[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1453086962458.jpg (7KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1453086962458.jpg
7KB, 251x240px
>tfw your father hates his own color and says his ancestors were greeks

>tfw your mother can't handle money and was in debt all her adult liffe

>tfw handsome but females think you are gay because you are not acting like a thug
>>
>>25925653
>tfw handsome but females think you are gay because you are not acting like a thug

I still don't understand this shit, i figured women would want a guy with his life together but no, they want gangsters...
>>
>>25925701

they want it all
the boring life with kids and the dog
but also the thrill of loving a 'dangerous and confident' man
but also the romantic lover
but also the beast in bed
but also the one who will understand when she needs space
but also... etc
>>
bump
any more feels?
>>
>tfw you wish you could be a cute sissy white boy but you can't
>tfw facial features prevent you from being cute
I don't expect anyone here to be able to relate to this but it's suffering m8s.
>>
File: 1449202427655.jpg (118KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1449202427655.jpg
118KB, 1252x1252px
>wanna date a trap
>would lose the respect of all the homies if I do

I torn between the streets and the sheets...
>>
>>25926264
I want a trap bf but traps don't like black guys

feels bad man
>>
>>25926264
You are a prime tier highly u dermate faggot, your homies know you gay, if you flex with a she ale you might even earn more respect, in a way they respect Young Thug.
>>25925653
Greeks took their wisdom from Ethiopia and Ancient Kemet. Look it up, tel him to be a proud African.
>>
>tfw not the loud, confident, out going, black people want
>tfw I disappointing people once they get to know me
>>
>>25926382
Am drunk posting and also white, same guy here. All am saying, black people don't get proper respect in America, they could even find a better living in Europe and Africa. They'll get more respect there, and Europe could provide similar living standards to what Black Americans are used to. So there's that. The Carribean should also be an option for you guys. Bet Jamaica or Trinidad would love black Americans.
>>
>>25926311

>traps don't like black guys

get a load
>>
>>25925653
No...they think you're a faggot because you act and sound like one. Don't falter yourself here
>>
>>25926311

Same. I wish I had a big cock so I could dom white faggots, nohomo.
>>
File: 1444726517555.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1444726517555.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>when you laying in bed and remember slavery, the whitewashing of history, and the racist power structure of America
>>
>>25925653
You probably give off faggy vibes. From one handsome negro to another, don't act like a whiny bitch.
>>
>Mixed white and black
>White people say I don't act like a black person
>Black people say I act really white
It sucks because no women wants a white acting black guy, they'll just date white guys for that. And if they want the hood they'll date tyrone.
>>
>>25927391
>remember slavery
how old are you
>>
File: 4chanAnInvitingPlace.png (709KB, 1296x1435px) Image search: [Google]
4chanAnInvitingPlace.png
709KB, 1296x1435px
>tfw parents brought you to uk from Africa
>tfw they expect you to be something
>tfw don't relate to anyone and cant make friends
>tfw literally going to be a disappointment to so many people
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.