[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw robots who don't drink coffee don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: 1443466746507.jpg (59KB, 495x409px) Image search: [Google]
1443466746507.jpg
59KB, 495x409px
>Mfw robots who don't drink coffee don't know what they miss
>>
It's fucking coffee
>>
>>25939286
And?
original
>>
>>25939266
Coffee is an overhyped meme drink. Normies rave about it constantly even though it doesn't do anything.
>>
It makes me pee a lot.
>>
>>25939266

I had to stop drinking coffee due to increased anxiety and acne.

Feels bad, am tired all the time. I miss it. Tea sucks.
>>
>>25939834
>Coffee is an overhyped meme drink. Normies rave about it constantly even though it doesn't do anything.
So who failed life? Normies or robots?
>>
>>25939834
>coffee doesn't do anything

typical /retarded9k/ response
>>
>drinking coffee right now
>it's pretty good
>probably wouldn't be as good if I didn't have a mild addiction

I sometimes like to mix loose leaf chai into my grounds, have a spicey coffee.
>>
>>25939898
why wouldn't you just make and drink chai tea?
>>
>>25939834
>it doesn't do anything
Yeah, if you drink 5+ cups a day like I do.
>>
What's up with the meme that coffee is a normie drink? Coffee is a very robot drink: it signifies addiction and being unable to break comfy but unhealthy habits. The reason a lot of us are anxious or have heart problems is probably because we drink so much of the shit
>>
>>25939939
I like chai but it's not quite as strong as I want.
>>
To all the fatties that don't drink coffee, caffeine has helped me lose a lot of weight, it helps suppress my appetite and keeps me energetic, I don't even eat anything in the morning anymore, a cup of coffee is enough to keep me going. Just don't be drinking coffee full of sugar and creamer or you will make yourselves more fat.
>>
I drink hot milk with a splash of coffee and a fuckton of sugar.
>>
File: venom-energy-and-citrus.jpg (85KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
venom-energy-and-citrus.jpg
85KB, 528x960px
I'm drinking a caffeinated energy drink with citrus flavanoids, vitamins and other types of snake oil.

Explain to me why coffee is not inferior to this beverage?
>>
>>25940137
It's less expensive, for one.
But if you like that, enjoy yourself, it's no skin off my nose.
>>
>>25939834
It makes you want to shit.
>>
>>25940137

Coffee is warm and nutty and bold and an actual foodrink. p ez
>>
>>25940137
>copious amounts of sugar
unhealthy shit. at least coffee is mostly water
>>
>>25939870
Both.

>>25940214
No.

>>25940011
I've drank nine in a day. Nothing happened. Next.
>>
>>25940137
No bone and brain destroying taurine among others of extremely unhealthy additives.
>>
>>25939266
If you're talking about American coffee, they aren't missing anything. American coffee sucks so much to be honest
>>
>>25940337
>unhealthy
>implying anyone here cares
>>
>>25940370
My record is 25 or something possible far more. Get on my level.
>>
>>25940403
jordan schlansky?
>>
>>25939834
>first group work in uni
>everyone in the group buys coffee
>they start to giggle loudly for no reason and rapidly stomp with their legs
>raving about how much energy they get from it
fucking normies and their babby tier tolerance
>>
>>25940425
>jordan schlansky
literally who?
>>
Normalfags drink coffee for the boost, I hate talking coffee with them.
>"Yeah Dunkin Donuts coffee is too strong for me"
>"8 creams And 8 sugars please!"
>"Ugh, I can't stand sugar in my coffee. Yeah, 6 creams please"
>"I don't even care how it tastes, it's all shit!"
>"No flavors???"
Its awful.

Coffee is like beer, if you too pretentious and only drink some fair trade Ethiopian homegrown slow-roasted stuff, you're basically a hipster. But, if you don't actually enjoy it you're a fucking pleb. I just enjoy drinking different tastes and brands from the stores.
>>
>>25940506
>different brands
Gross, find one and commit slut.
Dark French roast for life, as my wife.
>>
File: 1364058089796.png (239KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1364058089796.png
239KB, 500x379px
>>25940506
this
also what is it with you Americans and cream in coffee? It tastes just as good with milk and is healthier and cheaper
>>
>>25940542
>Implying roast equals brand
I have my favorite brands, I always keep them in the house. I just like to try new things when I see them. My parents have a Keurig that I used, unfortunately most of the coffee that isn't a brand you can buy as normal grounds is pretty shitty. But its nice for experimenting with different flavor profiles.
>>
>>25939834

It does do something. The caffeine molecules lodge in your brain's adenosine receptors.
>>
>>25940568
"Milk" in most coffee shops here is whole milk, makes no difference if you get cream.
I think most people at home use half and half? I like that it makes my cup slightly creamy but isn't too thick.
>>
>>25940403

The only US American coffee is fine, high end coffee from Hawaii.

Literally all the rest of the coffee drunk in America comes from other countries (even Folgers etc) so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>25940214
This

Coffee makes me have to poop
>>
>>25940630
He must be talking about the brands. Although this is a meme, because Folgers is actually some of the better coffee around for its price, and Maxwell House is decent as well.
>>
>>25939266
I think im drinking it too often. I have 3-5 cups per day.
I feel like it doesn't do anything, but it probably does.
>>
>>25940568
most of our coffee isn't strong enough to make a decent cafe au lait, so milk just makes it too watery.
>>
Coffee fucks me up. Just one cup sends my anxiety through the roof, and it's already pretty bad. Last time I drunk coffee before work I had to tell my boss I was ill and leave early because I couldn't speak to customers and thought I was gonna have a panic attack.
>>
>>25939266
>drink coffee
>drink nettle tea
>pee forever
>>
File: ven.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ven.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>25940186

99 cents a can retail, 30 cents a can in bulk. Mmmkay.

>>25940216
>Coffee
>Having any essential vitamins or minerals.

What can you find in a cup of black coffee that is also present in a multivitamin pill? Answer: nothing.

>>25940337
>copious amounts of sugar
>unhealthy shit.

Didn't read the low calorie notice on the can

>>25940391

>taurine

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/6/the-forgotten-longevity-benefits-of-taurine/page-01
>>
>>25940506
>tons of sugar and/or cream in coffee
>hate actual coffee
Makes me reeeeee so bad.
>>
>>25940568
We call the milk cream when we put it in the cup with it Jackass
>>
File: fuck you buddy.jpg (217KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you buddy.jpg
217KB, 600x600px
>>25940137
Anyone who actually purchases these and drinks them regularly has zero dignity. Literally lose like 30 percent of my respect for almost anyone if they tell me that they like this shit.
It's like buying a razer or razor or whatever the fuck mouse/keyboard. You are literally vermin if you do.
>>
>>25940186
>coffee all week
>3 energy drinks
when you have 7 bucks, the obvious choice is coffee, considering you get more, and it doesn't give you diabeetus.

>you're probably the epitome of skinnyfat
>>
>>25940767

I do caffeine like twice a week. I don't do coffee, tea or monster regularly but when I do this is my toxin of choice because why not?
>>
>>25940803
I meant
>>25940803
not
>>25940186
>>
>>25940803
I meant coffee's cheaper, Autismus Maximus.
In the question
"Explain to me why coffee is not inferior to this beverage?"
Coffee becomes the subject, so in an answer to the question any "it" without further clarification would refer to coffee.
>>
>>25940874
What the fuck?

Well my javascript is fucking with my head. I didn't have any coffee yet and I'm running on a few hours of sleep. I meant the person you replied to, >>25940137 Not you, anon.
>>
>>25940733
What the fuck am I reading. I never heard of this research before. Anybody can confirm if this is real?
>>
>>25940733
You could assume, like vegetable broth, coffee contains some of the vitamins and minerals that are in the bean its self.
>>
>>25940733
>http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/6/the-forgotten-longevity-benefits-of-taurine/page-01
>believing what the person who's selling snake oil says

>Taurine
Maybe if you're a housecat. Eat a balanced diet, supplementing is fucking retarded and can cause all sorts of bullshit in the long run from whatever else it is that's in the "legally mostly taurine" chemical you're eating.
>>
File: viper.jpg (108KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
108KB, 600x450px
>mfw cowards who dont even smoke crack dont know what they miss.
>>
Caffeine is a shit babby drug, try some real stimulants.

If you drink coffee for anything other than the taste then you are dumb.
>>
File: 1310671996285.jpg (10KB, 297x275px) Image search: [Google]
1310671996285.jpg
10KB, 297x275px
>>25941194
Doesn't take much balls to do drugs anon. This is not high-school. I drink coffee because I have very messed up intestines because of prescription drugs maybe that's good cause most junkies I know are unbearable and life-failues. Get of my thread please low-life thank you.
>>
>>25940733
If that's you, you are a complete idiot and believe everything you read without checking references.

>dude from WHO, a famously corrupt organization says eat taurine
>you do it

>you end up with arrhythmia from impure non FDA regulated supplementing

>I laugh at your misfortune

brb gonna eat some pork tenderloin and eggs, both of which came from my backyard deliciously.
>>
>>25941316
You should get off my imageboard and stay gone until youre meme game is on point.
>>
>>25941316
Caffeine is a drug, hoe
>>
>>25939834
Same, coffee is meme as fuck. I get that hyped feeling from drinking sugary juice tho
>>
File: 1442667438210.jpg (180KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442667438210.jpg
180KB, 1024x1024px
>>25941439
Yeah but it doesn't cause horrible horrible pain like most drugs did to me which is fine.
>>
>>25941480
but unlike sugary juice, I can drink a pot of coffee and be awake for days without getting fat shit and shit breath. Yeah coffee gives you coffee breath, but minus sugar and it at least doesn't smell like fecal matter.
>>
>>25941485
This.
I can't smoke weed without getting extremely depressed when I come down, and I have a tendency to drink alcohol until it's gone or my money is gone, so I have to stick to beer, and I don't like the idea of all those carbs just for a buzz because my state requires watery piss beer because bible belt.
>>
i don't really like coffee. or soda. or energy drinks. or stimulants. i drank a lot of coffee for years. feel better without it. i drink some tea though. tastes really good.

before "straightedge faggot" i do acid sometimes and drink pretty frequently. i just don't really like stims. they make me feel really fucking uncomfortable, coffee included. doesn't really make me feel much more awake either. just like my brain is going into overdrive and i want to curl up in a ball and make it stop. it does that anyways without coffee.
>>
>>25939266
If I don't know what I'm not missing,why would I covet something arguably bad for me?
I get you advertise coffee but it's a shit product, to me at least.
>>
>>25941610
Like all stimulants it's a personality amplifier.
I can be the most outgoing person on the planet if I have some coffee, take it away and I'm your average quiet robot.
>>
>>25941627
>If I don't know what I'm not missing,why would I covet something arguably bad for me?
If only robots felt this way about 3DPD/women.
>>
>>25941062

I just posted that link to oppose the anon who said taurine causes bone and nerve damage.

>>25941099

Yes but is the coffee bean densely packed with nutrients or no? If so, what are those nutrients? Unless you can come up with a list of significantly bioavailable vitamins or other nutrients I'm going to assume the only thing extracted is caffeine, a mood altering substance that dupes the body into alertness.

>>25941397

I'm not a fan of taurine, it just happens to be in that can. But caffeine itself can cause arrhythmia so what's the point of not throwing taurine into the mix? I only do caffeine max twice a week anyways.
>>
>>25941610
>i drank a lot of coffee for years. feel better without it. i drink some tea though.

From the frying pan into the fire.
>>
normies always do gross shit to try and be adults
>>
>>25941835
T-that was me. But does it? I always thought it was unhealthy but now it turns ou to be actually healthy?I should try it again I guess.
>>
>>25939266
>coworkers NEED coffee to work 8hrs
>otherwise they get irritated and start fucking up customer orders
>mfw highly functional after 8 hrs no coffee and half a sandwich

fuck off with your dependence garbage
>>
>>25941835
Because caffeine is produced in coffee plants naturally and purely. Taurine is synthesized in a labratory out of god knows what the fuck, and it legally only has to be "mostly" pure, so you're also getting slightly more than trace amounts of whatever the fuck else. Also when chemicals are added to eachother and left alone they can change into other things that you don't know about. Like potassium benzoate reacting with phosphoric acid or ascorbic acid, becomes a nasty.
You're drinking a slew of just what the fuck poison, man.
>>
>>25942091

Taurine is an amino acid. It's arguably more 'natural' than caffeine.
>>
>>25942211
>I didn't read anything in the post I quoted
FTFY
>>
>>25939834
agreed. why the fuck would someone drink something that tastes so shit and has literally 0 real effect, when you can have better tasting drinks that actually deliver?
>>
>>25941854
huh? tea contains less caffeine
>>
I drink water, the best drink IMO.
>>
I'm still 12 YO in my tastes and habits, so I haven't gotten around to it yet. How do i go about getting affiliated with coffee?

I don't know where to start.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.