[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smart mexican friend from a rich family >he scores high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: worldpop.png (171KB, 976x751px) Image search: [Google]
worldpop.png
171KB, 976x751px
>smart mexican friend from a rich family
>he scores high on his SATs, easily top 10% of the school
>i score over 100 points higher (back when it was only math/reading)
>he is awarded a scholarship for being a hispanic who achieved an 'extraordinary' SAT score that is celebrated during a graduation ceremony
>white boy with a top 2% score statewide gets nothing

why.jpg
>>
>>25936060
Fuck off underage b&
>>
>>25936060
The liberal agenda is to make people equal by destroying standards. That's about it, mate.
>>
>>25936060
even better SAT scores are more correlated to wealth than most other factors

so the rich mexican had one up on you from the start
>>
There are people who refuse to acknowledge the fact that white men are now (key word) the most oppressed demographic in Western society, and that so-called "minorities" get everything handed to them on a silver platter just because of their skin color, then have the fucking gall to turn around and bite the hand that feeds them. With the rise of third-wave feminism, self-hating beta nu-male cuckolds and """""liberated""""" whoreish women living off of daddy's money turn their hatred to their own race and develop white guilt. They all want to be the next MLK, except unlike MLK, who actually had a just cause to fight for, they have nothing, and so just make shit up and insult anyone who points out this fact. The people crying hardest about "muh privilege" are coincidentally also the people who come from affluent families and have the luxury of going to hugbox feelgood liberal arts colleges to major in African Studies because they'll never have to work a day in their lives regardless. These people are very well-off, and so they retardedly assume (since they lack any self-awareness, introspection, or objectivity whatsoever) that all white people are as lucky as they are, and that we should hate ourselves for our skin color and things our distant ancestors did that are no different from what literally everyone else was doing at literally any other point in history. Meanwhile the Jews are having a field day, because they can claim to be white when it benefits them and Jewish when it doesn't. Also, they're putting Estrogen into our food. The white race will soon be extinct and these people will be to blame. Somehow, over the past 20 years we've managed to undo every facet of the civil rights movement and are returning to segregation and treating minorities as otherworldly "things" instead of regular people, fueling their special snowflake "gibs me dat" complex.
>>
>>25936060

The system doesn't want you to succeed.

Try being asian

You're voting for Trump, right?
>>
>>25936521
Holy shit, all these memes and buzzwords. I think you're taking /pol/ a little too seriously, man.
>>
>>25936521
You had me until the second half.

Plz go flag/pol/esitter
>>
>>25936918
How could you agree with the first half and not the second half? Are you some kind of tumblrtard halfway to becoming redpilled or something?
>>
>>25936060
>be mexican
>go to college
>dont get any scholarships
>always hear about these legendary scholarships for mexicans but never see them
>end up in debt because loans
Scholarships for being a beaner are a myth as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>25936944
Lost me at "they're putting estrogen into our food".

Byproduct of bpas or whatever, not some big Jewish plot to feminize males. That sentence is when you donned your tinfoil hat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.