[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright robots, since I know how much you guys love Subway, tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: subway.jpg (29KB, 466x360px) Image search: [Google]
subway.jpg
29KB, 466x360px
alright robots, since I know how much you guys love Subway, tell me your favorite sandwich so I can try some out.
>>
>Watching somebody make a sandwich for you while you tell them what to do
Why not just make your own damn sandwiches? Takes the same amount of time.
>>
>>25934824
then you'd have to go to the store and buy ingredients and all that shit. it's easier to just go to subway and get a delicious and healthy sandwich.
>>
>>25934814
>asking what i want on a 'which

mind yr own damn business!
>>
>>25934951
i just want to learn from your exquisite taste, anon :)
>>
>pedophile food
>>
Subway melt on flat bread. Minus the bacon and with mayo.
>>
>>25934814
Ask for a pizza sub. It's good but 80% of their employees have no idea how to make one, lol.
>>
>>25934814
Veggie Delight with fat free Italian

Anything else you order at Subway is unhealthy.
>>
>>25935076
sounds tasty, what typically goes on one?
>>
The three meats I usually choose from are Chicken, Steak, and the Italian cuts. I always get bacon and depending how I feel I'll either get pepperjack or cheddar. I normally get as many veggies as I can, including the peppers and spinach. Usually I get salt, pepper, oregano and oil and vinegar for flavor. I always top it off with that southwest mayo stuff because it tastes fucking wow. Shit, now I want subway and its like 5am.
>>
>>25935163
yeah that southwest sauce is some good stuff, but i usually get an italian style sandwich and i dont think it works well with that.
>>
>>25935204
How could it not? It tastes good on everything.
>>
>>25935231
Idk it just doesn't fit the style of italian sandwiches imo. My usual sandwich is a spicy italian with provolone, lettuce, onions, cucumbers, banana peppers, oil and vinegar, pepper + oregano. Adding that sauce to my sandwich would ruin the taste imo.

The southwest goes great on a steak and cheese with pepperjack, onions, and green peppers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.