.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410932345635.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>25940078
NORMIE BTFO
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING A SUCCUBUS SLUT
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.