[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finished my BA >couldn't be arsed to work so did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jess_schoolgirl_7_by_syboro[1].jpg (376KB, 449x674px) Image search: [Google]
jess_schoolgirl_7_by_syboro[1].jpg
376KB, 449x674px
>finished my BA
>couldn't be arsed to work so did an MA
>still didn't want to work so did a Post-Grad Cert in Education
>applied for random jerbs for a couple of months
>just got a call telling me I got a job teaching History at an all girls secondary (high) school
>that'smyfetish.jpg

Is this going to be like one of my Chinese cartoons, senpais?
>>
>>25939573

Try anything weird and you will get in so much fucking trouble and be labelled a pervert for life.

Dont fuck this up, anon.
>>
>>25939584
>Try anything weird and you will get in so much fucking trouble and be labelled a pervert for life.
>Dont fuck this up, anon.

But, anon . . . I am a pervert.

;_;
>>
Just don't let any of them sit on your lap
>>
>>25939646
>Just don't let any of them sit on your lap

What about on my face?
>>
>>25939635

Most people are fucked up things behind closed doors.

key word being closed doors.

Don't trust anyone, they will publicly out you at any attempt to ruin your social status (not everyone, but there is always one super deviant person out there)

Careful, anon. Not worth fucking over your life due to a momentary decision.
>>
It's already over, OP. Just give in.

I look forward to reading about your crimes in the news in a few years, bon chance.
>>
You could enjoy it for the rest of your life if you play your cards right, Anon.

Come here. Listen.

What you need to do is play it subtle. Don't just give in to the urge to start patting girls on the butt as soon as you go in there, or you'll be out within weeks. Instead, think about all the girls you're going to teach as your personal wank bank.

By day, you're the sensible teacher, purely interested in academia. By night, you're prowling their facebook profiles and imagning every crazy sexual scenario you like with dozens of sexy teenage schoolgirls. And it's made all the hotter since you're in a position of trust and it's really wrong.

I would love to have classrooms full of young girls I know personally. Think, man, think of the years of fap material. Don't blow it all in one go. As time goes on, each girl will develop a unique relationship with you as their teacher, you'll know the quirks of each of them intimately, and the fantasisation will just get better and better.

I almost envy you, but here's the shitter: you're going to be too exhausted to even think about fapping because teaching is a horrible profession right now.
>>
>>25939573
don't let them see your boner while you're standing up at the chalkboard
>>
>>25939635
>>25939725
>>25939821
OP is so fucked it's hilarious.

Enjoy being un-hirable in a year.
>>
>>25940010
C-commit s-seppuku, tripfag!

;_;
>>
>>25940327
>tripfag
He doesn't even have a tripcode.
>>
>>25940389
>He doesn't even have a tripcode.

You know what I mean, bitch.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.