[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ did you lie a lot as a child? Do you still lie? Tell me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1443324119499.jpg (48KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443324119499.jpg
48KB, 480x640px
/r9k/ did you lie a lot as a child? Do you still lie?
Tell me about your autist lies as a kid
>>
>>25928799
I still lie now, I make up stories all the time.

I've fully cultivated these false normie fantasies from my childhood that I tell to people in the conversation of related topic.

Anyone who knows about my sex life knows I've been with 7 women. A lie obviously.
>>
File: Untitled.png (45KB, 428x359px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45KB, 428x359px
>Called a black kid "blackie"
>He starts to cry and teacher gives me a really long lecture about why I shouldn't be racist
>Go back to class and other kids call me a racist
>"I'm not a racist"
>I was calling him like umbreons japanese name
>"nice try faggot"
>they don't believe me, im labelled a racist, and get bullied incessantly
>I cry, get depression, nobody gives a shit
All because of one stupid outburst mistake

pic related
>>
yeah i'm doing alright
>>
I'm not deeply in love with her.
>>
>>25928870
I did this too up untill i was like 20, then i met a guy who lied even more than me and i realized how i made a fool out of myself for all these years, it is really easy to spot a liar when he lies about everything all the time.
Now i constantly remember myself to not lie about every little thing
>>
>>25928881

Let we guess, you hate niggers now though, right?

It always starts this way. Happy white kid who is not racist is abused by niggers and nigger sympathizers then grows to hate niggers. The world would be a bettbetter place without niggers.
>>
>>25928881
If that happened to Chad he'd just have said sorry and everyone would've admired how noble he is or something. It's just because it was you.
>>
>>25928799
>be me, like 9 or 10
"Anon I was doing the laundry and I found your shorts. They're soaking wet and smell like pee."
>"Oh yeah i got water splashed on me when i turned on the shower yesterday"
>>
>>25928799
I lie for the sake of interesting conversations. Sometimes I'll take interesting stories my friends have told me and tell them to others like they're my own.

My life is too boring to have any noteworthy conversation material...
>>
File: hohmremer.jpg (54KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
hohmremer.jpg
54KB, 500x400px
>>25928799
One time, in 4th grade, I tried to get a kid in some deep shit because I didn't like him and he always started shit with people.

>waited for the teacher to leave
>grabbed scissors (to make if even more autistic, they were safety scissors)
>cut two holes in my jeans
>they were the kind where you sit down and that bit of fabric bunches up and makes it look like you have a boner. pissed me off
>teacher comes back in
>"anon, what the fuck did you do to my pants!!"
>kids either stay silent or take my side because no one liked him either
>turns into a huge thing
>whole laundry list of shit being brought up against this kid
>sexual assault (between 8-9 year olds? okay. leave it to the liberal school system to come to that conclusion)
>regular assault
>assault with a dangerous weapon
>destruction of private property
>go with the lie for 5 days; cold sweats every time someone brought it up
>eventually confess because the pants were obviously cut, not ripped
>get grounded for 2 weeks
>kid doesn't get in trouble; i get one day of detention and have to apologize to him

Got off pretty easy, bros. Haven't thought of that cringefest in a while.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.