[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is terrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>was a quite and shy kid, but normal and happy until age 12
>start visiting 4chan at 13 years old, about 7 years ago
>begin to identify with the community and as an impressionable young adolescent frequenting 4chan i develop the common mindset on here that i am an outsider, i am not the same as normal, happy people, and these people are bad
>develop the mindset that i am a "nice guy" before it was a derogatory phrase and the "nice guys" get friendzoned, so there was no point in pursuing women
>browse different boards over time and begin lifting at a young age (15 or 16), learn the basics to dressing myself so i dont look like a sperg, develop "good" taste in several things
>20 years old now in college, am fit, can dress decently, have 6-7/10 facial aesthetics, have "good" taste, not a manlet
>eating lunch alone
>see beta manlet eating lunch with qt gril and they're both laughing and smiling
>feel superior to him because he's a skinny beta manlet
>his friends go over and sit with him and the girl and theyre all laughing and having a good time
>i havent had friends in years because i dont talk to normalshits
>have never pursued a girl because all girls are lying cheating sluts that will cuck you and steal all your money
>realize this beta manlet that i felt superior to because i'm fit, dress well, and am good looking is better than me because he at least tries to live a happy life by making friends and trying to get a gf
>he will one day have a wife and a kids while i continue to live a miserable existence of self-imposed isolation
>all i have are a bunch of superficial status symbols that are meaningless without social skills or a desire to live a better life
>>
>>25928658

this is the exact toxic mentality that i'm referencing in the op you retard
>>
>>25928577
Jeez you and me both pal.

Talk about reality check; as I fap for the 4th time this day.
>>
>>25928577
>implying not all life is meaningless
>not recognizing friendship between cute girl and manlet, because don't know what friendship is
>think normie is shit
>think you can divide people into categories
>think 4chan is a good reference to compare yourself to
>think not being a manlet is enough to get girl
>cry over girl
>cry
>CRY
>discover the curse of being redpilled as fuck
>>
Become homeless for a few years op my story is spot on to yours until I turned 18 and got locked out

I remember being on 4chan and seeing I'm 12 and what is this meme and not getting it lol
Anyways I'm living in a sick 2 story running water and electricity squat house waiting for Dindu bux to roll in and claim the neet life I was born to live
>>
>>25928987

sometimes i wish i lived like you. it all feels so pointless
>>
File: 1452302716774.jpg (13KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1452302716774.jpg
13KB, 395x395px
>>25929028
I forgot to mention my point, traveling around made me come out of my shell and become way less beta most of the time. Only other thing I can recommend is alchohol, don't get me wrong I still hate life and sperge around women but at least I can talk to people decently when I'm drunk.
Either force yourself out there or become a raging alchoholic op.
>>
File: 19.png (686KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
686KB, 473x704px
>>25928577
Be an hero, OP
>>
>>25929256

What's his name again ? That name again, it's mister brown
>no seriously what's his name
>>
>>25929316
Lurk this board for 20 minutes and you'll find out the autismos here will make sure of it
>>
>>25929709
Edward "The undodgeable" Ronaldo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.