[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started playing dota 2 >haven't played since wc3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1453087266294.jpg (327KB, 1920x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1453087266294.jpg
327KB, 1920x1279px
>started playing dota 2
>haven't played since wc3 days
>dota 6.something maybe?
>anyway
>played three matches vs humans so far
>haven't lost one

who else /fear of losing/

i know its coming
>>
quit while you're ahead. the game sucks and you wont be winning 10 mil

t. 6k loser faggot
>>
>>25932546
i can only play support because its low pressure

i don't want to worry about farming and staying on curve, i just want to wander around and cause trouble and spend my money on wards and a flying donkey, mekanism, and that ring
>>
Dont get too absorbed in this game, quit while you can. It is highly addictive, i wasted 3k hours so far and that is actually nothing compared to some others.
>>
>>25933302
i kind of only am interested in like four heroes

as i said everything is too high pressure, i don't want area silences, any skills that involve important moves, any of that bull

so to that end i've only played vengeful spirit. might try lich but lich seems kind of boring. i tried warlock vs some comps and it was okay but kind of lame.

i think i might just quit but idk what else to do with myself...
>>
Well dota is more fun if you can play it with some others, where are you from ?
>>
>>25933346
2k hours reporting in.
i quit and haven't played for 2 weeks.
feels good im not angry all the time anymore
>>
>>25933384
i think my region is called usa west? i'm from california

>>25933449
it doesn't make me angry, mostly anxious. i think i'm going to stop soon but idk. kind of nostalgic.
>>
4k + hours here, its worth it and its not worth it, after playing dota u cant get into any other game for more than 10 hours before it get boring
>>
File: avatar91235752_6.png (10KB, 96x100px) Image search: [Google]
10KB, 96x100px
>>25932528
>start playing ranked as soon as i hit lvl 13
>calibrate at 1800 meme m r
>grind my way through the trench solo carrying games
>finna get to 4k after couple months
>fallout 4 comes out
>haven't played Doto since
>mfw i want to go back but am afraid of all the new changes and being rusty
>>
>>25932528
why are you afraid? take the loss as an opportunity to find out what you need to improve on and if you did well you can just call your team shitters and move on
>>
>>25933582
high anxiety robot i guess is why...
>>
>>25933480
sure the game is great when you don't take it seriously. and honestly you shouldn't feel anxious you're playing with low life scum from peru who cares if they get mad
>>
File: 2whpn6d.gif (489KB, 1000x641px) Image search: [Google]
2whpn6d.gif
489KB, 1000x641px
>>25933653
this is true

some of them (other players, not just peruvians) are so bad too. i don't even get how human beings can be so bad at this game. i mean i'm not good by any sense of the word, but some people... yikes
>>
>>25933480
Sorry then im on EU :/
>>
>>25933756
its ok

i know one dude still in reality who plays (i mean, i'm sure i know more people i just don't really know them or know they play), i just have been too scared to rly talk to him about it...
>>
just mute the enemy team from the beginning of the game, mute your team if they type anything flamey and just focus on your own game desu. game is infinitely more enjoyable if you can find someone to stack with
>>
well once more into the breach anons, wish me luck
>>
>>25932528
i can only really get into colosseum and overthrow now. don't feel like bothering with the whole farming shit anymore
>>
play league of legends

league has actually made me a good amount of friends because when most people ask if you play games, they are usually referring to league
>>
who /duckgame/ here
Scared of losing on this game because I almost never lose. I actually can't remember the last time I lost online
>>
>>25934358
alright so we lost

damn we were dominating the early game but no one farmed that good and they had a really good clinkz and undying

not even exactly sure how they turned it around on us but we started losing 2/3 of the team fights and that was that
>>
File: vidyadeath.png (67KB, 1213x519px) Image search: [Google]
vidyadeath.png
67KB, 1213x519px
>>25932528
Of losing what exactly ? Think about it.
>>
>>25935039
eh its nothing new to me
>>
>>25935039
This hit me pretty hard
>>
File: 1450034031413.jpg (146KB, 392x332px) Image search: [Google]
1450034031413.jpg
146KB, 392x332px
>>25935452
It's ok anon you can change, you can do it, I believe in you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.