[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why are women like condoms?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: coolio.jpg (52 KB, 495x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
coolio.jpg
52 KB, 495x216
Why are women like condoms?

They spend 99% of their time in your wallet, and the other 1% on your dick.
>>
File: 1452988329699.png (236 KB, 474x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452988329699.png
236 KB, 474x499
What does a woman put behind her ears to make herself more attractive?

Her ankles.
>>
File: G4Itprs.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
G4Itprs.png
36 KB, 690x539
What's the first thing a woman does after coming out of the abuse shelter?

Cook dinner if she knows what's good for her.
>>
women are like blue jeans. they look good for a while but eventually they fade and have to be replaced
>>
More like

Women are like condoms.

I got neither.
>>
>>25936187
this

Women are like condoms.

I have never put my penis in either.
>>
>>25936278
>>25936187
You can stop samefagging, roastie,
>>
>>25936401
Gutentag Reddit!
>>
File: ok.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ok.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>25934926
my woman is like a god, I think about her but she doesn't exit
>>
>you bought her wine
>she sucks dick on a twitter vine
>>
how are women like burgers?

because theyre fat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 450131



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.