[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wageslave to ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: severity.gif (778KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
severity.gif
778KB, 250x141px
I . . I can't do this anymore r9k. I have no one else.
I work for $95 a day, $0.32 a mile, and receive halftime (chinese overtime) for overtime.

The problem is I average 12-14 hours a day (company does purposefully) and have been placed in random areas/routes that I never signed up for (since training).

I already decided I'm not going back tomorrow after calling out today. I have $4 grand, a ged (major depression in HS), a probably expired 95 asvab score, $10k in student loans I can't borrow for anymore (thought I had beaten depression- no. Being 17, alone, and having a shitty on campus roommate didn't help), a shitty car, and some possessions to my name.

What do I do?
>>
continue shitposting
>>
u deliver chinese op?
>>
>>25928324
I will be homeless then and would have to find a way to maintain sleep, food, and an internet connection
>>
>>25928362
I'm a merchandiser for shittiest company (ask any store) in the USA

DPSG: Dr Pepper Snapple Group-
AKA 7up, Southeast
>>
>>25928393
*the

corrections are original
>>
>>25928281
You are doing pretty good. Join the military since you took the asvab.
>>
>>25928281
You continue that job anon. You are as good as where you get yourself. Whatever reason you have for wanting to quit you continue. I've learned the hard way you don't just quit something. You find another job in place if you really do dislike that one and then you give 2 weeks and then you can quit. Your reputation and self respect come first in this world. Obviously you are not a fuck up like 99 percent of everyone on this board and maintain a fucking job on God's glorious green earth. So whatever the real reason or "real" reason in your head that you have made up to quit your job pull back the microscope and focus on how you are using your position as a foundation to build on. Don't fucking quit. Props on being 17 and doing what this entire board can't and that is survive.
>>
>>25928430
I'm almost 100% sure it's expired. I took it when I was 17 and turn 22 next month.
>>
>>25928471
It is most likely. Re-take it, it's the easiest test in the world. Join the military and you'll get a future and opportunities. If you're looking for a change this is it.
>>
>>25928456
>how you are using your position as a foundation to build on.

I work and sleep. I eat while working. I've been averaging 13 hours of work per day, not including the hour drive home. I only have sunday off and every resource is closed with me only being able to manage catching up on sleep and healing.
>>
>>25928549
>If you're looking for a change this is it.

I-is there really no other special snowflake option? I really want to believe that there has to be something else
>>
>>25928575
Tell me my nigga that you don't think of yourself as an integral part of the company and that you should be able to go into your office and talk to the boss and say I'm struggling right now to stay afloat I need some help on negotiating my schedule and hours. The same guy who liked and hired you is more than likely willing to keep helping you.
>>
>>25928866
>you don't think of yourself as an integral part of the company

I don't. The manager who hired me flipped me over onto another one who's routes were closer to me. I've previously told the second manager I quit once (over loads of bullshit going on and being fed up) and he was ready to let me go- including the original manager. In the past 2 weeks I've already met 2 new hires on my random ass route.

Only person who could help is my brother (not real brother) who is a manager in another state. Told him everything and there's nothing he can do.
>>
>>25928363
I do it easily desu senpai
>>
>>25929041
how

I'm alone
>>
>>25928281
Get a better job that doesn't pay ass? You can easily get a job that pays 12-13 bucks an hour at your local chain restaurant, as long as you're willing to work long hours.
Don't just give up you fucking faggot. But if you do hey, that's your choice. End it at that point. I'd end it too.
>>
>>25929088
>Get a better job that doesn't pay ass?

There is literally no free time in my life (minus not going to sleep now for work). I can't call off work more than 1 day a year and there's no time for interviews or anything else.
>>
>>25929163
Losing your job isn't end of it. You said you have four grand, that's enough to rest on for a few months. Quit your shitty job and go work for Target or Walmart.
>>
normie wagecucks crying itt /robot2016/
>>
>>25929308
Scrolled through thread and only one robot pointed this out? What the fuck????
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25929308
>wagecucks
yes
>normie
very far from it

I've literally spent years of my life observing people just develop patterns of trying to seem normal.
>>
>>25929391
you're probably a chadcuck at best
protip: normies aren't normal stOP KEKING YOURSELF ANON
>>
>>25929454
>chadcuck
I don't know what this means

>protip: normies aren't normal stOP KEKING YOURSELF ANON
I don't know what normal is or what this means.
>>
>>25929547
you appear to be one of those faggots that try hard to be like ur buddy chad
>>
>>25929626
but I don't have any friends anon

I don't have anyone, just you

you are literally all I've got in my life right now. How do you feel?
>>
>>25928281
Hey weeb. We haven't spoken in a while
>>
You good wit your hands? Try trades such as l plumbing idk
>>
>>25929839
>We haven't spoken in a while

T-this isn't possible. Please don't crumble my already deteriorating mental health.
>>25929923
I could be. Doesn't that take years?
>>
5 hours left before I really commit

I should probably turn off my phone...
>>
Don't walk out, put your 2 weeks so you can have a reference and start job hunting.
>>
>>25929988
Did you ever go on the /r9k/ Tinychat?
>>
>>25930208
>Tinychat

Not that I remember . . I don't recall ever using tinychat? What led you to believe I'm someone you know

>>25930193
I've ghosted a job and still used it as a reference. No one checks.
>>
>>25930323
Ah okay. Nevermind, you're not that person.

Anyways, good luck, anon-kun!!1!!!!!11
>>
>>25930547
I have done skype, kik and texting before. I might know you.
plz don't go
>>
4 hours left

maybe it won't be so bad
>>
>>25928393
Lol, I used to merchandise for Pepsi, Dr. pepper is the worst, every other guy for them wanted to work for us
>>
>>25930576
Nah I don't use kik very much. You could post yours though.
>>
File: severe.jpg (22KB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
severe.jpg
22KB, 497x280px
>>25930969
We are the worst, but it's managements fault. They don't want to put people on routes so no one knows what the hell they are doing or puts any serious effort in . . . except me.
>>
>>25931070

I rarely see DP guys on routes at all, its always a rotational guy so they don't care + the shitty pay. Only the Mexicans look like they fucking care at all. I'm pretty sure I got paid way more than your sales reps
>>
>>25931024
ah, so you are not from the kik/skype r9k/soc threads. I remember kiking or texting someone once and being added to some kind of group thing
>>
>>25931135
>don't care + the shitty pay

you forgot the hours. I have 8-9 stores per day usually on 2-3 different routes
why do they do this
>>
3 hours left

help
>>
>>25928281
So you live in china?I know somehwere you could work if you live in us
>>
>>25931908
I don't live in china

the overtime I get is halftime 0.5 (chinese overtime) instead of time and a half 1.5
>>
Op you will probably right tgis off as a shitpost it isnt. I have 10k here i will give you in exchange be my slave for 2 weeks. I wont make you do anything horrible. Scat pissing and nasty shit like that. But i will fuck you in the ass. Get my dick sucked. And probably do some shower rape play
>>
>>25931955
While i wont give out my exact location. If you dont mind farm work look about 100 miles or so north of detriot. There are alot of farmers who need help in this area since they cracked down on illegal immagrants. My friend works at one he only has a ged and honeslty is kind of a lazy ass and make 13 an hour
>>
>>25932072
Also i should add they do have time and a half some even do double time if you have enough experience and know the owners well
>>
>>25931993
>10k for a cock slave
>not just going overseas and having multiple ones for months
>>
>>25932072
>illegal immagrants

How do I know they won't fuck me over and take advantage of me too?

I do like Detroit though- somewhat
>>
>>25928281
Spent five years merching for budweiser. Merchers are a dime a dozen. Apply to a competitor and they'll snatched you up. The work can be physically brutal so if you can last at one place they'll love you for it. Or change industries. I finally quit when ICP offered me a fat salary. Found out the entertainment business is just as brutal.
>>
>>25932212
>ICP

who
>>
>>25932160
Its not in detriot. They actually housed the illegals at these farms and payed them decently for what they where. The issue waa rhey were being extoreted by a woman who set the farmers up with the illegals. She got bisted and started rating so a few big farms got busted now everyone is looking for legal help. Also im sure there are a few scumbag farmers around but if you go a smaller farm 300-500 head chances are they will be really nice people.
>>
>>25932271
Ignorant Clown Pussies
>>
>>25932460
I thought it stood for an actual company. I didn't want to believe he was rolling with electric jugaloos lol
>>
>>25928281
Uber / Door Dash
>>
>>25931215
Lol, the ones I've met werre almost always done by noon, we & Coke on the other hand worked until 4-5pm
>>
>>25933173
>Uber
car is 1999
>door dash
never heard of it, lemme google

>>25933246
Those are the ones that don't care or have routes
>>
>>25928281
buy a gun, make yourself huge and burn out on the face of the ones you hate the most

or you can just live a miserable life untill you're 70-ish
>>
>>25928281
Find a job before you quit so you always have an income.
>>
>>25928281
I make 16.25 an hour wageslaving at an Albertsons. I get full time. You just need tenure anon. You could also try getting a state job.
>>
>>25934694

They pay that much?
>>
I make an ok amount of money, it aint minimum but it's not that high up the paygrade. I just work to keep my apartment and internet. Sometimes it feels like i fell into a hole i can't get out, I've been alone for a while so i decided to get fit to atleast attract some company
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.