[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here fucking sick of parents? Like to the point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 633x758px
Is anyone else here fucking sick of parents? Like to the point they want to just live on the streets

>the yelling they are literally always fucking yelling
>they criticize the fuck out of everything
>the slightest mistake and they freak the fuck out
>parents tell me I never go out even if I hang out with friends and start jogging outside and staying out of the house for hours every day
>they stand right outside the bathroom as you try to shit
>they wake you up
>>
NEET life sure is the best.
>>
>>25938303
is that image you when they give you a spanking? maybe you should stop being a cunt
>>
>>25938332
>tfw parents work from dusk till down
meanwhile i stay at home and jerk off
feels good man
>>
>>25938332
Neet life has nothing to do with it. Apartments cost 1400 dollars a month in every major city. How does one live alone? Tell me
>>
Somewhat. I kinda wish they stopped caring about me so I can finally kill myself without causing pain to others.
>>
File: 1423151372542.jpg (333KB, 890x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1423151372542.jpg
333KB, 890x1207px
>>25938303
>>they stand right outside the bathroom as you try to shit
>>
>>25938420
You move to one of the cities where it isn't 1400 a month.
>>
>>25938303
Stop posting this shit everyday. It's stale as fuck.
>>
>>25938420
Confirmed for living sheltered life and not knowing shit. I live in the sixth largest city in Texas, downtown and I only pay $700 a month.
>>
>>25938819
This.

I live slightly out of the city and paid 30k cash for a house with a carport and seperate garage to house a workshop that I waste my time in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.