[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it would've been easier for us to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1453342364336.jpg (157KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1453342364336.jpg
157KB, 1080x1053px
Do you think it would've been easier for us to get a gf in a previous era?
>>
File: tumblr_noaq9oZJX91utfk46o1_400.png (313KB, 332x501px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noaq9oZJX91utfk46o1_400.png
313KB, 332x501px
there is no era past or future that a girl will be interested in you anon.
>>
>>25933062
Everything would have been easier in a previous era. Without this leach we call technology that allows us to forget about our lives.

If we were forced to actually live because we had nothing else we would all be much better off.
>>
File: tumblr_nokohxOzGg1skkfpco1_500.jpg (43KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nokohxOzGg1skkfpco1_500.jpg
43KB, 500x378px
maybe you wouldn't be a lazy fucking NEET if you had no computer to hide behind.
>>
>>25933117
I have a job and my own place. Nice meme'ing though.
>>
>>25933062
I know that making it and getting a job is now harder, my dad always yelled at me for not having a job when i used to quit/get fired and when he lost his job he apply and apply and didnt get one for the longest time up until i should him how to apply online and how handing out resumes to random stores and asking for the manger is fucking retard.As for finding a girl almost everyone dated as a pass time back then it was normal for someone to ask you out girl/boy and no internet so women dont get to post glam shots on shiitter and get there eggos boosted higher and higher from all the support, also media is just making them all whores.
>>
>>25933088
This is exactly what I think
>>
File: heh.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
Yes I am a samurai at heart, I wish I was born in the edo period so I could effortlessly get a qt jap girl by impressing her with my katana skills, we would watch anime and eat tendies all day and I wouldn't have to put up with stupid normie bullshit like jobs
>>
back then you could get a factory job, cheap as fuck housing, and could feed like 4-5 mouths.
>>
>>25933062
Goooooooodddddddd ddaaaaaaaammmmmn!

I would fuckin' DESTROY that bitch on the right. I would introduce her to some hardcore disgusting 21st century animalistic unprotected caveman-fucking.

I'd rip all her close off, while snarling in her face and pinning her back and ramming myself deep in her hair snatch. Then I'd pound deep into her with a loud relentless force until I was on the edge, then I'd turn her over and eat her dirty, Bradey Bunch asshole until her stomach hurt.

Then I'd mount her like a fuckin' werewolf and make her fat thighs quake as I worked deep into her roastie cunt, then I'd grab her scrawny friend by the hair as I would make her watch her friend froth into an unearthly, fear filled orgasm...
>>
>>25933369
Lmfao golden

In a previous time you'd be drafted and sent to war no problem. But parties would be so much more pronounced and worth it. No internet so there is still a shitload of exploration. Life would be less dull. And "being yourself" would be a POSITIVE thing.
>>
File: 1354944001875.jpg (18KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1354944001875.jpg
18KB, 400x299px
I would make sweet sweet tender love to the chick on the right, my god, why did I chose NoFap now of all times? Maybe I'm just really sensitive, but my god she looks soft. I bet she keeps her pubes just right, not too hairy, not bald, just the right amount of fur...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.