[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude if you want to die anyway why don't you just do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: pepe the destroyer.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
pepe the destroyer.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>dude if you want to die anyway why don't you just do something special?
>quit your job, travel the world, become a hobo
>what do you have to lose? You want to die anyway.
>>
>dude world is your oyster

FUCK

YOU

NORMIE
>>
>Nobody really wants to die.
>If you don't even have the strength to keep on living, you definitely don't have the strength to travel the world or do some shit you wouldn't enjoy anyway.
>>
>normie dreams
>>
>>25936303
What the fuck does that even mean?
Like how can a world be an oyster?
That is not even a good metaphor, an oyster is not somone that is benifitial for me to have. If I really wanted an oyster i would go to the shops and by one for like $1.
Why would I even want an earth sized one?
>>
>>25936286
Seriously, this has to be in some normalfag playbook or something because i've heard it so many times in so many different places.
At this point is just about the most insincere thing you can say to someone.
>>
>>25936338

Oysters have pearls buy they are hard to get. Dedicate your life to eviscerating the world and tearing your pearl out of its exposed bowels
>>
>>25936365
They aren't even hard to get, like nigga, just open the fucking oyster
>>
>>25936365
That's actually kind of beautiful.
>>
>>25936365
People here would just try to put their dick into the oyster and blame it for not giving a pearl.
>>
>>25936433
If that oyster is a trap and the pearl is a pearl necklace that sums up this place
>>
Why fucking die, when you can live, and die eventually anyways?

Answer this fucking question.
>>
>>25936475
The reverse of this is just as valid.
>>
>>25936482
what, "why live when you can die"?

You have nothing to lose by being alive, so might as well live while you can.
>>
>>25936373
>>25936374
>>25936433

Actually, the truth is only a few oysters contain pearls. The lucky few get one. The rest of the world struggles in vain to open their oyster only to find out there's nothing there and die in disappointment. Because of this, some refuse to even try.
>>
>>25936475
I wish i was as naive as you
>>
>>25936495
Yes, why live to die eventually, when you can die now? Where's the "merit" in living at all?
I understand where you're coming from, and possibly share your opinion to some extent, but these things are so complicated, involve so many variables, that arguing for anything is stupid. It's just stacks of dogma.
>>
>>25936503
how am I naive? I fully embrace death, I just don't spend every waking moment thinking about it when I can occupy my mind with other things.
>>
>>25936286
>>25936303
>>25936308
>>25936309
>>25936338

I did this. My family life was so shit and full of abuse that I just walked away at 16 and became a bum in downtown san diego for half a year.

It was better than my life before, even if I had to dig around for food or go to sleep cold if I didn't make it to shelter on time. No one fucked with me, not random people or gangs or anyone. For the first time in my life I got left the fuck alone and I loved it. I would work out with other young guys in a public free gym and we roved around together figuring out what freebies to find and survive with. We had 2 diff shelters we'd visit and we all learned to fight too, I even would sometimes visit a library and talk to old high school friends from yahoo messenger on the computer. By the time my mother found me, she was sorry for letting my stepdad push us around so much at home, and begged for me to come back.

It wasn't actually too diff when I went back but thats another story. If you've got nothing to lose, then do it, you will be happier. I'm 31 years old now and married and I still look back on it. If I hadn't just walked the fuck away I would be dead. I get that it can be hard to do, there was a time of my life I would crawl between both matresses and let them think my skinny ass was gone since they couldn't notice me there. You need to escape. You dont have to become a normie, you just have to become you. And that means changing the status quo.
>>
>>25936495
Tell that to people in prison, people with terminal illness, old people who are living alone because their spouse died, the list goes on and on.
>>
I almost did something like that.
>>
>>25936525
i can say trite shit like YOU have to find merit, but we all know that's not necessarily true.

honestly i don't know why i live, or if i'll ever find out why i do, but in the meantime I'll just keep thinking forward
>>
>>25936537
>he thinks I care about his reddit story
>>
>>25936557
you have a point

my perspective in life right now is just what has dug me out of a bit of depression. it could be wrong, but I guess I'll see eventually.
>>
>>25936575
You don't have to care about me anon, but I care about some of the bros stuck like that. Its no way to be, it sucks.
>>
>>25936537

That's awesome dude. Did you hang with the crust punks? I used to dream about hoping trains. CA is the best climate to be homeless in
>>
>>25936537
one time I just drove away and rented a Motel 8 just across nevada for four days, it helped my depression a lot, my parents berated me for it anyway sometimes just need a reboot
>>
>>25936589
We would hitch the trolley sometimes but that was it. We usually rode it from downtown to imperial because there was a place for free haircuts there for homeless youths. They would even put the cool patterns into the hair for my blackie friend.
>>
>>25936604
vacations from life are nice
I go to the psych ward every year for one
>>
>>25936531
Ok well i'm assuming you're not depressed or never have been
>>
If you want to kill yourself, do it properly, go out elliot rodgers style
>>
File: gegeg.jpg (27KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
gegeg.jpg
27KB, 400x382px
>>25936862
You could be even more intense and go out Mister Rogers' style by making a family friendly TV show.
>>
I actually feel more like this everyday. I just want to escape, get away from all this pressure under which I'll just crumble and fail more.

Just sell nearly all my stuff, buy some good road-stuff (backpack, camping shite, better bike probably), hop on my bike and start traveling the world. Already got a huge part of it planned out as well, would go towards the origin of the Danube in Germany at first then follow it all the way to the Black Sea because you visit so many Euro capitals along the way.

From there, through Bulgaria into Turkey (because I want to avoid the shithole that is eastern Ukraine atm), and travel through it mostly sticking to the north near the Black Sea to avoid getting anywhere near Kurdistan/Syria. Maybe one detour to Ankara but that's it.

Then into Georgia/Armenia/Azerbaijan and since getting into Russia is near impossible without proper visum, probably see if I can try to find a ferry across the Caucasian Sea into the -stans. From there it gets muddled, don't know for sure yet if I'd head up towards Western China/Mongolia, which is fairly fucking empty (gobi dessert and then the fucking steppes and all) so I'd be hard to get consistent supplies, or try to find a good route into Pakistan/India while avoiding the shithole of Afghanistan, and Pakistan/India contested area isn't all that great either.

But probably the latter and then from there SE Asia and mosey up to China, you could make a nice journey northwards visiting all the stuff like Guangzhou, HongKong, Macau, Shanghai all the way to Beijing. Then to South Korea, and from there to Japan.

Alternatively, half circle through SE Asia (Myanmar -> Laos -> Vietnam -> Cambodia -> Thailand, then all the way to Malaysia and Singapore, ferry my way through Indonesia (Sumatra -> Java (-> all the way through Timor optional -> Sulawesi) -> Borneo, then to the Philippines, to Taiwan, and then to HongKong.

but whatever, I'll probably run out of money way too fast
>>
>>25936925
How would you get all the visas and proof of income/degree and everything else you need to enter half of those countries?
>>
>>25936537
>just beeeee urself ;)))
Holy shit fuck off normie.
>>
>>25937623
yeah, I know
at least it would go fine until Bulgaria because of Schengen

Plus a Dutch passport in and of itself is good enough for a lot of border control if you have a reasonable story to go along with it so I reckon I'd get a bit further than that
would probably strand at Punjab, that's a pretty strict border
>>
>>25937957
>if you have a reasonable story to go along with it
Are you retarded? Do you think it's 1916 or something?
>>
>>25937998
Have you never traveled? Unless you're going to something like Russia or USA where you're not getting in without a visum, a ton of the time at a border they'll ask you 'why do you want to enter' and then you tell them why. Like, vacation or in my case, passing through on a trip around the world.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.