[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Mischief/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 657.jpg (44KB, 391x380px) Image search: [Google]
657.jpg
44KB, 391x380px
>Recently started conceal carrying one of my fathers guns (He hardly ever shoots or opens up the safe) illegally
>p226
>Feel powerful when i conceal carry it at shops, the park, take-away joints and the works
>Love the feeling knowing i could easily end your life if i so choose
>I feel like god, knowing i choose who lives and who dies
>Also carry it for self defense in-case a nigger tries to start some trouble or decides he's going to follow me
>Makes me feels good knowing i could blast a robber straight in the cranium, a nigger, or even chad if he decided to give me a smirk or look at me the wrong way.
>>
>>25937106
>autistic robot running around with a gun he most likely can't even use properly
This is gonna end well
>>
You realize that if you shot a nigger who was robbing a store, you would go to jail as well? What you're doing is very illegal. Just get a permit and feel even more powerful because not even cops can tell you shit.
>>
File: 54.jpg (107KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
107KB, 800x850px
>>25937142

I've been shooting for years, since i was a little kid in fact. I'm also quite the shot. So don't think because you're running i won't get you. I'll just go ahead and unload the entire magazine into your back and two or three rounds into the back of your head.

>>25937164
>You realize that if you shot a nigger who was robbing a store, you would go to jail as well?

Worth it, i cleansed the world. What have you ever done besides shoot a load into your hand?
>>
>>25937164
This

It is so worth the effort to get a CC permit. Unless you can't for some reason?
>>
File: 1450227138114.jpg (31KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1450227138114.jpg
31KB, 450x450px
>>25937164
But he did it in the taxi movie
>>
>>25937106
Lol only 9mm
>>
>>25937164
>>25937278
>bahh bahh g-get licensed and be a good lil boy

Fuck off cucks.
>>
>>25937106
>i choose who lives and who dies
Amazing fantasy.
Cops also choose who gets arrested and who doesnt.
>>
>>25937563
Cops follow a protocol, i don't.
>>
Tiny penis alert.
>>
File: shredded.jpg (78KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
shredded.jpg
78KB, 1136x640px
More like 15 year old autist on the internet exercising his array of edgy meme pics and thinking about his sad fantasy because his mum sent him to his room
>>
>>25937952
Yeah but you'll never do it. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>25938190
Says some lowtest normie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.