[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ I have a problem and I'm looking for some advice.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: imok.png (854KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
imok.png
854KB, 600x887px
Hey /r9k/ I have a problem and I'm looking for some advice.

Today, my college girlfriend said she wanted to break up with me because I'm a Trump supporter.

The beginning of this week I put a Trump poster on my door. When she first noticed it on Tuesday, I jokingly told her I did it ironically, to annoy a Bernie supporter on the same dorm floor that had done the same. There was no way she believed it though, I mean who would right? I guess she didn't say anything then because she had plausible deniability or whatever.

Today, somehow we started talking about it again and I mentioned that I'm going to vote for Trump in the primaries. At this she went silent and slowly got up getting ready to leave. I kept asking her what's wrong even though I already knew what the problem was. We eventually got to talking and I tried to explain that Trump isn't a racist, it's just that the media is out to get him and they paraphrase everything he says.

After talking a bit I thought she seemed better, but I was fucking wrong. She told me she wants to break up and started to leave. I walked her to her car basically pleading with her to just talk it out with me tomorrow. She agreed, but she still seems pretty pissed.

What should I do tomorrow? Get her a present? What should I say to her, she's a big part of my life and I really can't stand losing her right now.
>>
File: sadghost.gif (745KB, 674x590px) Image search: [Google]
sadghost.gif
745KB, 674x590px
If you guys can help me out with this, I'll post all the nudes I have of her tomorrow.
>>
>>25933364
If she genuinely believes ending a relationship because of a political stance is logical she probably isn't worth your time.
>>
>>25933364
Get a cheap suit and orange wig try to look like trump when you show up.
>>
>>25933385
Don't.
Keep character.
>>
>>25933410
>Tell her you want to talk it out because you can't stump the trump
if she's not going for it tell her you'll try to get her deported. Take a page out of trumps play book and complain until she gives in threaten to buy property next to her house and build apartments blocking the scenic view
>>
She was probably already planning to break up with you and you just gave her an excuse. If that is somehow not the case (it is) then she would have found out about your political stance eventually and broke up with you later.
>>
File: 19834601284.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19834601284.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>25933395

I know and I hate her for it, but I'm just not a point in my life right now where I can go out and find another girl. In almost every single other way she's perfect for me. If we really do split completely I'd feel really shitty for a long time. What I want at least is to stay together until the end of this semester when I can finally just relax.
>>
File: sadgus.jpg (18KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sadgus.jpg
18KB, 600x338px
>>25933474

I don't know. We hit a rough patch a bit ago and we got through it pretty well. I feel if she wanted to break up before she would have done it then.

Or maybe she's still harboring doubts from then. Although I don't think so as we seemed to work everything out.
>>
I'd dump you too for being a Trump supporter. You're either a bad person or an idiot and your girlfriend is bailing out before she finds out the hard way which it is. Trump is a rapist.
>>
>>25933500
She's dumb as fuck, as are the rest of women your age. Forget about her and look for a woman that doesn't care about life.
>>
File: trumpcat.jpg (3KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcat.jpg
3KB, 125x101px
>>25933500
do what you have to do to keep her then, and just vote secretly
>>
>>25933627
The only reason she didn't dump you before was because she had no better options. She probably already found another guy and wants to drop you now. You should dump her first, cut all contact and work towards being a better person. Also post a pic of her, doesn't have to be nude
>>
File: 1384539019641.jpg (67KB, 665x925px) Image search: [Google]
1384539019641.jpg
67KB, 665x925px
>>25933364
>At this she went silent and slowly got up getting ready to leave. I kept asking her what's wrong even though I already knew what the problem was.
>She told me she wants to break up and started to leave. I walked her to her car basically pleading with her to just talk it out with me tomorrow.
>What should I do tomorrow? Get her a present? What should I say to her, she's a big part of my life and I really can't stand losing her right now.

Holy shit dude. You're fucking pussy whipped. You're a loser. I can tell you're young and this might be your first gf so listen up: she has the power in this relationship. You're the one who needs her, she doesn't need you and is ready to drop you at something as simple as who you're voting for. This bodes extremely badly for you. I guarantee, GUARANTEE she is or will fuck someone else in the future, assuming she continues to relent and stay together with you when you beg her after she's ready to break up. This is not a good relationship, it's putrid. You may think you need her. But you don't. You've created a dependency in your mind. She's like a drug to you. Do you really want my advice? Break up with HER for being so fickle and dumb. There is no other course of action that will give you back the power you have given to her over the course of your relationship and maybe take her ego down a peg.
>>
>firstly, apologise for the confusion but explain that you personally have no racist ideologies
>explain you appreciate trump for his authenticity and anti-pc stance
>say its pointless to let politics ruin a relationship
>if shes still annoyed try to defend trump, don't do this instantly though.
>>
>>25933640
This.
>>25933364
>Trump isn't a racist, it's just that the media is out to get him and they paraphrase everything he says.
You're right, he's not a racist, but you're still a complete idiot. He's TRYING to look like a racist to appeal to the lowest common denominator. For instance, you.
>>
>>25933729
this x1000

don't let this control you as a person
>>
>>25933658

Yeah, that's the plan. I just don't know what I should say to keep her. I told her that I value our relationship more than my measly vote in the election -- which is the truth -- so I'd not vote for Trump (i.e. do it in secret) if it means that much to her.

She told me that she doesn't to have a relationship where we each can't be ourselves with each other. She said it was stupid that I would throw away my vote.

>>25933729

I'm not looking for a long term relationship with her anymore (originally I was). I don't have the time now to go out and find somebody else, if I break up with her I'm going to be fucking single and lonely for the next three months and right during the time when I really need someone.

I know shes a shitty fucking person for being willing to break up over political beliefs, I just don't care. I've stayed with people who were more shitty because the good outweighs the bad.
>>
>>25933753

Man it's funny you followed that same path. That's almost exactly what I said to her today. I followed that same path. I didn't mention supporting Trump for his authenticity though, that's a good one. Thanks man.
>>
>>25933395
How is it not? If her beliefs are radically different than his, why would she want to be in a relationship with him? I hardly doubt anyone on this board would want to date a hardcore third wave feminist unless they agreed with her or got some sort of satisfaction out of dominating a feminist in bed or something like that.
>>25933800
>I don't have the time now to go out and find somebody else, if I break up with her I'm going to be fucking single and lonely for the next three months and right during the time when I really need someone.
>staying in a relationship just because you're scared to be alone
I hope you realize how pathetic you are deep down.
>>
>>25933935

What's pathetic about wanting to maintain my relationship? Being alone is the worst fucking thing ever. I'm taking 22 credits this semester and I barely have any time to be with my girl now, letalone go out and find some other chick to build a whole other relationship with.

Not to mention that I was in love with this girl for months of my life. I'm fucking angry now, and I can't imagine staying with her for more than another 6 months, but I don't want to break it off now.

Life's already annoying enough without having to spend the shittiest parts of it alone.
>>
>>25933385

A piece of shit votes for a piece of shit. Shocker
>>
>>25933385
A trump supporter with no respect for others and their privacy? Surprising
>>
>>25933364
You should stop being such a cuck and trying to keep a stupid, vapid slut who breaks up with someone they're in a (supposedly) stable, long-term relationship with over political disagreements.

This isn't hard. Stop listening to your cock.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.