[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with a girl who doesn't have the same feelings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
How do you deal with a girl who doesn't have the same feelings as you and why is it so painful?
>>
She's the reason I use drugs to get over her
>>
stop talking to them to preserve your own feelings. it may a take a long time, but in time you will begin to feel better.

alternatively, fuck someone else. if you were able to do this, you probably wouldnt be here or posting this thread, but this is probably the only way to truly get over someone and not feel occasional tinges of longing and sadness
>>
>Focus your anger to become better
>Stop seeing her for about a year and a half
>Start going to the gym to get /fit/
>Stop using drugs
>Improve your fashion sense
>Practice being more sociable
>Get a good-paying job
>Buy a nice house and car
All of this because you want to be worthy of her affection
>See her again
>Realize you've risen above her and deserve someone better
>Stop caring about her

Pretty surefire to end this pain imo
>>
You cut her out of your life you idiot. You don't owe her a platonic friendship just like she doesn't owe you a romantic relastionship. It's a two way fucking street.
>>
>>25930392
>"B-but I l-love you"
>"Sorry, anon, you're a good friend but I just don't feel the same"
>"Well now I hate you and never want to see you again"

Not this meme again...
>>
>>25930220
I had a similar situation except I take the role of the girl.
> have really good friend
> thought we'd be friends forever
> spent a few summer and winter breaks with him
> genuinely care for the guy, happy to have such a good friend
> he says he has feelings for me
> I don't see him that way
> doesn't speak to me for months
> sometimes he popped up randomly and left a message
> a year has passed
> I recently got a boyfriend and now he deleted me from all social media
> I still look back at those good times, I miss my friend
>>
>>25930564
Should have given him a chance hoe
>>
>>25930564
>a-bloo-bloo-bloo i cant have muh alpha fux and beta bux too

obviously a trollpost but fuck you anyway
>>
>>25930640
>>25930614
Yeah I know I sound fucking whiny, you can't have your cake and eat it too kind of shit.
>>
>ex breaks up with me
>says she wants to stay friends
>gets mad when i tell her no and i want to cut contact

am i supposed to stick around and watch you move on and get a new bf while i fall into an increasingly deep pit of despair
>>
File: PedE1EC.jpg (73KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
PedE1EC.jpg
73KB, 1024x512px
>>25930220
Why do you think someone can love you? You're not worthy and she knows it.
>>
>>25930220
Give her space for a while (week er2) so she forgets you. Then ask her out to do something friendly. I call it the reverse un-friendzoning. Just happened to me last month. Thought the guy friend would always be there, until he wasn't. I got sick of these lame ass guys who talk big but are cheapskates that just want the puss for nothing. I didn't realize how much I valued this guy 'til he was gone. Then he twirled back into my life with a fresh fade and new attitude, less desperation like just the way he held himself... annnnd now we're dating. So yeah opinions can change. drunk femanon if you didn't figure it out by now
>>
>>25931834

am i getting memed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.