[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you aren't sure if the qt sitting next to you in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>tfw you aren't sure if the qt sitting next to you in C++ is stealing glances at you because you're creepy or because she thinks you're hot
>>
File: 1451449615995.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451449615995.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
I know this feel.
>tfw you're pretty sure it is the latter
I don't know why I attract so many black girls, but I do. Shame I'm not a race mixer otherwise I'd have gotten laid a couple of times now with relatively good looking girls.
>>
>>25928618
Do you have blonde hair?
I have blonde hair and apparently for black girls that's a turn on or something.

Also the girl asked me a question in class. She sits alone, as well. Do I make a move? And how should I go about making a move?
>>
>>25928680
My hair is dirty blonde.
>Also the girl asked me a question in class. She sits alone, as well. Do I make a move? And how should I go about making a move?
I'm no Chad, and I'm not going to pretend to be. But if you want my advice, I'll give you it. First off, if a girl asks you a question it doesn't really mean anything. If she asks you several questions and you notice she keeps asking you in particular, odds are she does at least see something in you. As far as making a move, that is up to you. If it were me, I'd do it. Just see if you can strike up a conversation beyond the questions she asks and see where it goes. If you notice she is interested, she likes you. Women really don't pay guys they see as un-fuckable any mind, so if she does give you the time of day she definitely likes you.
>>
>>25928572
100% not cuz they are interested in you.
>>
>>25928572
What are you learning in C++?
>>
>just start C++
>for a fucking week, download the program, uninstall it over and over again trying to get this shit to work
>assignments are only online for one week at a time
>missed the first weeks assignment
>have no fucking clue how to do anything in this program
Fuck me and fuck this class.
>>
>>25930160
What is this program you're trying to use?
>>
>>25930296
It was visual studio, but I just said fuck it and youtubed and downloaded something called Codeblocks.

I have Visual Studio 2013, 2015, and Blend on my computer now.
All this useless shit.
>>
>>25930160
>>25930501

Fuck IDE's and all that shit

All you need for C++ is a compiler and a text editor

1. write the damn program
2. compile it, e.g with gcc: gcc -Wall -Wextra your_program_code.cpp
3. run it
>>
if she doesn't smile she thinks you're vile...
>>
>>25931151
I have no idea how to do any of this, anon.
>>
>>25930160
shame because i just started python and it's literally the easiest language to learn
>>
>>25928572
She's just laughing at your work because you're fucking retarded
>>
>>25930501
I hate to say it but if you can't get visual studio to work, you may want to pick a different major.
>>
>>25931427
I don't want to create programs on the internet, I just want to be a maintenance man working in a power plant or something.
>>
>>25931267
>learning computer programming
>doesn't know how to use the command line

kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.