[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies are mean and quick to throw labels before they even fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ignorantpeopleignorant.jpg (33KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
ignorantpeopleignorant.jpg
33KB, 600x327px
Why are normies so fucking ignorant?
I was getting a tattoo done today and this chick opposite me gave me a look of complete disdain and contempt every fucking time our eyes made contact. I mean, I know I'm ugly as sin, but I'm not a fucking psycho serial killer rapist pedophile so why have so many normies treated me like one? Anyway, towards the end of my tattoo, I casually piped up and said "is the suffering over? haha" and they all just kinda looked around at each other as if I'd just said something really weird. On my way out I heard one of them say "he's fucking vile". What the fuck did I do? Just goes to show....you look a little bit different, act a little bit different, and the herd either licks your asshole for it or looks at you like you're a fucking alien for it depending on how attractive/presentable you are. Its quite depressing, really.
>>
>>25932406
Honestly I can't help you at all unless you post a pic of what you look like. This could honestly be just all in your head
>>
>>25932406
And then they wonder why all these shootings happen. If somebody is made into a monster; they'll start to act like one.
>>
>>25932490
Robots being paranoid? Yeah, you're right.
>>
>>25932406
>I'm not a fucking psycho serial killer rapist pedophile so why have so many normies treated me like one?

Because they have TV brains and they need someone to throw their own fears and projections at.
>>
>>25932406
that's just how people are, especially in a culture that is based on superficialities like in the US. you can be the kindest person on earth but some people will still hate you because of the way how you look. just fuck them.
>>
Did you shower recently?
>>
>>25932406
what was the tattoo you were getting done and do you shower regularly?
>>
>>25932406
A little off topic but, was it painful? I'm getting my first tomorrow
>>
>>25932929
Not OP, but both of mine didn't really hurt, but I have a high pain tolerance. Also depends where you;re getting it.
>>
>>25933198
Outer arm, I imagine that wouldn't be all that painful.
>>
gets a fuckin tattoo
kill yourself
>>
all of this is irrelevant without a post of the tattoo

What if it was a tattoo of a baby getting fucked by a Nazi or something

Do it, OP. Prove me wrong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.