[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a psychologist interested in suicide. Please tell me why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: f42.jpg (904KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f42.jpg
904KB, 2000x1000px
I am a psychologist interested in suicide.
Please tell me why do you want to kill yourself.
The actual reason.
Imagine I was in front of you and you were honest and spontaneous.
>>
File: 1289417319313012381.jpg (47KB, 693x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1289417319313012381.jpg
47KB, 693x1024px
>>25926799
If you see it in the realistic side, when you are aware that life it's simply worthless due to your mental or physical conditions, you start to voluntarily hide and apart yourself from others, even those who have good intentions. Sometimes death is a better choice than live in a hellish universe, that's why if the plan A fails, I always have the plan B prepared (blowing up my head).
>>
Because things will never improve.
>>
>>25926799
8ch dot net/suicide
There's a whole thread there listing why
R9k isn't about suicide faggot
>>
>>25926799
I am trapped. There is nowhere to go. Everybody hates me, the world hates me, and any option I have thought of is impossible. Each day is a tax upon me, I just wish to lie down and get some rest before being pulled back into this shithole tomorrow.
And what would be better than sleeping forever and not having to deal with all this shit?
>>
Because my life is only going to get harder and less enjoyable from this already miserable point.
>>
I feel bad more than I feel good
>>
Nihilism?
One way or the other
we are all going to the void
>>
i dont want to go through the trouble of living day to day any more
>>
I don't necessarily want to kill myself, I would just prefer it to spending the rest of my life working a job I hate just to survive. I've expressed this hatred of work to my parents (outside the context of suicide, obviously) and they've both said that's just how life is, which just seems dire to me.

I know I'm not at any last resort, but everything just seems so pointless regardless. Maybe I could try and get myself prescribed some antidepressants so I can just tolerate it. Do they even work like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 960x960px
>>25927101
Nihilism is the last stop to killing yourself
>>
File: Suicide Explained.jpg (75KB, 531x296px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Explained.jpg
75KB, 531x296px
textless posts are not allowed because mootwo can't stop sucking cock
>>
>>25926799
I'm ugly, I have no confidence, and I have no friends.

I'm wealthy and somewhat smart but other than that I will never get a girl to like me for just being me, I will never have a group of friends that enjoys me, I will never....
>>
The sum of all pain is much greater than the sum of all pleasure. To paraphrase Schopenhauer, if anyone believes there is more pleasure than pain in the world, ask him to imagine the feelings of an animal eating another animal with the feelings of the one being eaten. Or more relatable to most people's experience, compare the pleasure of a time you were truly happy, when you loved someone, or whatever, with the stinging feeling of loss. It's much more intense.

People have a relatively stable level of happiness throughout their lives, and what I mean by that is this. If you're a healthy, happy person, you won't require much to be happy, and when you experience hardship, you will eventually stabilize to a base level of general happiness. However, if you're unfortunate enough, whether because of environmental factors in your childhood, your genetics, or whatever, to have a low base level of happiness, the highs will be short and the lows will sting all the more. In the end, it will all return to pain. Any connection, any love, any joy that you find in this world.
>>
>>25926799
boredom I guess.
I've never really been apprehensive about the thought of death, nor do I really care about what happens in life. I'm curious as to what death is like and life isn't really going to get much better for me since I don't feel anything.
I'd probably be dead sooner if it didn't take so much effort to kill myself honestly.
>>
>>25926799

>Please tell me why do you want to kill yourself.
>The actual reason.

You're assuming there needs to be a reason for killing yourself. Nobody decides to be alive in the first place, therefore the burden is on the people who don't want to kill themselves to come up with a reason why they choose to go along with living.
>>
File: 1453418645876.gif (1006KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453418645876.gif
1006KB, 500x375px
>>25926799
I think about waking up and going to classes (in uni). Seems like a bad time. I think about what would happen if I found a girlfriend and got married and did everything my family expects me to do, seems like a bad time. I think about graduating and getting a job I never really wanted and working until I retired, seems like a bad time. The only thing that seems like a good time is staying in my room under the covers in my bed browsing the internet on my laptop. I don't think theres anything out there for me, but I can't kill myself because I owe too much student loan debt that would get transferred over to my parents. That would be a dick move.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.