[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it with social rejects and their obsession with asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Drilsvik sisters.png (787KB, 524x526px) Image search: [Google]
Drilsvik sisters.png
787KB, 524x526px
what is it with social rejects and their obsession with asian women?

>"I prefer Asian women"

That's code for "I couldn't get a white girl, so I settle for the next race with pale skin". Let's face it, the reason you go after asian girls is that you aim for the lowest hanging fruit.

In order for a woman to be hot, she needs a certain kind of facial structure. Asian women cannot have this facial structure, it is physically impossible, even with surgery. I'm not bullshitting you either, let me give an analysis for you on the attractive features and why asians are not attractive:

>deepset eyes and slightly protruding brow, asian girls have a flat brow and bulging eyes like a frog or lizard
>elegant shaped nose with nasal bridge that flopes out gently, asian noses are flat and roundish and suddenly jut out the face
>high cheekbones that are well defined and slope into a narrowish face, asian women have fat and chubby cheeks that look too round and blobby
>tall (at least 5'7), but petite stature, asian women are generally short and stubby
>well defined but feminine chin, asian women have tiny chins that look weak as hell

Sorry but asian women cannot compete with white women. Fat ugly white women sure, but actual good looking ones? Asians are outclassed.

Aryan women ITT
>>
>>25930643
why dont you just let them stew, anon
>>
>>25930643

>People are NOT allowed to have taste in something I dislike.
>>
What is it with roasties and their obsession with social rejects?
>>
>>25930684
>when people disagree with my opinion it means they are oppressing me

OP is correct. asians are fuckmeats, they do not have the features necessary for breeding

he's wrong in that all white girls do not have these traits though, and some asians have a number of them (but not all of them)
>>
>>25930643
>3rd time this has pasta has been posted this week

don't worry OP everyone here will eat this bait up 10/10
>>
>>25930738

Using that logic, EVERY race has a few people with positive traits, but also a lot of people that do not have them
>>
File: 1452308982563.jpg (357KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452308982563.jpg
357KB, 1024x1024px
>>25930643
>implying white girls can compete with a qt pie black girl
>>
>>25930643

>high cheekbones that are well defined and slope into a narrowish face

i have this and i am a guy

a lot of my friends make fun of me for it... wish i looked more manly
>>
All rights belong to the band Nirvana
>>
>>25930643
>ass hurt roasties complaining that men are dropping their floppy genitals for superior asians
>y-youre a pedophile!
>you can't handle a real woman!
News flash, if it's over 18 and has a natural vagina, it's a woman. Don't be mad because you aren't preferred.
>>
>>25930759
yeah but only some whites have a soul. all other races, no soul
>>
>>25930643
Call it low hanging fruit if you want roastie, men want a woman who won't act bitchy like you. Change yourself before you wind up washed up and bitter with 3 bastard kids. Oh wait, you probably have 1 or 2 already.

Men don't want to date western women anymore because of this bullshit you and others like you put on them.
>>
>>25930643
I am pretty sure losers are obsessed with 2 types of women asian and blonde women. Pic related. Plenty are obsessed with blondes.
>>
>>25930855
>uggs
>full body stretch out fits
>cabin trips

These women couldn't be more white
>>
>>25930714
Loss of beta orbiters/providers.
>>
>>25930850
That means that you must wear qt grill clothes and pretend to be my gf

please ;_;
>>
>>25932610

Obsessing over blond/slavic/nordic and east asian women is the pleb mix

ignore everyone who has this as their set preferences. they are mass media brainwashed cucks
>>
File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38KB, 620x387px
>>25932666
forgot my le elliot pic
>>
>>25932666
Jewish women are secretly the best for your bloodline. Every successful guy I met who built huge wealth for himself had a jewish mom.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.