[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl tells me" I just got out a relationship and I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1432152511375.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432152511375.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>girl tells me" I just got out a relationship and I don't know if I'm emotionally ready yet for another one but it will be cool to start off as friends".
>try to invite her to get to know
>don't text her everyday, just invite her to shit and see if she can come or not
>friend and her friend get mad at me for not trying hard enough
I don't understand, what am I doing wrong? I can't force someone to want to be with me. Am I wasting my time with this girl?
>>
>>25930549
Options:
Keep on doing whatever the fuck you want, fuck 'em
Get more aggressive with her
Tell them to fuck off and tell HER to be more aggressive with you

What do you think you'll do, OPie?
>>
File: akhondishem.jpg (96KB, 720x580px) Image search: [Google]
akhondishem.jpg
96KB, 720x580px
>>25930549
Yes, you are wasting your time. Kick her inna cunt.
>>
>>25930613
I don't know. I feel like she just doesn't want to be with anyone. Like I said I can't force someone to be with me. Kinda sick of this shit.
>>
>>25930782
What about you? Do you enjoy her company and do you want to be with her?
>>
>>25930897
Yeah when I can see her. Texting seems like a chore so i never do it unless I'm trying to meet up with her now. She almost always busy or some shit, I barely get chances to meet up with her since I work a lot and so does she.
>>
>>25930982
Do you feel like she enjoys your company? If so, you might consider inviting her to more personal stuff without being too obvious that you're trying to fugg. This will let her tell herself that she's not being a slut by getting in another relationship too early, which won't be a problem at all if she's into you. What kind of stuff have you guys been doing when you hang out?
>>
>>25931110
It's all been group shit really just hanging out in a group of friends. I feel like she does because as much as I've been awkward and shit , she still talks to me and responds to text any time I text. I'm just sick of this college tier shit of "hanging out but I kinda want to date you" bullshit. I feel like I'm too old for this shit but I'm only in my second year of college. Not sure what to even do with her one on one with her without it being too obvious. I haven't invited her to anything where it is just me. This is really the first girl I have tried to pursue in my life and really I'm just clueless.
>>
>>25930549
lookit this dude thinking he can make an ice town lol
>>
>>25930549
girl i basically loved said this to me and i cut contact i was too hurt... if id tried more it might have ended up differently, i knew she liked me she was just scared. this was 7 years ago and i still think about it, the regret and all...
>>
File: 1444802431807.png (63KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
1444802431807.png
63KB, 367x202px
>>25930626
>its in german and arabic
>>
>>25930549
>playing games with these btiches
>>
File: 1428989522259.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1428989522259.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>25931348
>Mfw it's in Swedish
>Mfw I'm Swedish
>>
>>25931247
Oh dude invite her to something that's just the two of you then. I fucking HATE group shit if I'm interested in someone.

Last girlfriend i had I randomly met while drunk at a friends party, somehow ended up with her number, and decided "fuck it might as well ask her to hang out" so we just sat outside her cafeteria for a while and chatted, then pretty soon she was coming over and watching shit with me cuddled on my couch.

You guys have a good amount of stuff in common? Invite her to coffee or to lunch or something, I dunno. I was never good at thinking up "date"/hang out ideas.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.