[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told ya so!!!!! Incels, get in here!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: xs9z2-2.jpg (162KB, 700x557px) Image search: [Google]
xs9z2-2.jpg
162KB, 700x557px
Previous Threads:
>>25876537
>>25900738
>>
Fuck off with your literal cuck fetish.
>>
if your actually serious about this, making threads on a primarily male website isn't the best way about it, although lets be honest, put this anywhere else and you'll be seen as a joke.
>>
this is something modern tim and eric would do a skit on. not sure if i should sage
>>
>>25935667
What are you talking about?! Now that you have the image, you can create a thread on /soc/ with it. Hell, you can even go fishing: text the image to several girls and she who bites.

As I said before, the most important aspect about this is that schirl needs to become a known concept. The rest will take care of itself.
>>
can sombody give me a tl;dr. i don't know what the OP is talking about and I'm not going to read 2 threads.
>>
>>25935602
sauice?
>>
>>25936016

Here: >>>/r/14146734
>>
>>25935905
Basically OP is stating he wants all women to pity fuck him and all of /r9k/. That's it.
>>
>>25935667
Actually, it's perfect. Robots can finally just start giving each other handjobs instead of waiting for charity from women once everyone realizes that's never going to happen. I'm sure there's been a few guys here that begged for sex already and failed. Mind telling me why it will suddenly succeed as a group?
>>
>>25936119
It's now a meme. Memes influence society, and society influences girls.
>>
>>25936052
I meant sauce on the girl
>>
>>25935876
>text the image to several girls
>implying I have a girl to text
>>
>>25936205
It's in the OP of that thread -- TeenTugs.com.
>>
>>25935876
*see. (correction)
>>
>>25936305
Go on /soc/ right now. First, find a girl in your area. Then, reply using the image and say, "So, you up for that? Pic related." Voila.

Anons, please don't take this shit for granted. Get to work.
>>
>>25935602

this is getting too pathetic even for /r9k/ standards

well at least you are not getting triggered by women anymore

you are just asking for charity like bums
>>
>>25936973
>Implying you won't be using the image to go schirl hunting this weekend.
>>
>>25937038

no thanks

there's fucking tinder if you want sex
>>
>>25937066
You jelly?
>>
>>25937102

nah actually

like i said this is only emasculating you even more
>>
>making threads promising free sexual acts on a board filled with autistic virgins who are angry and bitter about not having experienced anything sexual

This beyond a level of pathetic in terms of wanting replies.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.