[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 years old >No education after HS >been working as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1446841850093.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1446841850093.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
>22 years old
>No education after HS
>been working as a cook for 4 years, hate it

Dubs decides what I do with my life, where I move, what type of job I try to get. if I do drugs or not, and shit
>>
>>25925623
move to california, become pro surfer and do acid
>>
Move to Portland, smoke weed and do Heroin but keep the heroin secret, and work on a dispensary
>>
OP here should add:
I live in Rhode Island now and have a car and 3.5k in savings
>>
move to los angeles, do blow, become a stand up comedian
>>
Move to Spain, become a bullfighter
>>
suicide dubs get
>>
Get a degree in criminal Justice and never use it.
>>
>>25925677
You doing something right
>>
Join the navy, try to get on an aircraft carrier.
>>
Move to /b/ and leave your faggot cuckcold threads there, you cunt.
>>
piss in some guy's meal, get fired then smoke crystal meth and move to cheyenne.
>>
File: 0GG7O7E.jpg (50KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
0GG7O7E.jpg
50KB, 500x323px
Move to Portland
Pick up a trade like electrician
Learn Tajik
>>
>>25925699
Dubs confirm.

Well op? Looks like it's time to sign up at community college
>>
Smoke crack and fuck hookers.

I expect a timestamp of you smoking rock with a hooker in the background.
>>
>>25925699

Ignore these dubs.

Move to the west coast. Take 3.5 grams of mushrooms outside on the beach. Enroll in university to study bioinformatics and don't waste your time during uni just lazing around while studying occasionally.

You have 4-5 years of the chillest time of your fucking life while you're in university if you're even half decent at managing your time. Use this time to try learning another language, write a book, produce something (anything) and see where the world takes you.

Remember me in a few years and just think some good thoughts when you do. Good luck, robot.
>>
If dubs you move to India and buy a house on the nearest designated shitting street.
>>
>>25925623
Shoot up a government building
>>
You should become a super villain
>>
>>25925916
this is probably the best advice you'll get. try to get your degree in something you genuinely enjoy so you'll stick with it
>>
>>25925699
FUCK THATS WHAT IM DOING AAAAHHHHHHHHHH GET ME OUT OF HERE
>>
Try community college or tech school, see how you like it. Remember, life's not a one and done deal, if you fuck up or lose your way, you can always fix yourself up.

what interests you OP? I can try to help you find a path, i'm a career path consultant for USC and I can do my best to help.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.