[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I just did one single line of cocaine and immediately puked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 6875041844037902375.jpg (455KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
6875041844037902375.jpg
455KB, 1080x1920px
Well, I just did one single line of cocaine and immediately puked up all my McDonald's from earlier.

Why am I so beta?
>>
>>25933545

it's probably cut with nasty stuff.
>>
>>25933554
You're probably right, but I am pretty fucked up right now
>>
>>25933571

i know i don't belong. do u know this feel?
>>
>>25933581
If you don't belong in real life, you belong here on r9k.
Welcome home friend :)
>>
>>25933598

i don't belong anywhere. not even here.
>>
>>25933610
Why do you feel this way, anon
>>
>>25933571
read up on levamisole yet?
>>
>I do coke
>So I can work longer
>So I can earn more
>So I can do more coke
>>
If you puked off a line of blow, it's probably not cocaine.

If anything I could be about to puke from alchohol, and a few Iines gets rid of that feeling in a hurry. It's a superman drug not a puking drug.
>>
That's because you are poisoning yourself with McDonald's food and cocaine and your body told you to fuck off
>>
>>25933699
nah dawg cocaine can make normal people throw up if they do too much or if it's cut with shit that causes nausea. In general most stimulants(and many other types of drugs) can cause gastrointestinal distress.
>>
>>25933660
It's a medication used to fight parasitic worms? Is it used to cut coke a lot or something?
>>25933699
It wasn't right away that I felt like puking, it was after I plugged one nostril and sucked real hard in the one I did the coke with. The bitter drip in my throat is what made me puke
>>
oh nice let me get like an 8 ball
>>
>>25933740
That small bit in the first picture is all I got left, sorry anon
>>
>>25933740
felon. you are now a felony
>>
>>25933699
this. you might have got swindled.
>>
>>25933733
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2594808/Cocaine-users-risking-skin-rot-immune-failure-cattle-worming-drug-80-drug-reaching-Britains-shores.html
it's in the dailymail so it must be right
>>
>>25933699
The drip is enough to make someone gag before it has that numbing effect, you'll definitively gag if you're not used to it.
>>
>>25933773
Holy shit! Hope that isn't the case with this good 'ol Wisconsin cocaine
>>
Your cocaine is probably cut with an emetic.
Cocaine is cut with hundreds of different chemicals. As long as it's cheaper than the cocaine itself.
>>
>>25933794
It was the drip that made me puke. Also this is only like my 5th time doing cocaine.
>>
you just did crack, son
>>
>>25933796
Seen a bunch of reports saying it's cut with this shit at the source in south america. I wouldn't be touching coke without getting it tested
>>
Film yourself doing some big nasty lines, my man.
>>
>>25933852
Instead of trusting reports maybe you should pay the $264 to get it tested with a GC/MS
>>
>>25933852
Well that article is almost two years old, and the guy I got it from has been getting it for my friends for the last few months and they're fine (except the one that OD'd last week and had a heart attack and spent the night in the hospital)
>>
>>25933545
op, that is not coke, it's dxm, enjoy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.