[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work as a waiter at a restaurant, my first job >constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: kanaka_grey.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
kanaka_grey.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>work as a waiter at a restaurant, my first job
>constantly told to stay because everyone is quitting
>moral fiber tells me to stay, despite the abuse from my manager and one kitchen member
>be nice, do favors, still treat me like shit
>tell myself they just had a bad day, they aren't bad people
>tell myself that everyday
>treat me like shit everyday, call me an idiot
>I didn't even work for money, I just did it because I thought I was doing the right thing, I didn't want them to lose business.
>try my best to work hard everyday, still shat upon
>buy them gifts because I felt it would make them happy, still treated like shit

I'd never thought I'd say this about anyone, but I hate them, I despise them all. I want them to suffer, I hope they all die painfully. Fuck them. Selfish pieces of shit.
>>
why don't you just talk to your boss and say "this is why you're business is going to die" and then quit
>>
>>25935169
it's not going to die anymore because she got a bunch of waiters and waitresses.

I seriously want to do something fucked up without them knowing, what should I do?

I really don't give a shit anymore, they deserve it. I mean my life is fucking shitty you don't see me treating other people like shit, I mean what the fuck is their problem? We all have fucking problems in life, scumbags, the lot of them. (except some)
>>
>>25935203
Put chicken blood in the flour a little bit, call a inspectot
>>
>>25935236
they have cameras in the kitchen outside, and in the eating room
>>
>>25935126

You sound like a great person

Don't let them bring you down to their shit scum sucking level

Aspire for something greater than despair and petty revenge
>>
Find a way to obtain a German cockroach eggsac, once those little fucks settle in they are a bitch and a half to get rid of.
>>
File: 1445297017239.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445297017239.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>25935316
>Find a way to obtain a German cockroach eggsac
>>
>being this much of a cuck
I'm literally LMAOing at you and your life, OP.
>>
>>25935264
>valentines day
>barricade doors
>light building on fire
>????
>dead normalfags
>>
>>25935316
You are a genius!
>>
One time my boss accused me of slow business, what the fuck.

Another fucking time I told this girl to cook some more food and she whines like a little bitch to me because she doesn't want to, IT'S HER FUCKING JOB.

ONE TIME I HAD TO FUCKING CLEAN A FUCKING TABLE AND SET DIFFERENT PRIORITIES OVER HELPING CUSTOMERS AND SHE BITCHED AT ME AND THEN THE NEXT FUCKING DAY SHE SAID CUSTOMERS WERE A PRIORITY OVER CLEANING FUCKING TABLES.

FUCK THEM ALL
>>
>>25935126
>buying gifts to appease your co-workers
>treated poorly but stick around for the sake of a business you have no stake in
What the fuck?
>>
>>25935316
pretty sure you can buy a jar off ebay or amazon. they are objectively one of the worst species to be infested by.
>>
>>25935458
actually on 2nd thought it wont make THEM suffer, it would probably just make the exterminator pissed off.

maybe fuck with their cars? steal their phones? my manager would always charge hers in her office. inconspicuously drop water in it or something
>>
File: Leiria-House-12.jpg (34KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
Leiria-House-12.jpg
34KB, 850x566px
>>25935126
You should quit. By enabling psychopaths, you release more suffering in the world. When confronted with evil people, just walk away. Do not be fooled by crocodile tears.
>>
>>25935126

Wear gloves

Get the owner to touch a can of cleaning product that is flammable (leave it somewhere he'll pick it up)

Use that shit to burn the place to the ground,

Leave the can on the property

When the Fire Marshall interviews you, tell him how business is bad and the owner is probably glad to the place is burned down.

He'll get jail time you'll get unemployment.
>>
>>25935126
Just fucking quit instead of trying to plot some gay revenge bullshit.

The only reason you're so fucking mad at them is because of how much of a cuck you made yourself for their benefit.

You decided to keep giving them chances, you tried to get them to be nice to you in the most passive non-confrontational ways possible because you're scared of confrontation. Yet despite your shitty passive efforts nothing changed.

If you ever get a gf and behave like this you will get cheated on and/or dumped.

Quit, move on, and stop being such a passive faggot.
>>
>>25935126
If the restaurant uses empty soda bottles or whatever to store cleaning liquids, store one of the bottles in a fridge. Chances are someone will end up serving one to a customer, and then the place'll get sued to shit.

There might be some collateral damage to the customer but hey, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.
>>
>work for a fast food franchise business
>they're stingy as fuck and constantly increasing prices by unnoticeable amounts or subtly decreasing the size of food we serve
>some customers realize this
>they point it out and call me out on it, usually calling us cheap or ripoffs
>taking the blame for shit I have no control over
>have to stand there, take it and be polite

It's worse when the shout at you, I don't make the fucking rules, I don't even like them so why make my day shitty? The sad part is I agree with them and it pisses me off when I see whoever runs the company being a huge jew trying to increase profits in scummy ways when they are a massive business making big profits
>>
Dont be a fag, before you quit release swarm of baltimore niggers to raid them, before you know it they lose more than just shitty buisness
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.