[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ hear me out for a sec I am what you may call a "normie".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (83KB, 1023x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1023x511px
/r9k/ hear me out for a sec

I am what you may call a "normie". But this post isn't about me, it's about my friend. He's a weeb virgin, and although we like the same stuff, he's a khv and I'm quite the opposite. Aside from me and a few mutual friends he's really lonely and I want to help him out. He has Asperger's so he's pretty shy, but he otherwise acts like a level headed person (and has a huge interest in anime and other weebshit but I digress).

So, here's the million dollar question?

How the fuck does one get a shut in NEET to come out of their shell and perhaps find friends and maybe a gf?

I ask because I really care about him

Thank you.
>>
How can he find friends if he already has a few?
>>
>>25931319
You tell him to check out this cool, new song you discovered, and then you start clicking from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

If you're actually interested in helping him out, I'm still gonna be around for a while.
>>
>>25932089
Like a really small handful. Essentially myself and 2 or 3 other guys.

I'm more concerned trying to find him a girl.
>>
>>25932169
I'm sure he's fine. He's got friends. Besides, he sounds like the type who might not be able to fully handle a relationship.
>>
File: 1449011830875.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449011830875.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>25931319
>How the fuck does one get a shut in NEET to come out of their shell and perhaps find friends and maybe a gf?
Why the fuck are you asking this on a board full of shut in neets who can't come out of thier shell, find friends, or get a gf?
Normie logic is so fucking stupid
>>
>>25931319
If you want to take him out, anywhere, you have to dedicate 100% availability to him during the outing. You may encourage him off to try and introduce himself to someone on his own but you can't also fuck off since "lol he's busy". You are his only comfort zone. If you ditch him when he comes back from another failed attempt at meeting a human, he'll be extremely anxious since now he's just a big sore thumb standing out all by himself. Whether or not that's true, it's the feeling received.

DO NOT DITCH HIM
That is the only thing you MUST do. If you leave him high and dry even for a short time he may reject ever doing something so terrifying ever again.

Other than that, just try and take him to sociable places. You can be the lead and let himself engage with someone you're engaging at his own readiness, no pressure, but you are sort of required to catalyze social interaction even if he is not immediately reciprocal. He could spend time just observing to see what you do. But importantly he must be with someone who he is comfortable with the whole time, to remain the least uncomfortable he can be in an uncomfortable situation.
>>
>>25932208
OP's friend might be fine, but OP wants for his friend's quality of life to be more than fine. Believe it or not, Chads actually care about you, brah. That's why women like them--they're not cold, logic-driven beings who adhere to what's politically right or whatever, they let their emotions guide them and women enjoy the ride.
>>
>>25932208
That's what I feel.

I noticed he's a lot more timid than the average guy. That and he expresses little interest in finding a girl, usually. I know he's straight, but he lacks that sort of "fire" that a man has.

We were in a bar and I ask him "What do you think of the waitress?" And he replies "Sh-she's alright..." While I was thinking "I wanna bury my fucking face between her legs". My other Chad friend resonated the sentiment.

Who knows? I'll still try my damnedest.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 667x670px
>>25932250
>There are no reformed NEETs in existence.

Bite a dick, virgin. I wanna hear from people who made something of themselves.
>>
>>25931319
You have to be the medium for him to make new friends. It's easier for a robot to make friends through his own friends than on his own. So you will need to be third wheel with him on a date if you want him to get grills.
>>
>>25932348
and you think you'll find them here?
>>
>>25932367
Also make sure they are actually compatible with him so he can actually talk to them.
>>
>>25932273
Golden advice. I will follow this to the letter.

Thank you, friend.
>>
show him this, have him read the sidebar
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>inb4 REEEEE reddit
>>
>>25932302
I guess I can understand that you want your friends to shoot for the stars.

>>25932314
As long as he has someone to lean on, he'll be okay. But going for better than okay is nice.

I've gotta get to sleep. Good luck.
>>
>>25931319
are you my friend? i think i might know you.
>>
>>25932379

I found them. Now go back to being lonely and depressed. Maybe mommy will let you use your GBP for tendies.

>>25932367
>>25932273
>>
>>25931319
that is really sweet of you Chad. if you want to help him then try giving him advice that works for you. also you can tell him to show off more of the qualities you think makes him shine.
>>
>>25932429
Give some info I need to verify this shit.
>>
>>25932454
Well, I used to be in the same boat as him. I know that feel and I know that feel so fucking well. I turned a new leaf in university and wish to help my friend who was there for me on multiple occasions.
>>
>>25932527
Do you really care about him? What makes you so sure you do?

What if he was going after a girl but she ends up being more interested in you instead? What would you do in that situation?
>>
>>25932476
canada. but probably not. it's just exactly what someone i know might say about me.
>>
>>25932560

Shit. Now that is a good question for OP
>>
>>25932560
Kiss my friend and tell her I'm gay

Lmao jk I'd just be honest and tell her I have a gf.
>>
>>25932573
What's your name senpai? What city?
>>
>>25932644
york region
>>
>>25932560
And yes, I do. Nobody else quite shares my perception of the world. We often end up talking about things for hours, politics, religion, philosophy and all that abstract shit while we're drunk out of our skulls.

Wouldn't give up a kindred soul like that for anything
>>
File: fug.gif (106KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
106KB, 480x270px
>>25932621
>she glances at OP's unkemptly friend immediately inferring the situation and sputters a disheartened, disappointed
>oh...

>onto the next one
>>
>>25932621
Hmmm... I don't know. When I used to go to university a while back, I dormed with an old high school buddy (never really knew him back then--surprising what you can learn about somebody after living with them for a semester) before I dropped out because of depression.

Are you sure you're going to take care of him? Are you sure you even care for him? You have to make sure you absolutely do, because he's only the way he is due to his past (failed) relationships/friendships/interactions/whatever you want to call them. If you betray his trust in even the slightest manner possible, he'll resent you until the end of time and will plan your destruction in every way possible. He'll even drive you to kill yourself. In the process, he'll lose himself even more and will become more broken and detach himself from humanity along with what things mean to him.
>>
>>25932669
Sorry, I'm in Kitchener.

Wish you all the best though Canadabro
>>
>>25932720
thanks bud
life ain't too bad tbqh
i talked to two girls today
>>
>>25932705
Refer to post
>>25932685

And yes, for the serious matters in life I've had his back 100%. We trust each other deeply. He confides a lot of his feelings and problems in me and I do the same with him.

You could basically say he's my best friend
>>
>>25932780
Take him out with you more. Don't force him to introduce himself to people. He'll get there on his own eventually. Just drag him into your group convos--he probably doesn't want to be introduced (ask him this!)--and if he's drunk, maybe he'll take charge.

It's all seriously up to him. Who knows what he's like. I can't say the same for everybody else, but things got better for me the less I interacted with people, as sad as that sounds.
>>
>>25932858
Yeah he's definitely better drunk or stoned. In fact, at our uber-Chad friend's party he was talking to people all fucking night. And people were having a great time taking to him!

I know he isn't incapable of social interaction. He can do it more or less just fine while inebriated, but sober he's much more of a loner.
>>
>>25931319
> this post isn't about me, it's about my friend
nononono
>He's a weeb
whew
>>
>>25932917
Yeah, it isn't. Didn't you bother to read anything?
>>
>tfw my chad friend moved away when I was 16 and it really hurt desu

Good luck, OP. I hope you can help him.
>>
File: 1452010310538.png (498KB, 619x710px) Image search: [Google]
1452010310538.png
498KB, 619x710px
>Have Normie trying to do the same thing
>Keeps trying to get me to go with this fat girl
>Tells me to cut my hair

Fuck him.
>>
>>25933415
How bad is she?
>>
>>25933431
She's a big girl, but it's more that she looks like she could be my sister. I'm ugly and don't want to fuck myself.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.