[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no eewww, get away from me you creep!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: He for Me.jpg (383KB, 700x1060px) Image search: [Google]
He for Me.jpg
383KB, 700x1060px
>no eewww, get away from me you creep!
>>
>celebrities are cold and shallow human beings

And you're surprised by this? But on the other side of the coin, I don't think it's her job to coddle every single fan that approaches her
>>
>>25938146
>celebrities are actual human beans and don't want to be rushed every 2.5 seconds by some neckbeard for an autograph
>said neckbeards will talk shit online because someone didn't want to sign a paper and talk for the 104534435346th time that day

Being a celebrity and being in public would be hell
>>
for real who wants an autograph or some shit of emma watson? to be honest i dont get why celebrities are a thing
>>
>>25938077
>Hemione, Hermione!

Emma Watson did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25938174
Like I said, it's not her job to appease every single fan that approaches her. It sucks because that dude honestly looks crushed that he didn't get his precious autograph from his 3DPD waifu, but who knows what kind of shit she was already dealin with that day.

>>25938205
>who wants an autograph or some shit of emma watson?

The same people who read those awful tabloid celebrity magazines you find in super markets. People's lives are boring and they need to fill the void.
>>
lol, look at that greasy neckbeard. i would have don the same thing.
>>
Apparently he sells celebrity autographs so don't feel too bad.
>>
>dragon shirt
>running shoes
Yep, it's autism.
>>
>>25938260

He said that? What's the backstory?
>>
wehavethisthreadeveryday.jpg
>>
There's a full video of this guy on youtube somewhere

if you find it & watch it you'll understand why she wants to get away from him
>>
>Emma will never press her feet against my face
>Emma will never spit in my mouth
>Emma will never use me as her toilet

Why live?
>>
>>25938077
Becouse signature is fucking bullshit. Only normies could enjoy their egopoints of being able to prove that they have met with celebrity. This guy deserve his weight becouse he is swallow af.
>>
>>25939246
This is all I've ever wanted in life. I just wish I could be her live in slave for her to humiliate all day.
>>
>>25938077
>She is a celebrity
>She is rich
>She is a feminist
Abd the news are?
>>
>>25939413
>>She is a feminist
The funny thing is she gets railed by this strong jock of the oxford football team :D
>>
>>25939246
And this is why we don't get visited by ayy lmaos
>>
>>25938077
he looks gross not trendy and cool at all
>>
Apparently the height meme is truly a meme.

The manlet thing isn't true.

Girl I was seeing really liked me. Even if she was lying, we had sex multiple times and she was really into me for the time that it was.

I am 6'2. She left me for a guy thats 5'8 and of asian ethnicity. I am white. We are both pretty similar in the looks department (e.g. he's not ugly and neither am I)

I'm guessing she got bored of me. No, my dick is not small.
>>
File: [feminism intensifies] 4.gif (1MB, 375x245px) Image search: [Google]
[feminism intensifies] 4.gif
1MB, 375x245px
>>25939460

this

she said men need to be "more sensitive and less aggressive", to paraphrase, then she bangs the the guy who is...not that.

Don't listen to a word women SAY unless it's to check it against what they actually DO.

You'll find the 2 rarely match. Fact is, what women call "toxic masculinity" is oftentimes what they respond to sexually.
>>
>>25938146
>>25938174
If I made the same amount of money as Emma Watson, I would sign every single piece of shit someone threw in my face, I would take every picture with fans at a convenience store at 6am, I don't even care.

>b-but you would get tired of it after a while!!

Emma Watson net worth: $70 million
>>
>>25939520

Congrats on being an irrelevant outlier and extrapolating yourself billions of times over.

Height matters.
>>
>>25939668

It's true. I am just hung up over this girl because I opened myself up, unfortunately. I have other girls interested but she got me good. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>25938205

>who wants some shit of Emma Watson?

Who here would like some of her shit? I would.
>>
quit posting this shit
>>
>>25938304
This. Celebs have to realize that most autograph-seekers are in it for the money instead of OMG MY HERO'S AUTOGRAPH.

No one really believes the dude in OP's image actually think she's his role model or something. (Wank target at best.)
>>
>>25940074

>wank target

What kind of crime would you be committing if you jizzed on Emma Watson in public?
>>
>>25938077
notice that she's at an airport or some shit - she's trying to get somewhere.
Also notice that he's the only person in that area. There must be a reason there aren't a tonne more people there and that reason is probably that they aren't supposed to be there
Also please note that she didn't say 'ewww get away from me you creep', she just carried on what she was doing

Maybe your interpretation of the situation is correct, but notice the conclusions you jumped to
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.