[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
tfw gf
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: AZUOv.gif (89 KB, 956x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AZUOv.gif
89 KB, 956x664
tfw gf
It's everything I hoped it would be
eat my dick
>>
How are you enjoying the cuddles? Tell us your favorite position
>>
Why do you lie to yourselves and say it'll be bad? It's great.
>>
>tfw bf
the only bad thing is that it's very long distance and we've only met once
but cuddles and sex and kissums are so nice and i love it more than anythign
>>
File: bad news gabe.jpg (123 KB, 436x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bad news gabe.jpg
123 KB, 436x623
>>25935297
>Had BF and we had one week long visit that was amazing
>He broke it off 10 days before our second visit because dumb reasons that didn't even have to do with me
>>
>>25935328
:(
that sucks
if my bf did that to me i'd probably fly over and murder him
>>
>>25935366
Oh now that'd be mean. If someone wants out for whatever reason, you gotta respect that they don't want to be together anymore. Being mad wouldn't fix it
>>
>>25935328
>>25935554
Can I be your new bf
>>
File: 1427755313561.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427755313561.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>19 yo kv
>sophomore year of college
>lose v card to kind of chubby but cute girl
>she wants to go out
>sure why the fuck not
>less than a week of her company later realize I've been taken for a loop
>this entitled, damaged 5/10 trainwreck does nothing but talk shit about women more attractive than her and spout social justice platitudes
>tell her I don't want anything serious right now
>demands to know real reason
>you can't handle the truth
>"you're not attractive to me anymore and I think you're boring"
>rahrahrahrah fuck you asshole you can't handle a real womyn
moral of the story: don't wife the first bitch who lets you put it in
>>
>>25935686
>normalfag
Don't care, fuck off
>>
>>25935691
r9k is for all losers, not just spiteful chucklefucks like you
you get off my board faggot
>>
>>25935745
>r9k is for all losers
Which you aren't normie
>>
>>25935779
lmao stay salty cake boy
>>
>>25935297
>>25935328
why do faggots pretend to be girls on the internet. Do you wear your sister's panties and jerk it while you post these stupid ass replies?
>>
>>25935554
>implying boys have any rights whatsoever
they don't know what's best for them, you gotta take charge
>>
Why do normies say spiteful like it's something bad. If someone else can get something that you can't get, there is no reason not to be spiteful.
>>
>>25935564

You're a disgusting excuse for a human, and you just sacrificed the last shred of dignity you had left. You can't even be a robot properly. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 450616

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.