[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

Fembots, how does a father make sure his daughter doesn't get involved with bad men, or do risky things?

Is it as simple as just being very loving and caring towards her?
>>
>asking women how to properly raise a child
Fucking kek
Women are terrible parents
>>
File: 1453360076999.jpg (109KB, 1050x682px) Image search: [Google]
1453360076999.jpg
109KB, 1050x682px
Girls without dads turn out much worse than boys without moms.

>pic related, the dad your class slut never had
>>
It goes a long way. A lot of those behaviors come from a desire for male attention to replace what we never got from our fathers. I had a good father, though. We used to bike up to the arcade on his days off and play Metal Slug.
>>
Living in a good neighborhood will probably do half the work for you.
>>
>>25934989

Make her join the girls' basketball team.
>>
>>25935011
Is that Benny G?
>>
>>25935012
>I-I had a good daddy!
>That's why I'm on /r9k/ begginf for attention
>>
>>25935065
I'm here because I've always been here. If I wanted attention that badly I'd just post nudes.
>>
>>25935013
Dumb cuck, even the nicest neighbour hoods have Chad's that will pump your daughter with cum then dump her.
>>
>>25935081
On that note, have you ever posted nudes?
>>
>>25935081
>I'm here because I've always been here
Makes no sense. So not only are you an attention whore you're a fucking moronic one too.
>>
>>25935094
I've never even taken nudes. I've been here long enough that by the time I had a cellphone I was well aware of the dangers of posting naked pictures of myself.
>>25935112
I've been here as long as this site existed. I was just shy of 13 when I showed up. I'll be 26 this November.
>>
I didn't have a dad, but as an adult woman, all I can say is, teach her what a good man is. She may go through a rebellious phase, but she'll see what she's missing, and in the end she will want a good man like her father.
>>
>>25935125
When are you having your first child?
>>
>>25935138
>She may go through a rebellious phase
I'll kick her out of my house
>>
>>25935158
pushing her in the wrong direction senpai.
>>
>>25935138
>Even if you're a perfect man the stupid whore will go through a phase of being passed around by Chads
Why anyone would want a daughter.
>>
>>25935164
I won't care about a disowned kid sorry
>>
>>25935138

Depends what you mean by rebellious phase. "Mom and dad don't understand me or my music!" is one thing, but fucking black guys is quite another.
>>
>>25935125
be my old gf fembot
>>
>>25935184
>26
>old
Back to reddit
>>
>>25935146
Fuck if I know. Not seeing anybody right now.
>>25935184
Is 25 really that old?
>>
>>25935196
Christmas cake was already used anon
I had to replace it
Besides she's older than me
>>
>>25935212
>she's older than me
Back to reddit with your fellow teenagers and young 20s.
>>
>>25934989
lock her up in a room and never let her out
>>
>>25935205
>Is 25 really that old?
no but it's older than me
pls be my gf
>>25935222
Never been to reddit sorry
>>
>>25935229
I don't think online dating is that good of an idea. Especially not someone from 4chan.
>>
>>25935234
pls give me a chance femanon
>>
as a female who grew up without a father, i'd say yes, be loving and caring towards her. just be there, basically. don't leave, don't have children with a woman you might divorce, don't be an absent father who spends all his time on work.

i only saw my dad every other weekend, because he cheated on my mom and they split when i was a year old, and i turned out a mess. thankfully never been involved with bad men, but that's pretty much just because i haven't had a social life at all. shut-in, school drop-out, experiments with drugs, temper tantrums. i've grown out of it and have a loving boyfriend and doing alright in school, but i do have BPD and anger issues that i would say stem from my father neglecting me as a child.

on the other hand, my little sister (half sister, child of the woman my dad cheated with) grew up with our dad in her life, albeit he's not very loving or caring but he's there, and she's a great girl, never gets in trouble, incredibly sweet and gets good grades.

people i've known who have grown up with good/present fathers, have all been people who had their shit together.

another person i know who grew up with a shit father (manipulative, absent, yelling about nothing), grew up with a lot of issues, like myself.

so the most important part is being there for your kid, teach her your values, don't be overly strict but DON'T neglect her, take time off work and spend it with her, have rules, make her feel like you care about her

i had a friend when i was younger whose dad would always say "you're the best in the world" to her whenever we went out and it made me really jealous always, her dad was an incredibly good dad, never got mad, just enforced rules, she's the most successful and good person i can think of today, christian values, sweet, nice boyfriend, does well in school, whole ordeal.

i really wish i'd had a father figure growing up. i know i've found the right guy to father my children and i'm never letting them grow up without a dad.
>>
>>25935249
Where do you even live? And how old are you? I don't think I would want to date too much younger than I am.
>>
>>25935249
Why would she give a chance to some younger, beta male who wants to be her online bf? Protip, daddy issue girl's want someone OLDER.
>>
>>25935256
>Where do you even live?
ny
>I don't think I would want to date too much younger than I am
n-never mind then
>>
>>25935269
Wrong country, for starters. But seriously, how old are you? Like a few years younger than me or old enough that it would be like an /ss/ manga?
>>
As a scumbag father who has probably impregnated 100+ women in the last ten years, NEVER get tied down, be a fucking asshole, leave her, fuck the kids life up, use a fake name, fake age, always get a new haircut/beard and never go back to that nightclub. After seeing my friends lives turn to shit I'm glad it isn't me. Leave your whore gf, go snort Coke with some strippers and keep going, trust me.
>>
>>25935282
19 so in between that I guess?
>>
>>25935310
I think that would be pushing it for me. You're younger than my kid brother.
>>
>>25935253
>don't be an absent father who spends all his time on work.

Why is this so important? Don't daughters understand the father is ultimately doing it for his wife and children?

Also, thanks for being the first thorough answer in this thread.

>because he cheated on my mom and they split when i was a year old

Stupid reason to ruin a marriage over.
>>
>>25935282
>Wrong country

Not him but where are you from?
>>
>>25935318
So?
This is original robot
>>
You have to be loving without spoiling her, and be strict without going too hard on her. You have to teach her to do shit for herself, even if the rest of the world wants to give her things because she's pretty. Teach her about kindness, and self defense.
>>
>>25935375
>You have to be loving without spoiling her, and be strict without going too hard on her
You're saying noting of use here.
>>
How can you not be sexually attracted to your daughter as a father?

She's basically a younger, hotter version of her mother.
>>
>>25934989
Nothing you do will make her overcome her animalistic female ape urges to want to fuck chads and niggers.

It's like training a really stupid breed of dog. Like a pitbull. You can teach it to fetch and shit, but you'll never make it stop being a retarded people-biter.

The only solution is to not have daughters.
>>
File: a-look-of-disgust.jpg (20KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
a-look-of-disgust.jpg
20KB, 400x267px
>>25935253
>BPD and anger issues
>BPD
>>
>>25935612
Lots of girls are bipolar these days, they're a fucking pain.
>>
>>25935055
It's Zyklon "Gas the Kikes" Ben.
>>
>>25935831
>>25935612
>tfw no BPD gf
>inb4 normies telling me I don't want that
I do
>>
>>25935889
oh my poor summerfag
>>
Raise her like you would a son? That's what my dad did. He encouraged my love of anime, used to buy me my Gundam kits, encouraged me to wear bagging clothes, played video games with me. Clearly I'm still a fuck up because I'm here but I never slept around. I think my mom resents my dad for it though, since at 27 I still don't know how to apply make up or style my hair.
>>
>>25935612
yeah, it's pretty fucked, i'm actually surprised my bf has put up with me cause i've caused quite some shit because of it, but i'm actively working towards improving myself and stopping myself from acting up

>>25935889
if you can put up with obsessive, jealous and controlling bevahior, passive aggressiveness for no reason, yelling over small things, being painted as the bad guy all the time then go ahead
>>
My dad just taught me to be completely self-serving by always framing advice with "only do it if it makes you happy". He sacrificed so much to pay for school and give me all of the things I needed to make a decent life for myself that I feel like I owe it to him to be happy. So whenever I'm in a bad situation that I think might lead to me being unhappy, I just get out of it. Even if it hurts another person or is painful in the moment, I know that my long-term happiness/stability is important to my father, so I prioritize that.
>>
>>25934989
You give her validation so she doesn't go seeking it from other men, but you also maintain discipline.
>>
File: 1366858565895.jpg (220KB, 955x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1366858565895.jpg
220KB, 955x1151px
>>25935125
>I've never even taken nudes. I've been here long enough that by the time I had a cellphone I was well aware of the dangers of posting naked pictures of myself.
Another one of those "i noe about da internetzzz" whores.
>>
>>25935319
Are you seriously asking a child to ponder things like an adult?

Money =/= love. Go fuck a prostie with money and call that love then.
>>
File: matoi puzzled.jpg (58KB, 545x444px) Image search: [Google]
matoi puzzled.jpg
58KB, 545x444px
Well I was raised by a sinlge dad, have an older brother. Ended up being a huge tomboy though most of school because of the lack of female guidance. lots of my friends were guys so I could pick up on their bullshit, figure out who was a dick and who was cool. wasn't bad growing up that way but now that I'm in my twenties it kind of sucks most of my friends have GFs and girlfriends don't like their boyfriends hanging out with other girls so I cant see them much.
>>
>>25937514
You're a redflag. Women won't tolerate your bullshit because they have no interest in fucking you.
>>
Just make sure she doesn't sleep around with niggers.
>>
>>25937092
>if you can put up with obsessive, jealous and controlling bevahior
I love this though. The only bad part is that BPD girls will snap at you at random and it's awful because it can be completely unprovoked.
>>
>>25935282
You German? 25 going 26 in March. Autistic, >190 tall, can hold my own in a convo. Working IT but feel hollow as fuck cause I haven't had any female interaction in a year.

In all seriousness though, I'm just taking any shot I can now.

Before y'all ree at me:
It is worse to have had gf and losing it than never having had gf.
>>
>>25937514
Are you a virgin? If so, please by my gf.
>>
>>25938095
be my*
O-oh shit I'm already messing up my first impression... She will never like me now.

pls respond
>>
>>25937514
Did you sleep around with them a lot?
>>
>>25938236
>tfw I'll never get my perfect tomboy waifu, all because I didn't see her post until an hour after it was made ;_;
>>
Why do girls yell daddy during sex?
Fucking whores baka
>>
File: 1444971188017.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444971188017.png
11KB, 645x773px
>>25935183
Not cool, man
Blackbot virgins need love too
>>
>>25935300
Creating human life for shits and giggles isn't our jam anon.
>>
>>25939145
Will you please be my gf.
We can get married and raise as many kids as you like
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.