[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>media is overwhelmingly liberal >"""""academia"""""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: can't wake up.jpg (63KB, 584x643px) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
63KB, 584x643px
>media is overwhelmingly liberal
>"""""academia""""" is one big liberal brainwashing hugbox factory
>can't publicly express conservative views for fear of losing your job, death threats, etc.
>have to sit idly by while the world goes to shit in front of your very eyes under the guise of "progress"
I want off this ride.
>>
Oh anon it gets worse, in Germany your children can be taken away from you if you voice right wing views, fuck I hate leftists
>>
File: blatant unapologetic propaganda.jpg (210KB, 960x674px) Image search: [Google]
blatant unapologetic propaganda.jpg
210KB, 960x674px
>>25936651
orgnl
>>
>>25936651
>media is overwhelmingly liberal

not in Europe
>>
Fox news, now fuck off
Freedom of speech does not equal everyone agreeing with you
>>
>>25936885
Eastern Europe? If so, I guess so. Not in the civilised part of Europe though. Where you can criticise Christianity and Judaism but INSULT ISLAM!!! RACIST NAZI!!!
>>
>>25936873
This is a joke, right? Those two should be switched so hard it's not even funny.
>>
Tbqfhf, conservatives should be lined up and shot. The only good conservative, is a conservative with a hole in its head.
>>
>>25936936
Vacationed in liberal wonerland, live in conservative wonderland. It actually seems regrettably 100% accurate...
>>
There are plenty of conservative and right-wing media options. Quit being a drama queen.
>>
>>25936873

What you don't see is on the left, no one actually gets to have their own damned opinion and everyone only acts that way because they're forced to.

For fear of losing their kids, fear of being alienated, fear of being unemployed.

It doesn't show that there are cameras everywhere, and the flowers and grass only there to disguise the bleak Orwellian dystopia that their forced to live in.

They're slaves. Order is created, forced, by controlling to people with psychological handcuffs rather than an iron fist.

On the right, people get the freedom to make their own choices and live their life on their own terms. Yes, there's chaos. That's natural - not all things go together and sometimes reactions happen.

But at least they aren't slaves to dogmatism.
>>
>>25937010
Except they don't anymore, now it's the same dystopia on both sides regarding that, only with a different reskin.
>>
>>25936900
Fox is neo-"""""conservative""""" garbage that nobody under 60 watches. It isnt much better than any of the other news channels
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.