[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why does it seem like everything a woman...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 27
File: 006.jpg (93 KB, 1080x1226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
006.jpg
93 KB, 1080x1226
Why does it seem like everything a woman does is to maximize the amount of attention she gets?

Yet, when she's given attention from guys she's not attracted to (which will be most guys) she complains she's not doing those things to get attention. Yet, they clearly have no issue when an 8/10+ male pays attention to them for doing the same thing.

Why do we allow this? Why are women the only creatures allowed to have their cake and eat it too? Are they actually intelligent or just masters at emotional manipulation?
>>
>>25932499
Why do I come to r9k just to be reminded how much I hate women? Why? Ban me mods...?
>>
>are women intelligent?
Name the best scientists
Name the best artists
Name the best musicians
Name the best physicists
Name the most important politicians


Now, name the most manipulative and dumb persons that you know.


Notice any pattern?
>>
>>25932499
Have you ever considered there are women who do not seek attention, and thus do not get it, and thus you are not aware of them. Because of this it seems as if the only women in the world are those that seek attention, when it is not the case.
>>
No women are in fact,dumb,manipulative bitches that cannot comprehend a hobby,and only would keep one to attract Chad.I know some "intelligent" women,but even then they rarely are able to actually recall the plot of a book or movie,because their minds are in fact only based around attracting male attention and breeding.Women are literally subhuman.
>>
Women were made to be emotional manipulators, like children. Look at them...soft, docile tones, big or wide eyes. Girls learn how to emotionally manipulate those around them from the time they're kids. Mother and daughter relationships are more strained and contentious than father relationships because women hate competing with other manipulators.

They're petty. If you take away their sexual worth, you take away the majority of their worth as a person. All the time spent on mindless aesthetic pretenses would have to be diverted to more intellectual pursuits. Women don't have to be as industrious as men because society doesn't expect them to be providers until motherhood. They're literally useless without their holes.
>>
>>25932547
you realize that the first computer programmer was a woman, right
and many women worked on the first generator computer, the ENIAC
>>
>>25932743
This is r9k, dude. Theses faggots don't here in search of rationality.

They just want to confirm they're deeply held biases.
>>
>>25932499
because you more attention to the ones seeking attention
>>
>>25932499
Her mouth looks confused
>>
Why would you read in the tub? You'll only ruin you book.
>>
File: Its that easy.jpg (104 KB, 1078x1072) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Its that easy.jpg
104 KB, 1078x1072
>>25932936
She's wondering why Chad's dick isn't in it.
>>
Women literally do not understand anything other than receiving attention for being cuties.

I don't think you understand the full weight of that sentence. They literally do not HAVE ANY OTHER THOUGHTS at the primary level of consciousness.

When you look at a book, you wonder what it's about. You wonder what it can tell you about the world, humanity, yourself. A woman sees a potential fashion accessory. She sees the associations that the book has and how it will make her look to be seen with it.

When you look at a video game, you see hours of escapism, competition with friends, whatever. A woman sees a potential fashion accessory. She sees the associations that the game has and how it will make her look to be seen playing it.

This is how they are functioning 24/7. It's not some trained behaviour. This is the root of their entire self-awareness. Attention-seeking.
>>
It's either that women don't know the power of their bodies or they know their power and reap it's benefits then play it off as they're victims of "stare rape".
>>
>>25933031
They know what the fuck they're doing. They wear spandex and low cut tops to show off their bodies. If they were really interested in "comfort" they'd wear pretty much the same clothing as men.
>>
>>25932818
Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, William Shakespeare, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Albert Einstein, Pablo Picasso, Richard Feynman, Charles Darwin, Jonas Sulk, Every US president, almost every world leader ever, Almost every great guitarist, every great rock band, J. Robert Oppenheimer, Nikola Tesla, Richard Dawkins just off the top of my head and you've got a couple computer chicks.
>>
>>25933024
This. As a dude with a girlfriend, I can tell you right now, this is where deeper thought ends with women. They don't po der anything other than new ways to get attention. They are almost worse than children, in the sense that while children are obnoxious, attention-seeking little shits, sometimes they actually manage to have real interests. Women? Nope.
>>
>>25933097
>As a dude with a girlfriend

fuck off and die
>>
>>25933078
Honestly the most fucking hilarious thing about women is that they really only have an indirect inkling of how much power they have over you.

I was an /r9k/ misogynyfag for like a billion years and then I managed to get laid a lot (I know, sounds like bullshit, but whatever I'm going to say it anyway), and I made a point of trying to fucking probe out how conscious women were of their own sexuality and sexual power.

I'm telling you that the most sluttily dressed sluts DON'T SEE IT AS SEX IN THE WAY YOU DO. Like, you assume that because it is torture to look at their jiggling naked asses and tits, they have the "inverse" of this feeling, that if you were to take how you feel about half-naked sluts and turn it inside out, that's what they feel. Some kind of direct "reverse side of the same coin" fundamental connectedness between your lust and their exploitation of it. I don't know how to explain it, but that's what I assumed.

It's not true at all. They just see dressing slutty as 50% fashion, 50% "looking cute." It isn't remoootely as sexualised as it is for you. Try to imagine having a girlfriend who loves when you wear this one coat that makes you look really cute - it's like like that. It's NOT like a girlfriend wanting you to have ripped abs so she can salivate all over them. They think they're just wearing "cute" coats, all the time.

I have grilled the fuck out of teenage girls who were practically wearing fucking eyepatches for clothes, who were intimate with me and trusted me to talk about it, and they were like "????? This is what's fashionable.." And I swear, it wasn't a lie to cover up their shame. There was genuine confusion on their face when I tried to explain that they are TORTURING men by wearing that shit. They did not understand.

It's so unconscious for them, man. They just don't see 80% of men. 80% of men might as well be telephone poles. They're there to take orders and fix toilets.
>>
>>25933097
normally id tell you to fuck off for being normie scum, but that was well written
>>
>>25933097
>As a dude with a girlfriend
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>25932818
You don't even know their names, roastie
>>
>>25933177
This is fucking wild. Do they even see guys as sexual objects at all? Like, what actually makes a guy attractive to a girl then?
>>
>>25933177
>They just see dressing slutty as 50% fashion, 50% "looking cute."

It's actually more like 50% looking better than every other woman, 50% attracting a mate. EVERYTHING is competition and aggression with women
>>
File: dog_walk.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog_walk.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25932499
Because all women really are whores, no exceptions.
>>
>>25933177
>teenage girls
>understanding

Anon...
>>
>>25933096
selection bias asshole
>>
>>25933274
Of course they do
Height
Good Looks
Nice Body
Well dressed
Social Status

But all these are sexy to them, because men are a prize. When she walks around with someone with high qualities, it automatically bumps up her own worth. Or so she believes. Woman are fickle as fuck.
>>
>>25933274
I$LL G$I$V$E$ Y$O$U$ A $H$I$N$T$

okay, how the fuck was THAT not original?
>>
>>25933305
No real rebuttal, just name calling.

Women, everybody.
>>
>>25932818
That female programmer thing is a myth
>>
>>25933274
Capability or charisma.

Once you get attuned to it, it makes perfect sense, but it's too vague to define easily. Basically, "exceptionality." That's the best possible way I can define it. When I do hookup shit, the first thing I do is broadcast that I'm exceptional - make them laugh right away, showcase that I'm literate, even outright backhandedly mention that I have a prestigious job. Anything that makes you "above" the horde of men is instantly a good thing.

You want to make yourself look like a package, a guy who is *qualitatively interesting*, set apart from the hordes of men, who are not only bad because they are average in those charismatic qualities, but intrinsically because they are part of a horde. Women know they can just pick a penis from the horde any time they want, so they don't want to do that.

I have actually done really well with girls who were rebounding off Chads or just tired of Chads in general, because they tended to be very handsome but also very "basic." Me being funny and talkative and feigning having passions and direction in life instantly makes me some breath of fresh air over "I am handsome and I like sports :) I like to have fun and hang out with my friends :)" non-qualitative Chad. That guy may be Chad, but he's fucking boring. He doesn't stand out from other Chads.

On some deep level, they really, really only want to fuck Napoleon. If you can harness that shit you can get laid.
>>
>>25932818
>Charles Babbage was a woman
Really now?
>inb4 Ada Dipshit, who pretty much did nothing but apply what Babbage did to other things
>>
>>25933361
jesus, that shit takes too much effort.
and "getting laid" isn't worth that much effort
>>
>>25932499
>Why does it seem like everything a woman does is to maximize the amount of attention she gets?

Because that's how they mate.

Seriously anon it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out.
>>
Bonds/connections to others are essential to human beings, when a person doesn't have the bonds that they want, they are going to have a bad time. It's why people turn to drugs, dress certain ways, make youtube comments for upvotes or post hot shit on the web. It feels good to be validated, cared about, loved, whatever. When a woman does stuff like post a bunch of pictures of themselves doing mundane shit, more likely than not they are missing certain bonds in their lives.
>>
>>25933432
You don't have to apply it systematically or do PUA shit.

Just remember to stand out somehow when you're talking to a girl. Every fucking guy they talk to is milquetoast. EVERY ONE. To the point that standing out almost by any means whatsoever is good.

Hottest FWB I ever had was a 17 year old volleyball player I met over /b/. First message I sent her was "HEY BABY LET ME LICK YOUR ASS." She found it funny. Don't ask me. May not work for you, but the basic idea at least is there. Don't be "haha cool I also like that show" guy.
>>
>>25932818
>I can print hello world to the screen XD!
>We wuz programmerz an sheit XD!
Thanks for the kek.
>>
>>25933469
>tfw I'm the "haha cool I also like that show" guy

How do I break free anon? I'm a 24 KV who's very insecure. I'm being sincere and asking for help.
>>
>>25933469
>associating with any female on 4chan
>underage no less

Anon your dredging the bottom of the barrel here

Also I highly doubt acting like a retard got you laid.
>>
>>25932743
>>25932847

Men believe that if they see something, it must be real (as in, they don't really that yes, there is a world beyond their immediate perception). Their thoughts tend towards the concrete and systematic. This means stereotyping, classifying, labeling. Things are, because they say they are. Ambiguity disturbs them, because they like to be able to sort through data to come to conclusions. Winning arguments, even ones based on faulty premises, are the male version of 'feels before reals'. The thing is, there has to be something that allows them to win, like a concession by the opponent, or a referee to declare them victor.

They don't understand that the world exists independent of their conclusions about it. They don't understand that the value of winning arguments has nothing to do with getting at the truth, and everything to do with the ability to sound more convincing than your opponent.

They ask "why is what I see the way it is," without realizing that their subconscious associations are perceptions of reality that are parts of the whole, similar to how people have subjective experiences of color (like with colorblindness).

Even knowing this, it's hard to internalize. It's hard to reconcile the fact that the sky isn't necessarily blue for everyone, with the likelihood that the blue sky is the only one you'll ever see. Or worse, the only one you've allowed yourself to see.
>>
>>25933912
Ironic that you think all men think like this. Go post a cleavage picture, attention whore.
>>
>>25933912
It's exactly this attitude that has led to progress and advancements.
>>
>>25932847
GET OUT normie scum GET OUT and never dare to comeback.
>>
>>25933177
>I was an /r9k/ misogynyfag for like a billion years and then I managed to get laid a lot

Why are you here normie? Get the fuck out
>>
>>25932970
>pic is a chad
the robot standard for a chad keeps going lower and lower every day
>>
>>25933912
Get your fucking postmodernist shit out of /r9k/ and never come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzndyGwT1ww
>>
>>25934221
That dudes a model and has pussy walking up on his doorstep.
>>
>>25934221
Dude a man that cant get laid is Chad. An ugly fuck like Lemmy Kilmister is Chad
>>
>>25934247
can get laid
that additional t, damnit
>>
>>25934221
That guy can get more lay in one weekend then you will in your entire life (srs)
>>
>>25933619
I don't want to come off like a PUA guy. I dunno, man. Be confident, be happy, be weird, beeeee(e) yourself, be outgoing and aggressive. Just don't be milquetoast. Anything but that.

There's nothing wrong with some self-deprecation (with some girls at least) but actual insecurity will kill your chances. If you want complete honesty, I used to have massive social anxiety, and before I stopped giving a shit about striking out, I spent like a year Skype chatting with 4chan chicks, often using alcohol, and experimenting with not giving a fuck. That helped a lot. I just don't care anymore. I could say literally anything to literally any girl. I sometimes wonder if it really worked, or I just got that cat shit brain parasite that makes you outgoing.

Life is too short to be insecure. You are who you are, and you should convey that enthusiastically and without regret. Put yourself out there and be unique. Don't second guess whether a girl "should" find you attractive enough to get coffee with you, just fucking go for it. Just stop caring. Life is too fucking short. I don't mean be Chrischan, have some self-awareness, but otherwise who cares. Women find me weird and autistic all the time and it still burns, but then I eat an Asian girl's asshole because she had some sort of weird unfortunate mental condition where she found me endearing. Just keep putting yourself out there.
>>
>>25933621
I got a gf once by spreading Nutella on my bare chest, snapping a pic, and posting it on Ottawas Hottest Teens Facebook group
>>
>>25934268
Random other advice:

Stop conceiving of women as individuals. There are infinite qts out there. Don't worry about striking out with one you really liked, or striking out really badly. Make a move, then move on if necessary.

Cultivate interests, even if just to pretend. My thing is being well-read (immodest, but honest), which works well. Don't make it a tiny thing that you "happen to do," make it something you can pass off as a life-driving passion that you have unique insights into. Multiple things. Languages, instruments, huge life goals. Like 50% of why women like me is because I superficially don't seem like a guy who is happy to work and play video games forever.

One thing to understand about chicks: They are inconsistent even with Chad. I know thrice-blessed Chads who can just go on OKC and go "ay u wan fuk" to 30 chicks and get laid that night. I can't do that shit, not good-looking or normie enough. But they still had to message 30 chicks, they still get stood up, they still get jerked around. Basically any time you get laid, it's because a woman's shifting retarded emotions and mental issues opened a window that you slipped through. Between menstruating and their spoiled-ass prospects, it's a miracle they ever put out. Don't worry when shit goes wrong. Don't worry about rejection. They are seriously like a fat person who changes his mind about what he wants to eat 350 times while walking to the store.

Seriously dude, stop caring. I wish I could beam that realization into robots' minds intuitively. You have finite seconds on this earth and you're turning them into gray, unspent nothings, moments that went nowhere, moments that you spent sitting and doing nothing, because you're afraid of being rejected by a normie who will be just as fucking dead as you are some day? I have fucked up so many times that when I fuck I know instinctively I'll forget about it within a day.

This was a normie "bee urself" post, sorry.
>>
anything a woman does is to get attention.
Make up, her fasion sense, her hobbies, etc

For example
there is a big Fitness trend going on.
But what do they do at the gym? They take a selfie, and the picture of the treadmill stats when they're done.
They aren't there to better themselves, they are there for the vanity. Just like how women love men who are with beautiful women. Because it makes them want him more. They know hes wanted and admired. They want that. They want the chad to make other women feel vanity of not having her man.
Some women are different of course but a Woman in a nutshell literally does everything for attention and then plays victim when it blows back in her face when she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing or talking about.
>>
>>25934268
>>25934287
>>25934291
>>>/adv/

You don't belong here. Leave
>>
>>25933361
That's too much effort, I'm just gonna stick with fucking hookers. I'll save more money and time in the long run.
>>
>>25934153
normie here
I sometimes come here to watch you cunts squabble over what women are thinking
>>
>>25932499
You literally cannot have your cake and eat it, because once you've eaten it, you no longer have it.
>>
JD Salinger wrote other books?!
>>
File: difference.jpg (34 KB, 500x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
difference.jpg
34 KB, 500x356
>>25932818

>you realize that the first computer programmer was a woman, right

Nice try, roastie:

>All but one of the programs cited in her notes had been prepared by Babbage from three to seven years earlier. The exception was prepared by Babbage for her, although she did detect a 'bug' in it. Not only is there no evidence that Ada ever prepared a program for the Analytical Engine, but her correspondence with Babbage shows that she did not have the knowledge to do so.

[From Difference and Analytical Engines]

>>25932499

It's just their nature, OP.
>>
the only reason anyone on this board hates women is because they don't actually interact with women and base there ideas off of anecdotes from the internet.
>>
>>25934488
I get harassed by women all the fucking time, and yes, in real life.
>inb4 hurr betafag getting bullied by oppressive wimminz
>>
>>25932499
>have their cake and eat it too
I don't understand this.

If it's my cake why wouldn't I eat it too?
>>
>>25932499
>Bree Essrig

worst bitch. she's so fucking biased towards men and dating and laps up all the feminist horseshit.

she used to be better than that but I assume that was Steve's influence.
>>
>>25933177
of course
if they knew for an instance why they behaved the way they do, they would cease doing it
happiness through ignorance
>>
>>25934509
iktf familia. And it's worse than any other kind of harassment because everyone takes it as a joke.

>tfw the price of male "privilege"
>>
>>25934682
Yep, and I can't do anything about it or else it's "sexual harassment" and I'll get fired. Fuck women.
>>
>>25934549
Idiot. If you eat it, you no longer have it
>>
>>25934549
In the same way that you cant have your money and spend it
>>
like everything men do isn't for female attention?
like the only reason men seek to improve themselves isn't to get pussy 99% of the time?

at least we are able to monetize our assets. we want money and power. all you want is pussy. men are idiots.
>>
>>25934769
How does it feel though to be naturally inferior to natural idiots?
>>
>>25934820
lol cute

>men throw away their careers for women
>men commit crimes for women
>men waste years on end chasing after women, or even worse, a specific woman

meanwhile we're all milking you for every penny you're worth, getting free dinners out of you, sometimes not even having to put up with fucking you and pretending like you're good in bed.

but somehow
we're "inferior"


hmmmmm
>>
It's "people", not "women".
You would do the same if you could.
>>
>>25934855
you're self evidently inferior physically.
>>
>>25934855
You are. You wouldn't have any of this without males. No coincidence that you fucking leech of men instead of doing something useful.
>>
>>25932970
Bree Essrig is dating a fat mexican though
>>
>>25934855
And considering you unquestionably spent the first billion or so year as our inferiors I'd say it stands to reason that nothing has change or at the very least you have to spend the next billion catching up
>>
>>25934855
>but somehow
>we're "inferior"

Yep :)
>>
>>25934923
>>25934938
>>25934947
>>25934967
yikes you're even bitchier than the girls I went to junior high with. enjoy never getting the only thing that men deem worthy, i.e., pussy :)
>>
>>25934855
You're Leeches, you just admitted it. Women are parasites and giving them agency is the death of a civilization.
>>
>>25935021
>the only thing that men deem worthy, i.e., pussy :)
Thanks for telling me you were talking about pussy. I was wondering what it was until you added the 'i.e.'
>>
>>25935022
OK sure but like
you do it voluntarily

even though we're "inferior" you willingly hand over your money and power to us

so what does that make you?

nobody consents to be host to a parasite.
this is a mutualistic relationship.
you give us everything important, and we occasionally stroke your egos or your dicks (and most of us don't even have to do that).

now tell me who's winning :)
>>
File: 1452594182094.jpg (2 MB, 2776x3898) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452594182094.jpg
2 MB, 2776x3898
Because it's not just for the attention, but for the validation as well. Take a look at the whores who go around and say they are "fembots" or the ones who post pictures of themselves on this board and on places such as /b/ (Including explicit images).
>>
>>25933912
And that's the sole reason modern society's technology exists today.
>>
>>25933097
Even though I 100% agree with you, fuck off normie scum
>>
>>25933294
ultimate surrender has some pretty awesome moments when the loser gets humiliated and rough fucked
>>
File: iq-600x422[1].jpg (41 KB, 600x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iq-600x422[1].jpg
41 KB, 600x422
>>25932547
Women are on average more intelligent than men, but there most intelligent people are mostly males.
> the most manipulative and dumb persons
sounds like personal grudge, being manipulative doesn't have anything to do with low intelligence.
>>
>>25935188
meant of course *the most
>>
>>25934594
This. I used to watch sourcefednerd, but now it's just reddit as fuck
>>
>>25934594
>implying Steve can be a bad influence on anyone

He's GOAT you nigger
>>
>>25935321
Steve is annoying and a literal fedoredditor.
>>
>>25935405
Both true, he's also really fucking funny. His humor is amazing. His solo channel is pretty great
>>
>>25935590
I was memeing, I'm actually a fan of Steve
>>
>>25935611
Oh cool. Did you see that Dayvin Ross video on Nuclear Family? It's fucking amazing, I hope it becomes a series. Steve in his absolute element
>>
Kek nothing I do is for attention
>>
File: Grace-Hopper.jpg (118 KB, 950x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grace-Hopper.jpg
118 KB, 950x534
>>25933096
>Almost every great guitarist, every great rock band
Yeah, because rock music is the only music there is.

This photo is from 1960 when Hopper was 44. Mature women have either got rid of their faggotry or taken it to new heights.

And she had a long career in STEM and USN - waay before identity politics brought their faggotry to the table.

And consider this picture. We have a woman, a black man, a latino or indian and an italian(?) at an UNIVAC. No time for identity politics. They are doing srs bzns.

So unless women change their mindset, female environments won't produce as many prominent thinkers as male environments. And that doesn't have to be a bad thing in itself. Even if all great inventions was created by a small social strata, all the humanity will benefit from it as well.

But on the other hand, the greatest bags of hammers are also male. Just consult your local park bench of drunks. Not many women there. And then there's dangerous and unpleasant jobs. Not many women on scaffolds or driving garbage trucks either.

>>25933024
>When you look at a book, you wonder what it's about. You wonder what it can tell you about the world, humanity, yourself. A woman sees a potential fashion accessory. She sees the associations that the book has and how it will make her look to be seen with it.
>When you look at a video game, you see hours of escapism, competition with friends, whatever. A woman sees a potential fashion accessory. She sees the associations that the game has and how it will make her look to be seen playing it.
True. GIRL gamers are to GAMER girls what minstrel shows are to blacks. But those who are just content with playing games, not sucking on hand controllers, gets less attention.

>>25933031
>It's either that women don't know the power of their bodies or they know their power and reap it's benefits then play it off as they're victims of "stare rape".
And that's why women in hijab are superior. Cover up - no "stare rape".
>>
>>25932499
>Why does it seem like everything a woman does is to maximize the amount of attention she gets?
Because men are fucking pathetic

Men are desperate thus women get attention. Even guys who get sex often will kiss feet and bend over backwards for a chance at sex with an unattractive girl
>>
>>25935631
Nah, I haven't gotten around to checking out Nuclear Family or SuperPanicFrenzy. Too many/much channels/content desu.

I'm actually starting to withdraw from 4chan and other nerd/weeb shit. I'm sick of being a depressed neet.
>>
>>25933274
Money, power and status are what women look for in men.
>>
>>25935188
>Women are on average more intelligent than men, but there most intelligent people are mostly males
Nah, the average male or female are equally intelligent. It's just that the normal distribution of male intelligence is flattened. Men are just more extreme than women.
>>
>>25934855
So basically you admit that you are a gold digger!
>>
>>25933305
There are far more men that have done great things that have contributed to society than women just look at how many male nobel prize winners there are vs female nobel prize winners
>>
>>25935321
I wasn't saying anything against him. you just can't read what I said apparently and then you misunderstood it.
>>
>>25932499
because a woman's reproductive success depended on obtaining resources from the tribe during her vulnerable pregnancy and when supporting a helpless human infant
>>
>>25935758
I was talking about Steve Greene btw and not the bearded overweight hipsterfaggot
>>
>>25933912
Asking why do things work the way they do or as you put it "why is what I see the way it is" is the reason why society has advanced and progressed.
>>
>>25934476
That pic is so fucking true its crazy how accurate it is
>>
>>25934855
A parasite that produces nothing and that leeches off of its host is inferior to its host.
>>
>>25934855
That's why I don't want a woman. I want a gay male in a woman's body.

Preferably a little autistic and fetishistic, just like me.
>>
>>25935021
>the only thing men deem worthy i.e., pussy :)
If men don't have any other goals or real interests besides pussy then how come virtually every top/world renowned scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, philosopher, business tycoon, politician, musician, athlete, investor, military leader and bodybuilder is male?
>>
>>25935922
The patriarchy is bringing us down! Women can do everything a man can do, and better! /s

roastie whores unironically believe this btw
>>
>>25935922
Pussy is not a goal in itself. It's just a pressure valve among many others.

And some men doesn't covet pussy. Not because they are fags, but because they have a lesser sex drive. Yet they can be sucessful in their fields.
>>
>>25935054
Handing over your money and power =/= dating a hot chick because shes interested in you
If you date a hot girl thats only interested in you because of your wealth you're not giving her your entire net worth you only get half of it taken away if you marry the bitch ans she divorces you which men are realizing thats part of why less young men are getting married today
>>
>>25932499
Is that bree essrig?
>>
>>25934062

Did I imply otherwise? The 'concealed irrationality' is just as much an advantage to them as concealed ovulation is to women. Systematic thinking makes things seem more predictable, and the ability to predict the future with a fair degree of accuracy is what defines most types of intelligence. Of course, we (humans) can't actually predict the future, but we can recognize patterns. Men are good at seeing patterns, because they organize everything they experience into patterns. The point I was trying to make, is, recognition of a pattern isn't the same as the ability to understand the underlying phenomenon that cause it. Isn't that where physics finds itself stuck? Identifying the cause of the patterns we see at the micro-level?

Once upon a time, the world was relatively smaller and more predictable. Once upon a time, stereotypes were knowledge, and it's what humans were optimized for, rapid, complex cognition and decision making. Men, being the more variable bunch, had to be not only the fastest and strongest physically, but mentally. They had to be able to determine a tribmember from an outsider, sometimes in a split second, before the other person deemed him an outside and killed him.

Men evolved to strike first, and think later. But they also evolved to be able to rationalize their decisions eloquently. No matter how much you may hate women, if you admit men are smarter, you have to concede that they're the better liars. Not only to others, but themselves. If they made the wrong decision, and killed a tribemember in their haste, they'd have to be able to explain their way out of it, and well, or risk ostracism from the group.

It wasn't an attitude, it was evolution. All progress and advancements have been due to a brain that's good at making things fit a narrative. All humans confabulate, but men are seen as less emotional, and more trustworthy in their convictions. They're able to fill in holes in their arguments well, to avoid verbal criticism.
>>
>>25935054
how can you claim that men are inferior when you acknowledge that women have to leech off of men to survive. When you and other stacys like you get older, fatter and uglier and after your divorce money runs dry then you'll truly be fucked ive seen it happen and youd be surprised by how fast your market value fades when youre competing with girls in their early twenties
>>
>>25934229

Not too familiar with postmodernism, but hey, look at you labeling my comment as 'postmodernist shit', because that's what it looks like to you. No matter how you behave, you'll prove my point, because you're a man, with a man brain. You don't need to like it, or agree, but you also aren't able to break free from the pattern of cognition.

How does it feel to not be in control, anon?
>>
>>25936007
>But they also evolved to be able to rationalize their decisions eloquently. No matter how much you may hate women, if you admit men are smarter, you have to concede that they're the better liars. Not only to others, but themselves. If they made the wrong decision, and killed a tribemember in their haste, they'd have to be able to explain their way out of it, and well, or risk ostracism from the group.
Kinda how the turians are taught to own every situation they are in.

>tfw no turian gf
>>
>>25935987
this part of the reason i felt so much pressure to get laid especially when i was in school was because of the social pressure to be cool and if you didnt you would never fit in with any popular group
>>
>>25935993
yep

I hate this stupid goddamn robot blocking my replies REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: kill me.png (832 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kill me.png
832 KB, 1080x1920
>>25935993
Yep

>tfw no Steve bf
>>
>>25934287
Thanks for the advice
I really want to leave this place
>>
>>25936007
This is why I'm constantly trying to rid myself of dogma. Top-notch posts, anon. It's rare to see such meaningful posts on 4chan.
>>
>>25935113
>>25935787

I'm aware. Can I not point out a characteristic of the male brain without it seeming like a value judgement? I can accept the fact that I don't think nearly as systematically or rationally as most of the males I've met in my life. I realize that there are some things I'll never be able to do, because no amount of 'putting my mind to it' will solidify the knowledge and allow me to make new connections.

But this systematic thinking is not 'morally good', it's just the way your sexually dimorphic mind works. Acting like the thinking that produced society is only used positively is to ignore the systematic, concrete thinking that occurs in the case of this anon.
>>25932783

He seems to see things as the opposite of the poster right above him (who I agreed with earlier), but he sees them with clarity. It makes sense to him, because it's what he's seen, and fits in with his other beliefs. To have to take into account women he hasn't seen, would be to loosen his convictions about women from 'fact' to 'perception' and men don't make that distinction. They don't think about the ambiguous world of the unseen, because it's unsettling to them. It's why modern society is made up of systems: it creates a sense of stability, and predictability. To men, this feels good. By stability/predictability I don't mean dullness or laziness. I mean that inputs can be traced to outputs, and improvements are achievable, trackable, and expected, if enough work is put in.

Women don't think in this Platonic, structured way. It's why, though women tend to whine about things not being fair, they don't see the harm in lowering the barriers to entry. They seem arbitrary. This upsets men, because it means that the structure of the system has changed, and that, overall, the nature of the game is different than the one they thought they'd played/practiced for.
>>
>>25936219
I mostly agree with you, but there is evidence that suggests that males and females do not have "male" and "female" brains. Our brains our far more alike than different. Perhaps these differences in thought processes are due to some other factor.
>>
>>25932547

You realize women tradiotionally have been kept down by society, right? How do you expect them to have the same recognition than the privileged class (men)?
>>
>>25936144

Wow, thanks for the compliment, that was unexpected. I unintentionally opened myself up to hatred with that comment, apparently I'm more autistic than r9k, not realizing that posting my thoughts would lead to vitriol and hive-mind replies.

Then again, a lot of my observations came from this board. Anyway, your comment is much appreciated, and reasonable people similarly rare, especially on this board.
>>
>>25933096
>>25932547
Holy keks. I've never seen such a classic case of "mommy issues" on /r9k/ before. Anyone got the virgin guide?
>>
>>25936302

This is also me >>25936258

Funnily enough, I am on the autism spectrum. I also have bipolar depression. Since I've become a NEET, I've been trying to develop a nuanced and detailed worldview. My beliefs most closely align with Secular Humanism, and i consider myself to be a skeptic.
>>
Robots tell me about your grandmother's, how are you they? Do you like them?
>>
>>25936291
>privileged class (men)
We've already mentioned men on scaffolds and garbage men.

Do I really have to mention conscription?
>>
>>25936258

As any trans person on hormones. It affects the brain.

The experiences of a child affect its cognition, but brain formation occurs before birth. Most of the neurons you'll ever have, you're born with, and corticalization (separation of brain into lobes and hemispheres) occurs in the womb, which means the sex hormones of the child affect the prenatal brain.

Babies are born preferring the taste of things their mother ate while they were in the womb. A baby can get a taste of veggies or develop a sweet tooth in utero, but you think that sex hormones won't affect their brain development? You think that a little baby boy won't be neurodevelopmentally affected by the inclinations that testosterone gives him? That the baby girl's genetic makeup, in the way it gives her a preference for faces and people over inanimate toys, won't help make early connections that lay the foundation for her future as a social being?

Even slight deviations can have a massive impact. The statement that our brains are more alike than different, dismisses significance of the differences. The brain is a relatively small organ, that does a big, big job. How could we have evolved as such sexually dimorphic beings, and somehow kept identical brains? Additionally, even though the structure may be similar, the function is different. Think the male vs female breast, the male vs female urethra, the male vs female endocrine system, even. Just because it 'looks' the same on the outside, doesn't mean they operate the same. Nature vs nurture is not a debate, they both have their impact. They're both factors.
>>
>>25936358
lol u're good at debating
>>
File: bait.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>25936291
low quality bait senpai >.<
>>
File: 1436339619875.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436339619875.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
>>25936473
>if u reply it has to be a debate!
>>
>>25933912
yeah, I spent a month with a retarded feminist that just wanted to exchange bullshit oppinions and always had to be right, while I tried to figure out the truth... she didn't understand shit
>>
>>25936479
so i'm implying if u reply it has to be a debate while i'm replying with not-a-debate
seems logical desu senpai
>>
>>25936434
This, too is what I'm thinking. Brain structure is basically identical, but epigenetic factors such as hormones are totally different. Female's brains are (generally) swimming in estrogen and are (generally) conditioned to behave different from "Male" brains. As you said: nature and nurture both have a huge impact. I was addressing the issue of dogma with my friend a few days ago, and we chalked it up to be a result of the evolutionary adaptation of the human brain to form tribes to protect against Outsiders. That's why people turn to communities where they feel welcome, adopt their beliefs, and defend those beliefs vehemently without thinking critically or accepting arguments.
>>
>>25936511
You're not very articulate. Are you under 18 by any chance?
>>
>>25936530
*your
original cement
>>
>>25936291

>tradiotionally

Wew, lad.

Women weren't kept down by 'society' they were 'kept' by men. They couldn't fight back, because tinyweak, but, actually, those were the traits men found attractive. Maybe because it made them feel powerful/less threatened, maybe because men who were attracted to weaker women were more likely to reproduce. Who knows.

When 'civilization' began, men actually built systems so that women were something they could acquire without competing. This meant that weaker men could have children, while stronger/more aggressive men who didn't comply, would be seen as greedy, and ostracized from society for breaking the rules. The rules went from 'finders keepers' and 'winner takes all' to 'everybody gets one.' But, this arrangement also benefited women (indirectly) because they didn't have to worry about being assaulted by a stranger, and also knew that their children would be taken care of/fed.

This, in a time of no contraception and no medication, led to a lot of infant and mother mortality. It was pretty hard for women to live their lives, much less fight 'the man'.

But then, modern medicine and technology happened. Infant mortality in the developed world is ridiculously low, we have vaccines for babies, and women have less of them. They spend less time pregnant and homemaking, and more time doing... whatever the hell they want. They don't have the same history of responsibility, because unlike in the developing world, women tended not to work away from home much until recently (Like the 1920's? Factories? Maybe?) In the developing world, unmarried mothers often leave their young children in the care of a family member or older sibling if they need to venture away from home to get food or water or whatever, but obviously this is a different situation. Anyways, in the latter situation, women don't feel the same pressures to get hitched, but they do feel pressure to provide for their family. Would you say they're kept down by society?
>>
>>25936358
>Roasties getting this TRIGGERED
A real thing of beauty.
>>
>>25936561

tl;dr

It seems so me you are just upset because not every girl in the world wants to have sex with you, bitter virgin.
>>
File: .png (199 KB, 346x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.png
199 KB, 346x600
>>25936578
>>25936358
>>25933096
Whoops, found it!
>>
>>25933912
Holy fucking shit. Learn to use commas.
>>
>>25936494

>retarded
>feminist
>for a month

Stubbornness is common in people who identify with movements, without understanding their own reasoning for it. It'd be like arguing with someone who was always religious, why they believe what they believe. The brain isn't a blank slate that's always updating towards the most rational worldview. Why did you engage her? What did you want to get out of the interaction? Did you open yourself to learning something new, or did you want to convince her that her beliefs were wrong with 'logic'?
>>
>>25936598
Please see how polygynic societies fares. A few men hoards a lot of women. They spend lots of energy to defend their women. And the men who doesn't have women either takes insane risks to get women or drop out of society.

A similar phenomenon can be observed in the club scene where a few men has plenty of women in their 20s. And when the women hit 30, their SMV drops quickly. But not for the few men.

Little productive work is done in polygynic societies.
>>
>>25936610
>>25936598

Posts like this remind me why I don't go to 4chan for a reasoned and nuanced discussion.
>>
>>25936520

Thank you, yes, you get where I'm coming from exactly.

Ignoring hormones would be like saying a masculinized digit ratio on a female, would make a hand look masculine overall, when in reality, the hormones that contributed to the digit ratio operate independently of the genetic programming that determines the overall structure of the hand.

Source: My feminine looking hands with a long ring finger
>>
>>25936638
Calm down, Supreme Gentleman. Don't shoot anybody up bro
>>
>>25936609
And how are men treated in family courts?
>>
>>25936598

No, just upset that the pretty ones don't want to.

>tfw I'm a female but this still applies to me
>>
>>25936610

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I'm sleep deprived, and when tired I tend towards comma abuse, or run on sentences. I'll be better, anon.
>>
>>25936659
What?


Did you reply to the wrong poster?
>>
>>25936609
>you will never be anything more than a wet, walking hole
>if by some miracle you accomplish anything in life, it'll be because people felt obligated to reward you for being a woman, rather than because you actually deserved it
>you will never be able to go toe-to-toe with men without having the standards drastically lowered for you to compensate for your biological inferiority
>you will never know the joy of standing to pee
I'd be mad, too.
>>
>>25936641

The fact that people don't understand that we're not very far off from chimpanzees saddens me. Yes, we think ourselves better and wax poetic about our achievements but in reality we are just as susceptible to animal instinct and emotion like any primate or other animal.

>>25936655
har-dee-har-har. Here's that (you) you're fishing for.
>>
File: 1431829813991.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431829813991.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>25936711
>>you will never know the joy of standing to pee
>implying I don't get paid to stand and pee over males
>>
>>25933097
Who are you? Normie Norris. Fuck off!
>>
Women are a scourge of the earth
baka desu senpai
>>
>>25936720
The fuck are you even trying to say? What a sad cunt
>>
>>25936773
What are you confused about? Please elaborate.
>>
>>25934415
That's sick
>>
>>25936793
You think his grammar was good?
>>
>>25936720

We're closer to chimpanzees than any living animal, but we're not descended from them, don't forget.

We don't see the transitory states, which is why there's such a striking difference, both perceived and measurable. I've never seen a chimp outside a zoo, but I think it'd be far stranger if somehow, somewhere, there was a tribe of primitive humanoids, and we encountered them. Would we leave them alone? Try to civilize them? What if we couldn't? (Note the few but very graphic stories of chimp violence against human caretakers). Would we treat them like people even if they didn't have/couldn't use language? Would we treat them as an endangered species, and try to preserve them?

It's possible that once upon a time, ancient, but anatomically modern humans lived among primitive humanoids. They may have made the decision that left us seemingly alone, and commited genocide.

Imagine of one dog breed was left after all others went extinct for whatever reason. Sure, dogs already have an impressive amount of variation, but doesn't it mean that a world with only chihuahuas would be much different than a world with only labradors? And both much different than the world we live in? If we had one dog breed, that didn't much resemble wild canines, it would be strange to think them descended from them. Domestic dogs look cute and special and intelligent and most of all, not /wild/. And that's how we perceive ourselves as humans, compared to other primates. We domesticated and self-selected ourselves.
>>
>>25936701
No.

How are men treated in family courts?
>>
>>25936884
Uh, I think yes. I said nothing about men and family courts.
>>
File: 1453412401850.gif (177 KB, 540x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453412401850.gif
177 KB, 540x304
I only remember liking attention when I was still a child/early teen.
I've grew out of that now, attention doesn't mean much to me.

So why do women still want attention always? I thought women having the mentality of a child was just a meme.
>>
>>25936909
Third chance:

How are men treated in family courts?
>>
File: 1430096206909.jpg (19 KB, 259x253) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430096206909.jpg
19 KB, 259x253
>>25936966
>gets triggered by an image
>tries to switch goalposts
kek if there was an argument I've already won, virgin. Not gonna give that sweet victory up.
>>
>>25936820
It's not the grammar that matters, it's the content and the intent. Nitpicking solves and addresses nothing except a desire to fault something based on its appearance.

>>25936834
>we're not descended from them, don't forget.

Don't worry, I know a little more than nothing about the origins of Homo Sapiens.

>We don't see the transitory states

This argument against evolution (by others, obviously not you) has always bothered me. "Species" as a discrete classification of life arise from a human need to classify and categorize. Evolution is a continuum.

>We domesticated and self-selected ourselves.

I know, and that's what fascinates me about humans. We evolved the ability to think abstractly and (somewhat) logically, but where do we go from here? I think the future is very uncertain. We may fizzle out, or we may become hyper-intelligent and find ways to ensure the survival of our species.
>>
>>25934287
You are correct anon and thank you for the advice! However I've pretty much given up on women. I'll still interact positively etc. But I don't bother approaching them or trying out dating apps or anything like that. Simply not worth it.
>>
>>25936966
I don't know, how are they treated in familia courts?
>>
>>25936986
No, it was you who tried to "declare victory" with that silly image: >>25936609

So you could say that having no female geniuses by far is compensated by auto-victory in family courts.
>>
>>25936993
I don't give a fuck about what any of the losers on this board have to say though. lmfao
>>
>>25937002
If I didn't win, you wouldn't try to switch to a different topic.

Checkmate, virgin.
>>
>>25937007
And this is why you don't argue with normies. They aren't human. They legitimately think ad hominem is valid.

This alone proves us right.
>>
>>25936638

Quality posting is worthwhile despite, and perhaps even because of, the retards who will reply. Remember that anyone who's lurked here awhile will be filtering shitposts out almost without reading them. You don't have to fight every battle. An incisive post will often leave a trail of buttpained replies like lonely little turds, but it's not necessary to clean said turds up.

Thanks for the efforts
>>
>>25937007
I'm genuinely sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>25936999
Just
>imply
that the man abused the kids or something: Full custody and he has to pay support.
>>
>>25937020
I'm not arguing with you nerd. We aren't having a debate right now.
>>
File: 1452548258632.jpg (162 KB, 959x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452548258632.jpg
162 KB, 959x721
>>25937014
>ad homniem
>on an anonymous imageboard
This isn't tumblr. This is 4chan. Big difference.
>>
>>25937035
>fallacy fallacy
Gud goin' lad.
>>
>>25937022
I forget where I am at times. I'm not a newfag, I know all too well about the shitposting and vitriol. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this place. This year will be my seventh on 4chan.
>>
>>25937028
In that case, whatever was said is true as far as I'm concerned. And as far as you're concerned, because you haven't provided anything to disprove. I'm glad that you agree with us.
>>
>>25937056
Why are you so desperate for someone who doesn't care about you to think you're right? No wonder you're a virgin.
>>
>>25937044
Pointing out that 4chan isn't tumblr isn't a fallacy. On tumblr you are forced to an identity. Pseudonym, yes, but not totally anonymous.
>>
>>25937084
wew lad looks like we've got a retard too stupid to know how to use google here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
>>
>>25937067
See that's what you're clearly still having trouble understanding. I don't care if you think I'm right. I don't care about right or wrong. I care about the truth. And on the opposite the truth doesn't care if you think it's right or not. Truth just is. You can ad hom as much you want, if we were to meet IRL you could beat the shit out of me and punch all my teeth out. None of that affects the truth. It just is.
>>
>>25937098
The truth is whatever you want it to be nerd
>>
>>25937131
Nah. Truth is reality, but the objective truth often gets ignored by people. Like you, so you can live "happier" life. And that's where your delusion comes in.
>>
I'm totally screencapping this. This thread is a goldmine!
>>
>>25937150
>Doesn't know my position on anything
>Still acts like a self-righteous basement dwelling virgin nerd
kek
>>
>>25937209
Well since you said you don't care, I know your position on truth. And that's all I need really.
>>
>Women are disgusting whore roasties! Fuck all of them!
>Why cant I get a girlfriend, I'm a nice guy!
>>
>>25937321
The cognitive dissonance is 2real with these people.

>I'm a Nice Guy(tm)! I won't pump and dump you like Chad!
>proceed to do exactly that
>>
>>25937424
>be nice
>get nothing
>start acting like a Chad
>gets success

>HURR U CANT DO DAT
>>
>>25937321
Oh boy, after years of rejection sweetness turns sour and people get frustrated.

Finally you got your gotcha moment, I hope you enjoyed it!
>>
>>25934287

I am like this guy except that I'm not fucking tons of chicks. Got dorky gf who likes watching me play vidya and appreciates literature who is one of the fairly rare "not a spoiled little princess" women in this world and I'm happy but the DO IT advice is useful to everyone.

I always phrase it as "no one is going to hit you with a fucking brick".

Go back to college and get your qualifacations - I did. No one is going to hit you with a brick.
University ditto. No one is going to hit you with a brick.
Brag about yourself in an interview. No one is going to hit you with a brick.
Flirt with the waitress for fun - No one is going to hit you with a brick
Ask people who know more than you about subjects you find interesting. Admit you are uninformed. People fucking love it.
etc

No one
is going to
Hit you
With a brick.
>>
>>25934287
>They are seriously like a fat person who changes his mind about what he wants to eat 350 times while walking to the store.

This made me laugh heartily. For this, Anon, I thank you.
>>
EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY


Look into, Anons. It explains everything. All the differences and double standards and inconsistencies between the male and female mind, body, and spirit.

tl;dr nature stacked the cards against both sexes long ago
>>
>>25939641
The cards are in no way stacked against women. They really do hold all the cards in terms of sexual selection. It takes an extraordinary male to have the selective power of the most average woman.
>>
File: Untitled.png (44 KB, 530x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
44 KB, 530x446
>>25932499

Because life is so difficult for them
>>
File: jig_is_up_fuck_boi.jpg (144 KB, 1176x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jig_is_up_fuck_boi.jpg
144 KB, 1176x1200
> guy
> be an attention whore with my lucky genes
> fish for comments on r9k where there's a bunch of insecure girls
> girls are attracted to me/ want me
> the more that girls want me, the more they are attracted to me
> it makes me feel good
> they post pictures
> don't find them attractive even though they're pretty average, like 6/10
> continue fishing for compliments only for the praise/ validation

I'm turning into one of them.
>>
>>25936291
If males can "oppress" women, then women are by definition inferior.

Oops!
>>
>>25933177
No, some of them most definitely understand what power they have over men, but they try to downplay it. Others are just stupid and following trends and may not be thinking about the effect it has on guys all the time, but they definitely know about it when they put it on.
>>
>>25939641
>EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY
Pseudoscience. Really it's broscience because neckbeards love to invent theories on why women behave the way they do. There's never any real evidence or scientific study, and when there are it's usually on wolves or gorillas.
>>
>>25940769
Well, not really. Males can kill and rape which is the real Ultimate Power of selection. But, we shelved that for civilization's sake.
>>
>>25940973
Women can't figure out theories and dimly detect that theories might impinge on their con artistry--and so women just dismiss them.
>>
>>25933096
>le ebin rock musicians xD
>le Tesla
>le Dawkins

Go the fuck back to reddit you pseudo-intellectual pleb
>>
>>25940859
Congratulations! You've discovered narcissicism. It's one of the most advantageous neuroticisms to have so you're in luck! It will make you feel awesome and motivate you to build up your image and status even more so that you get more and more praise. It will turn you into a normie if you let it.
>>
>>25933912
>They don't understand that the value of winning arguments has nothing to do with getting at the truth, and everything to do with the ability to sound more convincing than your opponent.

take your pretentious self-righteous tldr and fuck off
>>
>>25936659
>>25936884
Oppressed by the matriarchy, of course. #FemalePrivilege #Meninism #ForeverReblog #NotYourProvider
>>
>>25932818
>you realize that the first computer programmer was a woman, right
Yeah that's bullshit, and only propagated for girls-who-code-xDXD propaganda purposes.

It's a shame, because there are some notable female programmers who could be celebrated. But no, it has to be the first person to code. And those who can actually do it generally aren't loud SJW types and keep their heads down.
>>
>>25936358
He's right

Name something invented by a woman. I'll wait.
>>
>>25934855
This roastie is right. Men are stronger than women and yet we seem to be controlled by them. Why is this? Why do we allow it? Are we literally retarded?
>>
>>25941245
Name one thing you invented. Go ahead, I'll wait.

The majority of men and women are fucking retarded. Stop using the advances of other men to make yourself feel superior. You're an idiot just like most women.
>>
>>25932818
>The men made that machine you dumb cunt
>They just learned to do basic algorithms
>Nice try with you bullshit history stunt
>>
>>25934855
Well,you are in fact inferior parasites.Because using sexuality as a way to get free stuff is THE ONLY FUCKING THING YOU DO.Just get out.
>>
>>25935021
Is this how you women argue?My sides have burst open and the kek is overflowing,pouring out of them.
>>
>>25932499
Emily Dickinson is well regarded as one of the greatest American writers of all time
>>
>>25932499
That's exactly what every woman does
They're so shallow it's ridiculous
>muh gamergirl
I cringe when I see any girl into any COD clan
I know they got there because the leader wants to bone them kek
>>
>>25936291
L M A O

I'm going to go eat a sandwich and watch this thread burn to the ground. The only thing keeping modern day women down are their own inhibitions. Enjoy a life of selling yourself short you dumb BITCH.
>>
>>25932499
It's because they can. Especially these days with the internet and social media. Now, they can expose themselves to all tiers of men and get all the compliments.
Previously, they would never interact with the ugly or creepy. Now they can farm them for cheap self-esteem boosts.
>>
>>25937007
>>25937028
>>25937067
>>25937131
>>25937209
I stand horrified at the faggotry that oozes out of you,famalam.I don`t even have words for how much of a pathetic normalfag you are.Only thing you can do is go ad hominem to avoid actually trying to utilize arguments.That`s more pathetic than being a "nerd virgin",because it shows the inablity to actually argue or,state an opinion and then back it up,instead of going full roastie and just saying it is true,because YOU,in your superior glory said so.
>>
>>25934268
>Be confident, be happy, be outgoing
>be yourself
These two points contradict each other.
>>
>>25934855
cats have worms in their bowels that leech sustenance from them. Women are superior to men in the way a worm is superior to the cat who's anal cavity it resides in.
>>
>>25943720
cats dont WANT worms
some men want this. this is evident in society
>>
>>25942104
>yeah but your dumb

great argument roastie
>>
>>25932499
everyone wants to have a cake and then eat it
are you fucking retarded? cake is delicious. cheesecake and carrot cake, anyway. tres leches is good shit as well.
>>
>>25932534
they can't stop you from coming dingus
>>
>>25932818
HAHAHAHAHAH in my IT architecture class our professor told us that she was married yet was the mistress of the guy who did all the ground work for her programming and she basically just stole his ideas. Cucked her husband and then stole her lover's lifes work and got credit for it.
>>
File: 1444410232862.png (142 KB, 511x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444410232862.png
142 KB, 511x564
>>25932499
Fuck, it's not difficult. The best outcome for the species arises when the genetically superior men fuck all the women. Men compete to fuck women. Men get sad when they don't have any women. This is what makes men do great things.

A woman's sole job is advertising herself as an object that produces offspring. Really, that's it. They neither need nor want to achieve any kind of mastery in their lives. They have no incentive to be particularly proficient in anything.

The fact that men even give any sort of human credit to the things women say and do amazes me. Women do not see the importance of thinking. Everything a woman says is an ignorant and uninformed opinion, because they never do anything that would really put their judgement to the test. Nothing is expected of them, men protect them, and their deluded opinions do not carry any danger. By contrast, men are required to make very precise judgements and the penalty for error is very steep.

There is only one act in which a woman is required to exercise any measure of sound judgement. This act should be immediately obvious, for it is the only meaningful act required of them. But what do we see? When a woman's judgement is in error, she will find any excuse to absolve herself of blame. She feel morally justified in doing this. Furthermore, society is almost always on her side. What is even more disturbing is that she can now punish the man for her error, purely out of spite. The modern woman feels morally justified in doing this, too. Even in her sole job, reserved for her species alone, she no longer faces negative consequences for bad judgement. We are losing the sole mechanism for socialising the female species, and I cannot support this.
>>
File: 1452301111071.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452301111071.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Thankfully, because women are incapable of forming coherent, rational opinions on anything, they have no actual means to win an argument. Thus, they have resorted to complaining in order to get their way, as they have done for the entire history of their species. This is women's sole social skill, and their favourite sport. The reason women form friendships is so that they have a forum in which to air their complaints to no end. They also make "friends" so that they have people to complain about. Do you see men doing this? Of course you don't, we form friendships so that we can discuss things.

When men complain, they bemoan large, grave things about the world. When women complain, they talk about all the little inconsequential irritations in their lives. They make them out to be great injustices (this of course, looks ridiculous, because it only demonstrates how poorly they understand justice). Don't believe me? Just take a look in any "femanon feels" thread.

>tl;dr
Woman's sole job is to advertise her only role in the species; fitness for reproduction. Women's opinions are worth nothing because women have no need to make accurate judgements about the world. Women are thus incapable of forming robust, pragmatic opinions, and can only complain about their own little dissatisfactions. Do not give them any credit.
>>
Old hags want attention because they have been disgusting since they were 15.
>>25932547
Science and politics are irrelevant.
>>
>>25933096
RAWKNRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25934855
So basically what you're saying is you're proud of being a worthless parasite?
>>
>>25932499
why does women get away with everything? literally there life is easy as long as beta cucks are protecting them
>>
>>25945514
something something Rape something something
>>
File: 1450754867482.png (113 KB, 356x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450754867482.png
113 KB, 356x350
>>25945610
"Rape" is what they say when they fucked up the only thing the world needs them to get right: closing their fucking legs. The only person who should be allowed to make a rape allegation against a man is another man.
>>
>>25945940
>inb4 roasty internet defense force
>>
>>25945940
I really hope you aren't serious. If you think no woman has ever been legitimately raped then you're a fucking psychopath.

Rape isn't some get out jail free card girls use to avoid looking like a slut. Stop talking about women like they're actual children. If anything, idiots like you are the real children who make baseless claims because no one wants to touch your peepee.

Kill yourself, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>25936291
here is the historical hierarchy of society that persists to this day:

>top 10% of men
>all women
>bottom 90% of men

oppressed men did all they could to have their voices heard, to prove their worth, to make a name for themselves. women did absolutely nothing. why? because they lived comfy lives having babies while their husbands worked shitty manual labor jobs while dreaming of better lives.
>>
>>25940769
It honeslty doesn't. Most women are desperate and shallow so they will date pretty much any guy who looks halfway decent and doesn't raise tons of red flags. The problem is that they will usually fuck another guy behind your back if he is higher on the pecking order and gives her attention, even for an evening. You can always find desperate women, even average ones, because women spend so much time ripping each other down that alot of them have bad self esteem issues. Like I said, it helps you fuck them, but if she has higher sexual value than you do, she will eventually take the confidence gained from you and your attention to her, and think she deserves better because you affirm that she does have sexual value. Unless a woman knows she is lucky to be punching above her weight class, she will eventually decide she can do better, and usually canm since it was all put into her head by other females in the first place.
>>
File: 1452671145449.jpg (64 KB, 586x634) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452671145449.jpg
64 KB, 586x634
>>25946175
>because no one wants to touch your peepee

Definite woman logic, only reason they can think of why men would be upset. Trust me sweetheart, you shouldn't give yourself so much credit. I don't care whether you do it willingly or for the money, it all feels the same to me.

Women hate sluts because sluts give away what they are trying to sell. Sluts drive the price down, women would rather have their precious cunts costing the earth. So sure there is "legitimate rape". It's called theft.

Funny though... how much sympathy would someone get if they left their property out in the street in the middle of the night, not guarded by a capable man?

>>25946083
roasties gonna roast
>>
>>25946731
Hey senpai,can I have a slice off that roastbeef,you`re toasting over here?It looks so well toasted.I can`t resist.
>>
>>25933328
Symbols and anything that's not a letter get's stripped out by the robot.
>>
>>25946673
>Unless a woman knows she is lucky to be punching above her weight class
underrated point in an underrated post

not being confident *once you get the girl* is the worst thing you can do.

having an attitude of "gee how did i ever get a gf, wow i'm so lucky, i love her so much" has the same effect as being a sad-sack complainer.

YOU have to LET HER KNOW that you see her faults. it's weird. like, you have to enjoy the romance. but at the same time, too much romance is cringe. you have to add that element of realism. like if her voice is annoying, or if she has zits on her butt, LET HER KNOW that you're overlooking that.

be supportive and kind. but don't just be a happy-to-be-there tool.
>>
>>25932499
Neither. Men cannot control their thirst and follow their dick around. Or something. Who knows really?
>>
File: RapeFacts.jpg (275 KB, 1051x951) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RapeFacts.jpg
275 KB, 1051x951
>>25946175
>I really hope you aren't serious. If you think no woman has ever been legitimately raped then you're a fucking psychopath.

From a completely objective and naturalistic perspective....... "RAPE" DOES NOT EXIST, what HUMANS call "rape" is just an alternative mating strategy employed by males OF ALL OTHER ANIMAL SPECIES, on we have chosen to label it and add repercussions. So technically based on a human/social perspective you can argue that "rape" is a thing that legitimately happens, but based on a natural/evolutionary perspective (the only one that actually exists and matters) "RAPE" DOES NOT EXIST.

Pic very related as to subconsciously why most women are innately triggered by rape and hate rape.
>>
>>25932743
Wtf do you mean Im not aware of them. Just because theyre not attention-whoring doesnt mean theyre invisible, they dont suddenly dissappear
>>
>>25934408
amen, brother.
original
>>
>>25932818
early programming was just secretarial work. Nothing like modern programming.
>>
>>25932499
>Why does it seem like everything a woman does is to maximize the amount of attention she gets?

because you're obsessed with them

if you were obsessed with men you would go through your life thinking WHY DID THIS GUY POST ABOUT WHAT HE JERKS OFF TOO? COULDNT HAVE JUST USED THE GENERIC TERM MASTURBATION? JUST HAS TO POINT OUT HES MALE FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>25934769
> we want money and power
> all you want is pussy

Are you a fucking idiot? History is full of men with great ambition for money and power.
>>
>>25948319
That image is so fucking dumb

They hate rape because it's fucking rape. Let me try to shove a baseball bat up your asshole while you resist me.

Even if under normal circumstances, you like having a baseball bat up your asshole doesn't mean you want a person forcefully putting it up there without your permission


Sometimes I feel like the redpill on women goes too fucking far and suggesting that women like rape is definitely fucking it.
>>
>>25932547
If you get manipulated by a woman you're a scrub. They are dumber you should be able to outplay them.
>>
in my experience, in virtually every hobby, when you reach the "serious" levels of any skillset, there is around a 4:1 ratio of men to women.
It doesn't even matter what the hobby is, it could be like fashion design or programming, it seems to always be the same.
When you start a hobby, it's pretty common to see women but they disappear the more you advance in that skill set.

My computer science class started with around 30% women. By senior year, there was only one woman left.
>>
I just say the same thing every time I see these threads. Read Arthur Schopenhauer's essay On Women. It's not very long and it's well worth the read.

http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
>>
>>25950678

Yeah, autistic, grinding, high intensity obsession is pretty exclusively a male thing. It's probably the whole reason the male sex even exists, because it's useful for a species to have creatures who are free from the burdens of reproduction so they can go all in on other pursuits.
>>
>>25948319
The reason why "rape" as a concept came into existence was because raping a woman was essentially stealing from the man that owned her, whether that man was the father or husband. It came about at roughly the same time as primitive property rights and monogamy. Nobody wanted used goods and someone raping a married woman is essentially stealing from(and possibly cucking) another man.
Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 27
Thread DB ID: 452949



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.