[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friday night >no plans because no friends and no gf >drive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (196KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 800x543px
>Friday night
>no plans because no friends and no gf
>drive to McDonalds Drivethru at 1am, buy four double cheeseburgers and one medium fried, and a strawberry milkshake
>drive to local supermarket car park, park and continue to eat junk food and watch YouTube, while shitposting on 4chan

This is my routine now. I love it. Is there anything more robot than this?
>>
>driving
>robot

REREEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NOOORRRMMMIIEEEEE
>>
>>25937520
Find yourself a fatchick to add to your routine
>>
ad boose and weed and i'm in.
>>
>buying normal double cheeseburger
>not buying limited edition burgers

FILTHY NORMIE CASUAL REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25937520
sounds great. where do you park your car, in the front or the back? always the same place?
>>
>>25937709

About half way behind the store, stay there for a few hours then go back home and sleep all of Saturday morning.
>>
>>25937520
How fat are you? That's so much food.
>>
I mean it's not that it sounds bad, but I don't see why you'd rather do that in your car than in your room or the basement or something.
>>
I love driving at night and eating in quiet spots at night.
First thing I did the night I got my p's.
Like going to national parks and going on spooky walks since my areas too dangerous to walk around
>>
Living the dream my man

>>25937820
I was about to ask this though
>>
>>25937833
First night I got my P's I drove through the industrial area with the super wide roads of my town listening to real human bean. Feels were felt that night
>>
>>25937833
wild animals not a concern here?
>>
>>25937520
Nothing wrong with that OP.

Only issue is, I'm sure you're low on food by now. Just go through the drive thru again.
Problem solved.

I just hope you're not fat as fuck.
>>
>>25937520
You must be fat as fuck.
>>
Night out for one. Nice. I love doing that kind of shit, it's the comfiest.
>>
>>25937799

83kg 6 foot 2, it's only once a week
>>
>>25938247
That's fine then. I'm about 83 at 5'9".
>>
>>25937618
Man, robots who can't drive are missing out.

Attacking a lonely mountain road in your souped-up shitbox is one of the greatest things you can possibly do without friends.

Also, if you do meet other people on those mountain roads, they're likely to be exactly the same kind of autist as you, most of my friends came from my nights in the mountains with my car.

Also, there's nothing like watching Chad get pissed off in his Corvette/Porsche as you leave him in the dust and his blonde girlfriend in the passenger seat starts laughing at him for not being able to keep up with an import economy car.
>>
>>25937618
what is with this "robots can't have license or car" shit?
>>
>>25938848
>>25938619

Being able to drive means you're a Mormon because you're able to be outside long enough to learn to drive and have the self confidence needed to pass a driving test.

If you can drive you are not a robot.
>>
I do exactly this. Holy fuck. Only I live in Vegas, but we have those kind of McDonalds in Henderson, which is where I pass through.

listening to music, contemplating death and consuming food in my car while watching the world in motion. relaxing.
>>
>>25939044
Haha I assume "mormon" was autocorrect's fault?

But there's not much involved in a driving test, it's literally just following directions and not fucking up, and a lot of us have become more and more robot as we've grown up. I was OK taking my test when I was 16, dunno how I'd be now.

I'm not the reclusive kind of robot though, I'm the "go outside once in a while and do something really embarrassing and don't leave the house for a week except to buy food because of it" kind of robot.
>>
>>25937770
This was my routine for 2 years aswell, only with pizzahut,cigaretts and next to my old highschool.
>>
>>25937520
>Friday night
>Listening to Wehrmact music and doing calculus and physics

Get on my fucking level
>>
File: 1453042298039.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1453042298039.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>25939179
>But there's not much involved in a driving test, it's literally just following directions and not fucking up

That's true in USA, but in Yurop getting a driving license is both very expensive (you have to take multiple lessons with a professional instructor, and pay a lot for a test) and has much higher standards than American tests. I know because my cousin took driving tests in both Yurop and USA and he was amazed at how much easier and less bureaucratic it is in the US.

>tfw failed 9 driving tests
>tfw no independence

fml
>>
>>25939447
Iktf
Aus drivers test for p plates got fucking ridiculous about midway through last year
>>
>>25939447
Yea I took the driver's test from studying for one hour before for the written part then for the driving test we drove for 8 minutes when he said I was fine and I got my licence
>>
>>25937520
That sound comfy af desu senpai
>>
>>25939499
>>25939522
How the fuck do you fail driving tests
>>
>>25939571
I haven't failed it but the margins for error in the Australian test have been pretty much completely removed
>>
I used to drive to mt.macedon (vicbros) at 3am, so comfy at night.

I think I might have spooked another car one night, they drove away when they saw someone else there.
>>
Don't understand how someone can eat so much. 2 of those burgers and I want to puke
>>
>>25939447
Do you guys get a permit period where you're allowed to drive if your parents are in the car?

We have that in the US, and I basically drove any time I went anywhere with my parents for a whole year. By the time I took my test I was basically a normal driver.

Also, here in California we have to take professional lessons as well, and it's not particularly cheap here either unless you go somewhere super shitty.
>>
>>25939571

In England it's expected to fail three times before passing. I was lucky I passed my second time.

I like the sound of that OP. Might try it tonight.
>>
>>25940450
Probably a couple of normies having sex.
>>
>>25937520
that....sounds pretty comfy desu
>>
>>25939447
It's true, even as an American, I was shocked at how easy the driving test was when I took it in driver's ed. I filled it 3 times before I passed it, only because I know the cones they had lined up in the parking space at the end. Instructor even told me that you can miss as many as 30 points and still pass. And there is this federal sheet that they pass out, it's the checklist of what you pass and don't pass, and they had us cross out at least 80% of the different categories so they really only tested us on the bare minimum. Really explains why people around here drive like they're brain dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x399px
>>25937520
I'm pretty sure that was my local Maccas before I moved. Any chance you took the pic, OP?
>>
>>25938619
>robots who can't drive
No need for redundancy there, normie. Could have just said "robots"
>>
>>25937520
I'm American but spent 5 months in Australia. Being alone late at night in Australia is such an incredibly comfy feel. Also I think I might do that tonight Op, except I'm supposed to be hit by a blizzard on the east coast of the US. What are some comfy things I should stock up on?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.