[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: th0D4BZLG1.jpg (11KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
th0D4BZLG1.jpg
11KB, 300x283px
>good looking
>constantly getting stared at by grils
>tfw cant tell if they think im hot or if I disgust them
>>
>>25929785
>good looking
There's your answer senpai
>>
>>25929785

>thinks he good looking

let me end this delusional ride for you, your an ugly fuck and women look at you in disgust
>>
>>25929785
Bost bic, zembai.
>>
When you see an ugly person do you stare at them alot or just glance at them once and never bother again?
>>
>>25930099
stare at them a lot, because i can't believe how ugly they are. if they're attractive, i only look once or twice because i don't want them to notice me looking at them.
>>
>>25929785
>approach female (usually behind counters at shops)
>she's noticeably checking you out and being extra friendly
>sometimes they get nervous or say awkward things
>I have a fairly easy time with women and I could get a 7+ girl but I'm still single

Yes, I'm bragging. These are real experiences I've had. They are unmistakable.
>>
>>25930099

both, depending on the level of ugliness, I think OP is super ugly though whos watch too much movies
>>
>>25930114
now ask yourself are you a normal person?
>>
>>25930114
Who stares at ugly people? And for extended periods of time? That's just mean. What do you mean you can't believe how ugly they are? Have you only seen like 2 ugly people in your whole life?

desu you're just lying because you're bitter about OP's greentext
>>
File: nkINOXm.jpg (25KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
nkINOXm.jpg
25KB, 480x640px
>>25930055
this is totally me and not op
>>
>>25930116
how can you tell they are checking you out and not just feeling your weirdness?
>>
>>25930195
eugh. what a fucking fag you are.
>>
>>25930195
you look like a lesbian dude, sorry. still you're not fat so just don't show your power level!
>>
>>25930252
because I don't convey a weird image. I am able to look normal and confident, I'm 6 foot and I dress well.

I consistently get 7-8/10 ratings for my face on /soc/
>>
>>25930195
You are not good looking.
>>
>>25930299
so you just assume they are checking you out based on your self-confidence?
>>
>>25930099
I find some "ugly" people really interesting/attractive

like I would probably stare at somebody like legochan

I know women all seek the same sort of Chad though
>>
>>25929785
I think you are more likely to stare at someone if you find them attractive, most ugly people are overlooked unless they have some really prominent ugly feature that attracts hating eyes. Are you staring at them? Maybe you make them uncomfortable and they are making sure you aren't peeping, or maybe you've struck gold and have a chance with grills
>>
>>25929785
is it weird that i always have an interest in looking at strangers? like i cant go to the mall w/o eyeing almost everyone there. Idk why i do it, but its strange obviously since most ppl just look straight ahead and dont look around
>>
Ur beautiful anon.donr let anyone tell u otherwise
>>
girls want old timey bank robbers, fom

not nerds
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.