[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else got a fat fuck piece of shit for a dad? My dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: window.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
window.gif
371KB, 500x375px
Anybody else got a fat fuck piece of shit for a dad?

My dad has no friends, is an asshole to everyone, never does anything other than sit and watch tv (and doesn't like it when anyone else does anything other than this), and is in horrible health. Also he is very dumb.

Sometimes I think he did alright by giving me a place to live and food to eat when growing up, but then some days I think it would have been better if he was never around at all.
>>
He's obviously depressed and just wants to drown out the useless shits he has to support

Maybe you should have been a better son
>>
That's my dad, except he is not fat or in horrible health at 63.

He acknowledges he is a cunt to people and he tries to not be that way but eventually he cracks and goes back to his old self.

My mum says that my grandfather (dads father) was a MASSIVE cunt in compared to my dad and that he takes after him in that regard, but he isn't anywhere near as bad as my grandfather was.
>>
my dad is overweight for his build but not an enormous fat ass, i'm pretty sure in the next couple years if he doesn't lose at least 30 pounds he's going to have some serious health problems. his back is already fucked and now he's getting high blood pressure.

he has no friends either. basically all he does is work, comes home, eats, watches tv, yells at my mom, goes to sleep. that's basically been his life for 20+ years. he has never gone on a vacation in that time. i don't think he would know what to do on a vacation anyway. he works hard and makes a lot of money, so i'll give him that. but yea, other than that he's just a cunt.
>>
>>25929493
My mom claims her grandfather never spoke to her directly even though she was around him for years. Keep in mind I am 31 and this would have been in the 1960s.
>>
>>25929517
I am sitting here trying to think of one significant thing my dad did in 2015. He used to do a few things, had a few hobbies.

But in the last 10 years that has all faded away. He's not even 50 yet.

>>25929462
I do feel like I have failed him in some regards by not being married or having children.
>>
>>25929562

typo
*not even 60 yet
>>
File: 54067917.jpg (84KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
54067917.jpg
84KB, 500x350px
My dad is the best ever. We fight a lot because we are a proud people. But I look up to him so much. Everyone loves him, he is smart and great sense of humor.
>>
>>25929562
>I am sitting here trying to think of one significant thing my dad did in 2015. He used to do a few things, had a few hobbies.
>But in the last 10 years that has all faded away. He's not even 50 yet.

my dad fills that gap with material bullshit that he never uses. trucks, cars, motorcycles. he has like 9 expensive nice motorcycles in his garage right now - he hasn't rode one in at least 10 years. he just keeps buying shit for no reason. i'd feel bad for him because i'm pretty sure there's just something wrong with him, but he's such a fucking cunt that i can't have sympathy for him.
>>
dads dead
>>
>>25929431
by asshole you mean he just minds his own business and has short responses?
>>
>>25931643
No, I mean he is truly an asshole. He is one of those people who will answer a question which was posed to another person in the room.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.