[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got feels for my FWB, who I've only messed around with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (121KB, 1080x1040px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1080x1040px
I got feels for my FWB, who I've only messed around with and never actually had sex with, and since she wants nothing more than a "casual thing" I went on a sex rampage and fucked 3 different random girls in 9 days, one of which was her friend who looked very much like her. She cut contact last week, not cause I fucked 3 sluts, but because I told her I got feels while I was drunk.

Guys, being Chad isn't all that cut out. You have to get hurt to become so senseless. A year ago I was a KV and now I'm fucking sluts on the reg. I'm still sad and depressed, the only difference is I really don't have a single clue why.
>>
>>>/adv/

you faggot normie get out

also sage kill yourself
>>
>>25937629
Already went there you colossal faggot and they were no help. Told me to come here.
>>
>>25937635
You can't be here anymore. Sorry
>>
>>25937697
:(

I'm sad anon I need help.
>>
>>25937723
You lost your right to help when you fucked some roastie
>>
>>25937723
Kill yourself. You have no place here you disgusting subhuman piece of garbage.
>>
>>25937629
>>25937697
>>25937745
>>25937765

Litrelly doing god's work, OP suck on a fat cock and choke on it you stupid cunt.

You and your thread can get fucked.
>>
MODS

DELETE THIS

get rid of the fembot threads while you're at it too
>>
>>25937600
>fwb
>haven't actually fucked

not how it works fag
>>
>>25937600
Don't listen to the betas in this thread, bro. It sounds as if you're truly depressed in contrast to most guys on here who are only sad because they can't get laid. I'd suggest to get help. Therapy and medication will help you.

Also, it's for the best that your ex-fwb has distanced herself from you. Just stay social, go ou and try to enjoy yourself as best as you can. Eventually you'll find someone who'll be as much into you as you're into her.
>>
>>25937830
This. Take all the medication you can go- I mean OP
>>
File: 153155216.jpg (101KB, 348x470px) Image search: [Google]
153155216.jpg
101KB, 348x470px
>>25937830
>>25937723
>>25937635
>>25937600

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
>>
>>25937830
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/

Go with him OP
>>
>>25937600
I don't have any words of advice, but you may want to read up on usage of "whom" and "whose". Cheers, lad!
>>
You fell for the "sex will make me happy meme". Fact is, despite what the desperately thirsty failed normies spew on a daily basis the only way to be truly happy is from within.
>>
Why the fuck would you post this on R9K? Delete this thread and go ask somewhere with people with this experience.
>>
>>25937600
> A year ago I was a KV and now I'm fucking sluts on the reg.

eh, I'm too tired to ree out right now. Greentext of your success-story pls?
>>
>>25937855
you, shut the fuck off retard

>>25937830
people are going all sperg about this, and the OP is likely another made up story like all the others here, but the truth is, he described depression, it's about being emotionless, not being sad and going "urrr im so depress robots, help me since i dont even try to help myself"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.