[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sick of all this anti smoking shit? When I was a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: h0csdelhv1qyv8.jpg (30KB, 420x587px) Image search: [Google]
h0csdelhv1qyv8.jpg
30KB, 420x587px
Anyone else sick of all this anti smoking shit? When I was a kid, smoking was cool. Joe Camel was cool and still had ads on tv and in magazines. Now you can't even mention his name without faggots trying to shame you, and telling you about the evils of smoking.

>7,000 chemicals!
>Formaldehyde is on, you know they use it on corpses, right?
>here, look at this ad showing some guy's lungs being ruined
>ugh, such a filthy habit

Suck my fucking dick, pussies. I'll smoke as much as I want and you can't stop me. Fucking faggots binge drink all the time, smoking weed and doing lsd and other shit, but smoking, that's apparently evil and so wrong. Makes me fucking sick.
>>
>>25934374
anti-smoking is advertised by smoking companies you fool
>>
>>25934396
how do you figure? why poison peoples minds against your own product?
>>
File: camels_fresh_blue.jpg (808KB, 2000x1290px) Image search: [Google]
camels_fresh_blue.jpg
808KB, 2000x1290px
I miss when cigarettes were seen as fun and not despised by faggoty hipsters
>>
>>25934401
It about creating awareness. Cigarettes are highly regulated in terms of marketing, hence why the Camel man got chopped.
>>
>>25934433
It's bullshit man, Joe Camel was so fucking cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp8h8_fjYug
>>
>>25934374
Broseph send me a pack
I've been smoking butt guts out of a oney for a week
>>
>>25934491
Yeah I remember seeing him in magazines when I was younger. Kind of creeped me out. Hell, even that video you posted is trippy as fuck.
>>
>>25934401
Dude they have this flavored tobacco commerical here in MN.
It's literally 8 year old playing with a table full of swishers and Phillies and shit, saying how cool and fruity it is.

Why would Anyone watching that give a fuck or learn anything?

It's straight up advertising, reminding you to buy tobacco products
>>
>>25934516
That's the beauty of it. These kids now diss cigs and don't know wtf they're missing.

>I s-s-smoke pot!

Pot is a faggot drug.
>>
>>25934551
>It's straight up advertising, reminding you to buy tobacco products

And how is that bad exactly?
>>
>>25934570
I'm a smoker, friend.
I'm saying that "tobacco awareness" is just advertising. Some study (bs but w/e) showed that it was harder for people to quit when they were exposed to anti-tobacco ads.
Unless it's a "quit tobacco" commercial, you aren't allowed to show cigarettes and shit on TV commercials
So the tobacco industry runs these anti-smoking campaigns and the govt thinks they're paying their dues for killing people Kekek
>>
>>25934374
If you're gonna kill yourself you might as well do it quick
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.