[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching anime about manga artists >decide to do some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1449190454520.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449190454520.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>watching anime about manga artists
>decide to do something more productive than playing videogames and watching anime
>torrent fl studio
its been 3 months already and I've already made some tracks
I really recommend producing music as a hobby if you have a lot of free time, its great!!!!
I already made a few tracks, share you're stuff if you do the same:
https://soundcloud.com/annedrank/idonthaveamind
I started out with no experience in music theory or playing an instrument whatsoever, ask me anything, I'll be more than glad to help any fellow neet anon in the righteous path to making music!!!!
>>
and what do you hope to achieve with this? is it just a hobby or what..
>>
also a little about myself
i've been browsing r9k for a while
i have a huge case of psychosis and i struggle with depression and anxiety everyday
i live in a faraway country in the east and am forced to pursue school there instead of america from family
i found making music as a hobby as a getaway to all my problems and its honestly great.
if you guys have any questions plz ask and ill be more than happy to help and answer them
>>
>>25938092
nipponese?
>>
>>25938078
yes its a hobby and basically im just trying to help other fellow neets find a more productive and positive hobby than just anime and playing vidya. amateur production in music as a hobby has helped me a lot in furthering my steps into self imrpovement and i honestly just think its such a great hobby that i wanna share with other anons!!!!
>>
>>25938038
Oh my god, it's awful :(
>>
>>25938131
sorry lol its just a hobby that im working on in the side honestly i just do it because it boosts my shitty self esteem once in a while that helps me work further on on other stuf
>>
>>25938109

such positive post reads almost surreal on r9k
>>
>>25938141
How did you download it for free?
>>
>>25938167
I just feel for all neet anons on this board that use it as a getaway like i do i honestly feel like producing music is a great hobby and first step into self improvement!!!
>>
>>25938092
your music is really awesome man. I really feel for you and what you're going through
>>
>>25938251
Thanks a lot man always glad to hear someone enjoys my music
>>
Would recommend, all I do is smoke crack and make beats!
>>
>>25938319
Link your stuff man!!!, i really wanna hear what other neets are making!!!
>>
File: 1425421477293.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1425421477293.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>25938038

>did the same in the beginning of 2014
>not a single track finished

How the fuck did you do it, OP?
It's so depressing when I try to make music.
>>
>>25938333

https://soundcloud.com/ssj-chad-marco

IM AT THE TRAP HOUSE, NO BAILEY JAY!
>>
>>25938351
I started out with reverse sampling with music I already enjoyed listening to and just went from there. I started reading up on music theory and self teaching myself the basic functions on the daw im using
>>
>>25938351

Also, I want to do uplifting music and everything I do sounds A Serbian Film core.
>>
>>25938038
I remember you from the previous threads mam your stuff is great
>>
>>25938038
i tried to use fl studios a while ago but i'm not very good
i took an audio production class in high school but i can't even remember the software we used so all my knowledge is meaningless

when you stretch a bit of music, how can you get it to line up with the beats in the track?

I'm trying to take a music sample and line it up so i can put lower kicks and higher snares over the drums that are already on it, but no matter what i do to the file or to the project's bpm i can never get it to line up
>>
>>25938038
What pokemon is this? I want to catch it.
>>
>>25938452
thnx man I always appreciate anyone that enjoys my music

>>25938478
Learn bpm I guess and you can always adjust the sample to match it man
>>
>>25938038
How can you make sense of fl studio? I find it baffling the UI is insane, ableton live is a much better work environment. I make music with my shitty squier guitars and mic
>>
>>25938508
It's a doll that is summoned during the move 'substitute'.
It's not a pokemon.
>>
>>25938508
I thought the same until I looked up a lot into the basic functions and plugins of FL on utube

>>25938492
its a plushie of sandshrew man!
>>
I tried and failed
>>
>>25938633
Well keep at it man its fairly easy mann, if you have any questions about anything I'll be more than happy to answer them for you!!
>>
You can check out my sc, its "24/7 Internet"

The moniker is an accurate representation of my way of life. I only have two tracks so far but Im pretty happy
>>
>>25938544
>its a plushie of sandshrew man!
Holy fuck, kill yourself.
See >>25938526
>>
>>25938676
what do you start with?
>>
where did you torrent it
did the same actually a year ago but only had the gay free version
>>
>>25938038
Proof electronic music takes absolutely no talent or originality
>>
>>25938544
No that's a substitute plushie my man.
>>
File: 2435464567.gif (498KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
2435464567.gif
498KB, 500x283px
GIVE SOME GOOD TUTORIAL LINKS FFS

please
>>
>>25938038
>I really recommend producing music as a hobby if you have a lot of free time, its great!!!!
how do i learn to enjoy music though? it just sounds like noise to me, even the well liked and skilled artists. i can't imagine anything i make will be enjoyable to listen to either
>>
File: 1451235652839.jpg (83KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1451235652839.jpg
83KB, 722x349px
I don't have the motivation to do that or anything at all
>>
>>25938038
what version did you torrent?
>>
>>25938939
have you listened to the /mu/ essentials? imo a good place to start if you have only listened to popular/widely acclaimed music

there are some good albums there if you haven't heard them already
>>
>>25938038
Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your beats. How to you start making beats? Do you make drums first and then add melody or do you first decide the key?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.