[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonsexist conversations with girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1452962710977.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452962710977.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>be me
>having conversation with a girl that has a partial interest in me on FB
>scroll back through the last hour or so of conversation
>the majority of her replies are one word answers
>the idea that I'm having a real conversation with her is an illusion

I hope this isn't typical of most girls, but sadly it probably is. So little effort is expected of them and the worthwhile nerdy girls (not to be mistaken with "gamer grllls)" are all taken by the chads with glasses and a WII U.
>>
Her one word answers are because she isn't interested in you. She would be writing a lot more if she was interested in you.
>>
>>25937349
She's the one that keeps bugging me for attention, she just knows she needs minimal effort because I want her to suck my dick.
>>
>Facebook
Why are you expecting decent conversations with anyone on that website? You're a moron.
>>
>>25937419
>implying every human being on the worlds most popular social network is antisocial
>>
>>25937465
Whether someone is anti-social or not does not define their ability to actually have conversations, dumbfuck. Clearly you're not far removed from these exact people judging from your inability of analyzing this rationally, so I understand why you would be using that website for complete shitheads.
>>
>>25937377
Has she sucked your dick?
No?
Have some dignity, stop being an orbiter.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 298x298px
>>25937338
I get this all the time on dating sites.

The thing is girls walk around every day having penisis thrown at them. For them it's a buyers market, they can chose whatever guy they want. When soneone they are not interested in starters talking to them, they just need to ignore them till they go away.

Statistically speaking not everyone is going to like you, you are going to strike out a lot.
>>
>>25937499
I'm sorry, you totally schooled me, friend. I guess you're right, everyone on Facebook, for whatever reason, is incapable of having a decent conversation and I'm stupid for not understanding the reasoning behind that. I am truly worthy of your scorning
>>
>>25937512
She wants to. I'd rather sacrifice a little dignity than have my dick remain dry.
>>
>>25937541
The reasoning for it? Because Facebook is not a platform for socializing, it's a platform for maintaining an artificial social circle which is actually just a popularity contest. This is why this girl won't talk to you; because you aren't popular or valuable. You have to impress her enough for her to consider letting you into her popularity group. And this is not just women either, you thirsty faggot, because if you'd try to talk to any random 8/10 guy you would get the exact same treatment, but you've never tried that considering you are, in fact, just a thirsty faggot trying to get his dick wet. All in all, anyone with half a brain (and thus actual ability to hold conversations) would know this. Both you, that girl and anyone else who uses Facebook to be "social" instead of just using it as an advertisement platform to promote their own business are fucking stupid.

If you continue to participate in Facebook's egostroking contests starting right now, you are no better than that girl and I very much do wish cancer on your eternal soul.
>>
You're an idiot OP. Conversing over text is a chore. The fact that she's still responding indicates that she wants you.
>>
>>25937338
>chads with glasses and a WII U
>implying Chad even knows the Wii U exists
I think Chad would have an Xbox One. Plebby but not babby-tier. Not everyone carries around their Nintoddler handhelds like we do
>>
>>25937604
Okay then, friend
>>
>>25937746
Good. Now fuck off, bucko.
>>
>>25937724
Nah, you get those chads that played Nintendo as kids but then matured into chad, usually the smart chads.
>>
>>25937755
Fuck off? You're the guy going to a lot of effort to make your half-assed rage-fueled point on my thread.
>>
>>25937801
I gave you advice, you got it, therefore your thread has fulfilled its goal. You can now fuck off, which you should, considering no one likes having retards around.
>>
>>25937801
As much as I think that doj is a cunt, he's right on this one.
>>
>>25937338
>girl has interest in me
>one word answers
The delusions are real.
>>
>>25937801
way to get BTFO fagget, typical retarded facebook user
>>
>tfw no woman is ever into as much of a hobby as you and merely have a shallow interest in it at best
I really don't get it, faggots are always yelling about how you're boring or uninteresting to women and that you need a hobby, but when you finally get one you realize the women who claim to enjoy it don't even give a shit about it
>>
>>25938306
This being a girl that wants to meet me and suck my dick, I'm far from delusional.
>>
>>25937801
I cannot fathom how retarded you are
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.